An Urgent Announcement from the Global Alliance

In the spirit of COUPtober, it is my duty as acting Leader of the New GATO Order to inform you of an ongoing coup d'état. An insurgency has risen to overthrow the unjust and traitorous sitting government of the Global Alliance to free her from the shackles of... um... excuse me, one moment, please....

Um, there seems to have been a technical error, which resulted in an unintended announcement on the teleprompter. Please disregard the previous statements, and take a moment for this quick announcement:

[center][img]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx227/Dre4mwe4ver/Cybernations/GATOweenBanner.jpg[/img][/center]

October is upon us, and it is yet again time for the annual GATOween celebration! GATOween only happens once an year, and you don't want to miss it! It's my great pleasure to invite you to join us at our forums for tons of fun, amazing games, brilliant cash prizes, and the company of yours truly! Sign-up has begun, and space is not limited, so come quick before space does not run out!

Here's your ticket (click it!), and please feel free to counterfeit and redistribute at your leisure:

[center][url=http://gatoforums.net/index.php?showtopic=24486][img]http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx227/Dre4mwe4ver/Cybernations/GATOween2012Ticket.png[/img][/url][/center]

Thank you very much, and VIVA LA REVOL- er.. I mean, Happy GATOween!
~Dre4mwe4ver
Minister of Foreign Affairs, on behalf of the General Assembly of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

[spoiler]In case the ticket doesn't work for some of you:
http://gatoforums.net/index.php?showtopic=24486[/spoiler]

Come one down to try out some of our featured events...

"Can you out Creep Lanore?" or "Troll or Treat!"

There are many prizes out there that we will have for the winners!! Also come sign your alliance up for our annual spam contest!! Should be a blast! Don't miss it!!

PS: [OOC]The best part of GATOween is when you are coming home at 3, 4am and are intoxicated, posting up all over the place.[/OOC]

[img]http://horseideology.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/zombiecat.jpg[/img]

Happy GATOween everybody!!

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1350710606' post='3043253']
I read this as "Argent announcement about the Global Alliance" and thought Argent had treatied a dead GGA. Does that make me retarded?
[/quote]

I'm not sure if this makes me feel you are retarded, or more so insulted for thinking we were GGA. It's a deep, internal struggle I am currently having with myself.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1350750625' post='3043374']
I'm not sure if this makes me feel you are retarded, or more so insulted for thinking we were GGA. It's a deep, internal struggle I am currently having with myself.
[/quote]
No, you guys are definitely a much more Grand version. Also, take the number of WRCs you have and divide that by 2. That is the multiple for how much greater you are.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1350765309' post='3043424']
No, you guys are definitely a much more Grand version. Also, take the number of WRCs you have and divide that by 2. That is the multiple for how much greater you are.
[/quote]

That's all you're going to give us? This makes me sad, I thought we were much more then that! *sadfaces*

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1350536324' post='3042422']
In the spirit of COUPtober, it is my duty as acting Leader of the New GATO Order to inform you of an ongoing coup d'état. An insurgency has risen to overthrow the unjust and traitorous sitting government of the Global Alliance to free her from the shackles of... um... excuse me, one moment, please....
[/quote]

Aww

So i am surprised no body asked about the coup. Well as some know the Dictatorial regime of GATO in the Brown Team Senate has been a long running tradition. I and many of my colleagues believe that there Dictatorship over the Great Brown Team will end. The Tyranicall ways are awful and need to be stopped!

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1351096110' post='3044874']
So i am surprised no body asked about the coup. Well as some know the Dictatorial regime of GATO in the Brown Team Senate has been a long running tradition. I and many of my colleagues believe that there Dictatorship over the Great Brown Team will end. The Tyranicall ways are awful and need to be stopped!
[/quote]

I do not see what you have against us. We are not a dictatorship. You should get to know us before you go bursting out this useless nonsense all over the OWF. It is uncalled for.
We would also like you to stop mass messaging our members with spam. Thank you have a wonderful evening.

As for everyone else! It's not to late for GATOween! So come one come all! Have fun!!! It's not over yet but it will be soon so join while you can!!!