The Blood Red Scare

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1350578242' post='3042540']
Very much wrong buddy.
BFF has other allies in CnG, not just INT so they wouldn't be set aside if something bad was to occur.
[/quote]

So for an alliance not be thrown under the bus like R&R and LSF were they need to treaty two or more CnG members? Gotcha.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1350596559' post='3042657']So for an alliance not be thrown under the bus like R&R and LSF were they need to treaty two or more CnG members? Gotcha.[/quote]
Nah, they just need to treaty any C&G member that is not INT. We appropriated all the awfulness in the bloc. Redistribution has been postponed indefinately.

CnG, like the BFF bloc of the past, has a supremacy clause. Anybody who lacks that basic understanding when signing with a CnG member is a fool. I have every confidence in both ODN and The International, for I don't plan on dragging them into a pointless war and expecting them to destroy their whole bloc for it. Communication and planning with your allies is key, and failure to do so whilst still expecting them to burn all they've worked for is just flatout retarded.

Prove me wrong, though. Go ahead and hit BFF, see how long it takes for our comrades in arms to jump to our side.

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1350603422' post='3042704']well i hope your right chax's. from previous wars INT shown differently.[/quote]
Might want to rethink that plural, there. It's excusable that the most recent world-political event looms large in your mind, but to claim that that one event and almost four years of history are one and the same is...odd.

Hey an MDoAP with INT means you won't be attacked by them at least during wartime. Your allies probably will but you're good

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1350606129' post='3042712']
Might want to rethink that plural, there. It's excusable that the most recent world-political event looms large in your mind, but to claim that that one event and almost four years of history are one and the same is...odd.
[/quote]

There was that time you cancelled our treaty right after the war started so you wouldn't have to defend us.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1350606129' post='3042712']
[/quote]

sorry i'll change it to previous war. but i'm hoping with a new govt it'll show a new INT.

[quote name='Crownguard' timestamp='1350607056' post='3042716']
I wasn't here at the time but given your comments, it seems like the right decision to me....
[/quote]

To be honest I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong and see the INT from years past return from the grave, with a pair of balls and their own brain.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1350606429' post='3042714']
There was that time you cancelled our treaty right after the war started so you wouldn't have to defend us.
[/quote]

Actually, we cancelled our treaty with you after you signed with Polar in an effort to prevent them from getting attacked. A stunt that you gave us about... five minutes of warning before going through with. No wars were declared before we cancelled on you. The war actually started after the cancellation clause on our treaty expired.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1350600012' post='3042677']
CnG, like the BFF bloc of the past, has a supremacy clause. Anybody who lacks that basic understanding when signing with a CnG member is a fool. I have every confidence in both ODN and The International, [B]for I don't plan on dragging them into a pointless war [/B]and expecting them to destroy their whole bloc for it. Communication and planning with your allies is key, and failure to do so whilst still expecting them to burn all they've worked for is just flatout retarded.

Prove me wrong, though. Go ahead and hit BFF, see how long it takes for our comrades in arms to jump to our side.
[/quote]

You imply that LSF was the one who attacked NoR, that is not the case. NoR attacked LSF, who you have a MDP+ treaty with, not ODP. You can spin it however you want, but you didn't honor your treaty.

That said, I understand. I wouldn't have defended them either if I thought I could get away with it. I don't know if I call oA-ing on an ally's ally expired CB counts as getting away with it though.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1350625449' post='3042823']
You imply that LSF was the one who attacked NoR, that is not the case. NoR attacked LSF, who you have a MDP+ treaty with, not ODP. You can spin it however you want, but you didn't honor your treaty.

That said, I understand. I wouldn't have defended them either if I thought I could get away with it. I don't know if I call oA-ing on an ally's ally expired CB counts as getting away with it though.
[/quote]

may i ask what treaty BFF had? dude i get your point. but make sure its pointed at the right alliance. INT didnt honor there treaty BFF they did i still have a unexploded nuke from chaxs in my back yard

[/quote]

Claiming others are using spin while saying NoR attacked LSF first is hilarious.

[/quote]

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Second_NoR-LSF_War"]http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Second_NoR-LSF_War[/url]

Survey says you're wrong. Furthermore, you cannot change the charter of CnG.

Finally, if you'd like to state that NoR attacked LSF first, and that attack was based on the rogue attacks LSF was backing, then you are admitting that The International had no reason to defend LSF. A non-chaining treaty makes an MDP into an ODP when one party starts an aggressive war. If BFF were to raid NoR and NoR retaliated with all-out war, I wouldn't expect any of our treaty partners to come to our aid; if they did, it'd purely be optional. That's how treaties work.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1350646487' post='3042900']
And here we are, back to "Int refused to defend LSF".
[/quote]

I was actually impressed with how long it took to happen actually.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1350618432' post='3042769']
Actually, we cancelled our treaty with you after you signed with Polar in an effort to prevent them from getting attacked. A stunt that you gave us about... five minutes of warning before going through with. No wars were declared before we cancelled on you. The war actually started after the cancellation clause on our treaty expired.
[/quote]

The truth comes out!

Also, congrats guys. Lot's of love.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1350618432' post='3042769']
[/quote]

We do all our own stunts, like Jackie Chan.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1350524838' post='3042332']

I'm not going to lie, that was an amazing log dump on the comment he was replying to :D

That being said good luck to Int and BFF!
[/quote]

Smurf is pretty good these days. I was very interested in seeing where you guys went Pre merger BFF... but I am not anymore. Good luck fellas.