Space Roleplay in CNRP

Lynneth

A poll to determine the state of space.  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a poll.
Please vote and do not discuss. Discussions happened many times before and never got anywhere.

Do say if you think the poll is incomplete for some reason, though. There might be options I did not consider.

Edit for clarification:
[b]If more people in total select "Yes" and "Yes, with guns" than "No, abolish" and "No, keep as it is", then the "Yes" part gets put in. Same the other way around. At least that's the intent. [/b]

Edited by Lynneth

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1350237193' post='3041355']
Option 1 and 2 are functionally the same, when it comes to legislation there really only should be yes/no/abstain.
[/quote]
In the end, the first and last two sections will be, for parts of their topic, counted together, anyways.
If more people in total select "Yes" and "Yes, with guns" than "No, abolish" and "No, keep as it is", then the "Yes" part gets put in. At least that's the intent, though I should've clarified in the first post. Let me edit that.

Edited by Lynneth

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1350241119' post='3041372']
I am not sure about having mega-weapons in space but I think soldiers and whatnot should be able to have weapons in space if that makes any sense. I am interested to see where this will go.
[/quote]

Generally when talking about weapons in space we do mean missiles based in space, large weapons on spaceships, etc. Not small arms.