The Xenios in Anarchy Party

Winner12345

Why hello and welcome to the Xenios in Anarchy Party! We are here to celebrate in the great nation of Winner12345 the desendence of the common Enemy Xenios. His nation has fallen into the great state of Anarchy. Many of us have expierenced it, but few have to stay. The Goal with xenios is to keep him there.

Now this was not easy. Over 1750 Winner12345 Troops gave there lives. But in the end with nearly 3000 Xenioshian Troops dead, Perhaps prematurely, but were calling it a Victory of epic Proportions.

We do invite The Polemarch, Leader of Xenios, here if he wishes to engage in Peace talks but it would be expensive for him. I will lay out my side if you wish to negotiate.

1.2 Million Dollars in Reperations to every nation youve ever fought
2.2 Million Dollars in Reperations to Me
3.You accept sanctions from the Black Team

OK now that we have that stuff settled, we can get to the party. Now let`s get this party started right now!

Building Name: The Winner1234(Yes intentionally left of the last number. He is Winner12345 Father.) Memorial Hall
All leaders are welcome to celebrate the fall of Xenios.

We will be serving A State Dinner at the end so please only immediate family as to not keep our chefs to busy.

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1350567705' post='3042484']
What kind of culture do you have that your people are named so egotistically 'Winner' and then add random numbers onto the ends of their names?
[/quote]Who cares? I am awesome. I defeated Xenios.

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1350569915' post='3042501']
So your huge accomplishment is defeating a nation slightly smaller/larger than you. I can't wait to see what the rest of your list of accomplishments is.
[/quote]Do you want to see it? Here are the major Accomplishments:

Recovered twice from zero infrastructure
Established the Friendship Treaty with The State of Padiw
Looted Millions in a single day during war
Defeated the evils of anti-Semitism
Done many Tech Deals

For those who think Winner gloating over "defeating me" are pathetic, then let me add to the embarrassment Winner should (but won't) be feeling, by showing that Winner didn't actually put me into anarchy. Or even helped:

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/blog-0092179001350571798.jpg[/img]

For the benefit of Winner mainly, who struggles with reasoning, this screenshot is clearly taken today, and shows that my nation was put into anarchy on the 17th. Here is who put me into anarchy:

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/blog-0001186001350571832.jpg[/img]

Not Winner, but another nation with double my strength, who is also fighting my nation with another TPF member with double my strength. Here is another battle report from the same day:

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/blog-0266188001350571856.jpg[/img]

Notice that the time of the battle -- AFTER another nation had already put me into anarchy. And he still lost. Pathetic.

And just for the pleasure of it, here's another battle report from today, when I'm still in anarchy:

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/blog-0654221001350571887.jpg[/img]

Now, maybe Winner doesn't know what it is like to put a nation into anarchy, and so doesn't know what the "Battle Report" should look like. It wouldn't surprise me if this were the case, and I'm sure most people reading wouldn't be too surprised either. If that isn't the case then he just straight up lied about it. Both are possibilities.

Whichever the case, Winner is currently celebrating and taking credit for something he didn't do, and which most members of this forum don't care about. I think I speak for most people reading here when I emote:

:facepalm:

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350571102' post='3042505']
Do you want to see it? Here are the major Accomplishments:

Recovered twice from zero infrastructure
Established the Friendship Treaty with The State of Padiw
Looted Millions in a single day during war
Defeated the evils of anti-Semitism
Done many Tech Deals
[/quote]

You are a truly great leader.

[quote name='Horo the Wise Wolf' timestamp='1350582523' post='3042563']
You are a truly great leader.
[/quote]Whether that is Sarcasm or not i 100% Agree i am a great leader. Hail Thy Winner!

A copy of the St. Paul City Wasteland Survival Guide, authored by Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia is sent to Xenios as an educational aid for its government and people in their upcoming time of hardship.

A copy of Politics for Dummies and Media Relations for Dummies is sent to Winner12345 for the edification of its governmental body, in particular its head of state and/or head of government.

Edited by Vedran

With all due respect, Winner, only my alliance is allowed to party over Anarchy !

Besides, my eyes can see that you are in fact, lying, although the nation of Xenios struggles against all he whom crusades against.

-King Cyan

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to announce that the nation of Winner12345 has descended into anarchy. The nation of Xenios would like to take full responsibility for this occurrence. We are aware that we are currently in peace-mode and never declared war on Winner, but if Winner can take credit for things he didn't do, then so can the Polemarch o/