Teatime in Urbem Rex

Gloval

[center][quote][/center]

[center]To the shield-maiden, Nika Radinkova,[/center]
[center]Your words at the my ball have stuck with me, and while I must, as they say, stick to my guns, I feel that further discussion of the issue would be of merit. From what my staff has provided me with, I know that you were of a group called the Amazons, warrior-women. Such a viewpoint could be vital for the quick development of my nation, not to mention educational for myself. I do hope that I did not leave the impression that I am the kind of person who would judge somebody for their gender, and that even if you do not wish to discuss that topic, you would at the very least join me for tea to make amends.[/center]

[center]If you are interested, please contact my office directly and simply mention tea with the king.[/center]

[center][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img845/145/glovalsig.png[/img][/center]
[center]His Majesty Andrea Gloval I, King of Terre Regius[/center]
[center][/quote][/center]

• 1 month later...

[quote]

[i]Highness,[/i]

[i]I thank you greatly for your invitation and must tell you that I was not put off, whatsoever, by any of the remarks made by your entourage. As a woman who has never been part of royalty until late in her life thus far, I can tell you that while I refrained from striking the man, it gave everyone in Terre Regis what is expected of an Amazon when challenged. Please specify the time and place and I will personally come to your nation and we can share tea together.[/i]

[i]Warm Regards,[/i]

[i]Nika Radinkova[/i]
[/quote]

[center][quote][/center]

Madam Radinkova,
Any time during the next week would be fine, I have nothing that takes me out of the capital during that time and thus can meet you at my palace whenever you feel comfortable. Simply call ahead a few hours and I will ensure that a motorcade is ready to take you to the gardens.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img845/145/glovalsig.png[/img]
His Majesty Andrea Gloval I, King of Terre Regius
[center][/quote][/center]