Salmia

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1350689558' post='3043129']
Indeed sir, with a hat brim that matches my monocle. o_q
[/quote]

:laugh: +1 Rogal point for Ogaden! you may redeem them for your wildest dreams, once you get to two that is.

Edited by Rogal Dorn

[size=3][i]William Blake[/i], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor[/size]

[size=3]When did this happen? And congrats man! Always thought you were pretty cool, no wonder you left NpO. :P[/size]

[size=3]Also, respect for cancelling a treaty...sometimes in our world it's easier to just let it sit on the books doing nothing. [/size]

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1350710746' post='3043255']

[size=3]When did this happen? And congrats man! Always thought you were pretty cool, no wonder you left NpO. :P[/size]

[size=3]Also, respect for cancelling a treaty...sometimes in our world it's easier to just let it sit on the books doing nothing. [/size]
[/quote]

Its unfortunate that we have TOOLies :facepalm: and now NpO :psyduck: and NG :gag: ppl taking over IRON.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1350710746' post='3043255']

[/quote]Thanks, got the job Tuesday.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1350724180' post='3043287']
Its unfortunate that we have TOOLies :facepalm: and now NpO :psyduck: and NG :gag: ppl taking over IRON.
[/quote]

You should just let Samus take over :ehm:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1350776297' post='3043464']
I'd send condolences to Umbrella, but they picked their fate. Act fast, Neo Heg, and claim your get out of war free card while supplies last.
[/quote]

I'm thoroughly vexed that this this one has already been used, but you truly are the Glenn Beck of CN. For most, equating the currently dominant sphere with the Hegemony of old is a combination of delusion, parroting, and short memory. For you, it's a tired record that's been playing for years. The only things that change are the names in the script.

What's coming is nothing new, either. It's just different bodies orbiting the same core conflict that's been raging for the past five years.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1350776297' post='3043464']
I'd send condolences to Umbrella, but they picked their fate. Act fast, Neo Heg, and claim your get out of war free card while supplies last.
[/quote]

There's a get out of war free card?