World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Protektoratet Grönland in Faraway Blue though, svp.

Edit: While you're at it, est-ce qu'il possible que mon protectorate is coloured Faraway Blue and the name be changed to "Transalbany"? at least for the Patricia portion. The islands in the Hudson Bay are directly integrated into Faraway proper.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Protektoratet Grönland in Faraway Blue though, svp.

Edit: While you're at it, est-ce qu'il possible que mon protectorate is coloured Faraway Blue and the name be changed to "Transalbany"? at least for the Patricia portion. The islands in the Hudson Bay are directly integrated into Faraway proper.

So, you want your protectorate colored Faraway blue and renamed Transalbany, Greenland in the same color, Quebec added to Faraway?

Also please don't add french phrases to your posts, or I'm liable to make your country puke green.

Return Finland to Justinian please.

Add Denmark to the map as with RL Danish borders as simply Denmark.

RP to follow and I shall add to this post when completed.

I must add though, that whilst Cent has given his blessing, this is also circumstantial to Justinians blessing also.

Soldiers
Take your in-game working citizen count (not total population/supporters) and multiply it by 0.80. This number is your maximum in-game soldier count. Multiply this number by 10.0 and this number will be your maximum CNRP soldier count. Tanks are directly equal to what your maximum is in-game

Who came up with this rule? Does this person know they complicated the way to say multiply in-game citizens by 8?

Good evening sir or madam,

I would request that you label present-day Somalia as United African States. The Declaration of Existence should be posted within the next 24 hours. 

Sincerely,

King Lord High King Priest Duke something something something.... I'll work out the title later

Edit: Cent's ok with it

Edit 2: Make it bright green

Edited by Joel James