The Blood Red Scare

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one tells me of these things anymore, I had no idea of this treaty!! I blame BFF for not keeping our embassy active, I mean we all know how INT completely disregards treaty clauses.

Congratulations to our wonderful allies of INT and for BFF getting together!

I personally love LSF and hold no ill will against them whatsoever; I wish them all the best.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1350855550' post='3043778']
Getting to know folks in BFF was a pleasure when I was in INT. Congrats to you both.

Obligatory hi SJ. :wub:
[/quote]

Hey man :)

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1350862435' post='3043837']
I dislike the constant !@#$ting all over LSF to try to deflect blame that keeps coming from certain people, but I'm through with attacking INT over the incident. What's done is done; there is no need to be crude.
[/quote]

You can take your reasonable approach and level-headed thinking and shove it, good sir. :P

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1350899931' post='3044073']
Meanwhile: Global war on BFF, INT found crying in the corner.
[/quote]

Dear Sir

We have received your application for attention and will process it in due course. If you have any complaints or grievances about your case, please address them to the usual inbox.

Yours utterly sincerely,

Everyone

[/quote]

Holy crap, call the agencies. We've got the new comedic voice of a generation over here. Your originality truly speaks to your intelligence. Please never change.

[/quote]

I also mock and deride this statement and the person who made it due to their/its lack of originality and my inability to find a darn to give.

Also, hush SG, everyone gets their time in the spotlight. Might as well enjoy ours before MK does something evil again and steals it.

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1351046366' post='3044682']
Pingu, Che, and other allies of ours who've been batting at trolls on our behalf, thanks. Really. But it ain't helping. We'll just have to take our licks on the OWF til we're given the opportunity to show that we've got past this rough patch.
[/quote]

If there's any licking going on, I want in.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1351049761' post='3044721']
I also mock and deride this statement and the person who made it due to their/its lack of originality and my inability to find a darn to give.

Also, hush SG, everyone gets their time in the spotlight. Might as well enjoy ours before MK does something evil again and steals it.
[/quote]
I suppose it would be evil, amoral hypocracy, having told others to stop talking, to keep talking after having been told to stop. But apparently that's the hat we're wearing this year, so screw you :P