Anyone Interested in Creating a Alliance?

Winner12345

Look iknow that i have failed in making alliances before but i understand why. For one there was no second person to help do more. So i am looking for Interested people to help me make a alliance. I have some names as well. I have a few ideas for names lIke Order of the Phoenix, Viscosity and the Bilderberg Group. Please post here if interested.

I REQUEST THAT YOU ONLY POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, NOT IF YOU HAVE SNIDE COMMENTS!

i'm not interested in creating a new alliance. but i would highly encourage you to join an establish alliance for a little bit of time. it'll show you what it will take to run an alliance how to recruit get TC, tech deals together and other things you need to know.

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1350595165' post='3042652']
i'm not interested in creating a new alliance. but i would highly encourage you to join an establish alliance for a little bit of time. it'll show you what it will take to run an alliance how to recruit get TC, tech deals together and other things you need to know.
[/quote]

jrkee speaks the truth. You should get experience in a larger alliance, or at least a "mentor" that'll show you the ropes.

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1350599150' post='3042672']
jrkee speaks the truth. You should get experience in a larger alliance, or at least a "mentor" that'll show you the ropes.
[/quote]

In a month or two you will have learned the ability to tell others to join an existing alliance and learn these imaginary ropes.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1350596299' post='3042656']
i will only make a conservative alliance
[/quote]Well i mean if that is what you want. IN RL i am Fiscally and Socially Conservative and woulfd love to make the most and really first openly Conservative Alliance.
[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1350598632' post='3042667']
I will co-make if conservative.
[/quote]OK Great although could you change your picture from Clinton to something different?

[quote name='killjoy123' timestamp='1350708415' post='3043244']
Stop trying (for now). This what your 4th failed attempt? Look you dont even know the games politics.
[/quote](6th) But hey look i applied for four alliances and they denied me as i am in a war. (Stupid isn`t it.) With a nation that is in a alliance of one.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350744279' post='3043355']
(6th) But hey look i applied for four alliances and they denied me as i am in a war. (Stupid isn`t it.) With a nation that is in a alliance of one.
[/quote]
ok your making me feel sad for you..ok heres what you do peace out of your war you both are idiots for fighting so early in the game over the dumbest things ever and join an AA i repeat [color=#ff0000][size=5][u][b]DO NOT TRY TO START A NEW AA YOU WILL FAIL[/b][/u][/size][/color]

Pick any AA you want personally a larger more established AA would be a good idea and when you do join dont try and pretend you know everything about the game, learn its mechanics and the politics of the game first and in a year or so make your own if you still want to but its hard work and odds are that your AA will fail within 6 months.

so yeah maybe ask around and see if anyone is willing to take a risk on you, dont be stubborn about it, it wont end well if you do

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1350782940' post='3043494']
ok your making me feel sad for you..ok heres what you do peace out of your war you both are idiots for fighting so early in the game over the dumbest things ever and join an AA i repeat [color=#ff0000][size=5][u][b]DO NOT TRY TO START A NEW AA YOU WILL FAIL[/b][/u][/size][/color]

Pick any AA you want personally a larger more established AA would be a good idea and when you do join dont try and pretend you know everything about the game, learn its mechanics and the politics of the game first and in a year or so make your own if you still want to but its hard work and odds are that your AA will fail within 6 months.

so yeah maybe ask around and see if anyone is willing to take a risk on you, dont be stubborn about it, it wont end well if you do
[/quote]

echo this. hell head over to www.mcxa.invisionzone.com if your willing to get peace and want to learn i'll be happy to help you. or any number of good alliances out there

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350656304' post='3042926']
Well i mean if that is what you want. IN RL i am Fiscally and Socially Conservative and woulfd love to make the most and really first openly Conservative Alliance.
OK Great although could you change your picture from Clinton to something different?
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]I could also be persuaded to join, if you can convince me that you are a true conservative and not another RINO.[/color]

Look i would love to have you guys. Right now i am looking at the NADC, but i am still open to this. Trust me i am a real Conservative. What would it take for me to prove it?

This Winner12345 is either a small boy or a mental patient, of which I am surprised that either one is allowed computer access.

If you allow him to become a senior member of your new alliance, it will most likely lead to epically failing.

[quote name='comradev' timestamp='1351130646' post='3044992']
This Winner12345 is either a small boy or a mental patient, of which I am surprised that either one is allowed computer access.

If you allow him to become a senior member of your new alliance, it will most likely lead to epically failing.
[/quote]A Stupid quote from a stupid Commie. The Union of Communist Republics, to me, is not recognized as a alliance. Your Far Left, Communist idealogue is one of hatrred and stupidity. I have to say no more.

Winner12345 you want to create an alliance and I can already tell you know nothing about making one. For one you just eliminated a whole base of members by calling all Leftists stupid, and you aren't recognizing an established alliance, and her allies. So, I recommend that you join a conservative alliance, such as the GPA, and never even think about creating an alliance