CCC Election results

[center][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Jald84/CCC/CCCsNewFlag-wavy.png[/IMG][/center]

The CCC has finished our current elections. This is a sad day as we see Wes The Wise depart as Chancellor of CCC. We thank you Wes for all that you have done. He will be sticking around in various capacities. One can never truly escape the call of leadership :) He is succeeded by

Ichabod. Ichabod has some big shoes to fill, and we all have the utmost confidence in him :) We also see Shergus (whom we know as mom) stepping into our Vice Chancellor role, lkfht as Minister of Internal affairs, czechinthepipes as our new Minister of Defense. Finally we have myself as the Minister of Foreign Affairs. As you can see our Government has some new faces, and some old faces of CCC in the mix. Under the leadership and guidance of Ichabod, we have nowhere to go but up. It is a sad, but glorious day for the CCC.

:tldr Christian Coalition of Countries has completed our elections the following are the results:

Chancellor: Ichabod
Vice Chancellor: Shergus
Minister of Internal Affairs: Ikfht
Minister of Defense: Czechinthepipes
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Llanowar Elf

Congratulations to all the new faces, and Thank you to Wes for your time, energy and effort in shaping CCC in what it is today.

As promised bacon:

[img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x33/snowboarder12291/blt.jpg[/img]

Edited by Llanowar Elf

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1350143712' post='3041085']
I like your MoFA, where do I know this man from... :D
[/quote]We found him hitchhiking and decided to pick him up. He never did tell us where he was going so we just took him home. It's about time he started earning his keep! :P

Congrats to our newly elected officials.
Mom's wearing a new mask this time...an "appointed" one. This time the roles are flipped as Ichabod was my Vice Chancellor during my first term as Chancellor.
A BIG thanks to Wes the Wise for all his hard work this past term. He deserves a nice break.
and welcome back to our MoD, MoIA and MoFA for a second term in their respective roles.

Mom wonders what is so hard about spelling her name correctly......
add the "Z" in shergZus!

didn't ya know....it stands for Zorro! ;)
stands back and cracks her whip

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1350149229' post='3041095']
We found him hitchhiking and decided to pick him up. He never did tell us where he was going so we just took him home. It's about time he started earning his keep! :P
[/quote]

I really do need to stop hitchhiking. Although is it considered hitchhiking if you pay for your rides...With bacon?

[font=georgia,serif]Congratulations to Chancellor: Ichabod, Vice Chancellor: Shergus, Minister of Internal Affairs: Ikfht, Minister of Defense: Czechinthepipes, Minister of Foreign Affairs: Llanowar Elf and best wishes for the future. :)[/font]

Thanks for the well-wishes! I don't know what this nonsense is about Wes getting to rest. Now begins his real labor. He also has to furnish the High Council chambers with coffee and doughnuts.