Paradise has come.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1350161746' post='3041151']
Bernkastel is mine. Back off.
[/quote]
Oh sweetie. :3

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1350159166' post='3041141']
Don't worry we'll shower you with just as much attention as before.
[/quote]
You know what I truly love.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1350159745' post='3041143']
I'm surprised, you're attitude has gone back to that of months ago. What's set you back? And why would I ever do that? I've got better things to do.
[/quote]
What set my attitude back? You seriously believed I had changed in some way, shape or form to adapt to survival and necessity. I can be fake sometimes too, you know.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1350175018' post='3041203']
What set my attitude back? You seriously believed I had changed in some way, shape or form to adapt to survival and necessity. I can be fake sometimes too, you know.
[/quote]

It's sad that you feel that way, but alas, it is what is. You had so much hope, too. Being fake is something I learned to throw away long ago.

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1350175832' post='3041205']
I actually will make an appearance in this thread, JB in no way represents anything about the former Bal Masqué, I would appreciate you guys not taking jabs at it's memory. In other news congrats to Shangri-La.

o/
[/quote]

I was more Bal Masqué than your lazy self ever was.

EDIT: For profanity. Apparently this forum doesn't have any censorship yet.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1350210571' post='3041286']
Already forgot me :psyduck: .
[/quote]

Oops, sorry about that xoin :blush:
But to be perfectly honest, I wasn't expecting you here anyway, since I was under the impression you wouldn't give a f@ck.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1350189512' post='3041238']
I was more Bal Masqué than your lazy self ever was.

EDIT: For profanity. Apparently this forum doesn't have any censorship yet.
[/quote]

And so this DoE has turned into a Bal Masqué reunion. Proving that Bal Masqué has lasting appeal even after its demise.
I'll start serving some cake.
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VWTKTn69HKY/TGUCHc0NYII/AAAAAAAABiM/-aSpyNw80O4/s1600/K-ON!!+Ep7+(34).jpg[/img]

Edited by TheGekkeJapanner

[quote name='TheGekkeJapanner' timestamp='1350218260' post='3041294']
Oops, sorry about that xoin :blush:
But to be perfectly honest, I wasn't expecting you here anyway, since I was under the impression you wouldn't give a f@ck.
[/quote]
Pretty much comes down to that yeah.

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/gif/4UniP.gif[/img]

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1350097228' post='3040897']
[center][b]Harbingers[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: USMC123 & Elrich von Richt (Haruhi)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Elected Government:[/size][/font][/color]

[b]Keeper[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Hereno[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Steward of Foreign Affairs[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Rudolph[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Steward of Defense[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Bdiah[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Steward of Education[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Kenfolk[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Steward of Recruitment[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Tank4ever[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Steward of Finance[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Horo[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Steward of Internal Affairs[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Diablofan[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[/quote]

Congrats guys! This looks cool, and a great [b]opportunity[/b] to show yourselves in a new light!

Also Hereno, I told you we had the same [b]opportunities![/b] We BOTH had the [b]opportunity[/b] to merge into new alliances. We both had an [b]opportunity[/b] to be gov, but I didn't pursue it for pure [u]laziness[/u]. But looks like you snatched that[b] opportunity[/b]. Congrats!

I hope you guys do very well with this great [b]opportunity[/b]. And don't throw this amazing[b] opportunity[/b] away! [b]Opportunities[/b] don't come this often!

Also Hi KEN! Looks like you have the [b]opportunity[/b] to teach your people. Congrats!
Tank you suck, but the [b]opportunity[/b] is yours to recruit! (jk I <3 you)

Now to go wash my BMW.

Edited by rtellez06