Paradise has come.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to miss Tetris, definitely been my longest home by a long shot. Alas all good things must end, we are only so lucky that the ending of it results in another good thing.

I also have to give a shout out to our old homie who no longer is part of this world, Vanilla Ice. We'll never forget you bro.

i am most glad that our friends from Sakura have found good partners for this new venture

[quote name='Bdiah' timestamp='1350097355' post='3040901']
The best of two fine alliances combined in perpetuity. I am exceptionally pleased to be a part of this sublime union.
[/quote]

hi Bdiah, long time no see

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1350097250' post='3040899']

Random mention of Bernkastel. Oh god, what a wreck lol.[/quote]

I lol'd

[quote]
NSO, you dudes are awesome. Showed that you could kick ass in the worst situations, once again. You don't know how much we appreciate it. Maybe the odds will be more in our favor next time around. Anyways, we will still be kickin' it around together in the future so hell yeah. Rayvon, youwish, KainIIC, and all the others, you are awesome. [b]But not you, Pollard.[/b][/quote]

FFFFFUUUUUUU

Hail to glorious Tetris, I will miss you so much. You revived my interest in this world 3 years ago and the amazing community we formed together is the reason I'm still here now. Though we parted a few times, I always came back and was welcomed with open arms. People like Vanilla Ice, Mack and Enoda will forever remain in my memory, as will the great times we all shared, both on the forums and in #tetris. But this new alliance will bring a host of good things and you couldn't have picked a better alliance to merge with than NsO. I have seen how much energy and passion you all have for this new adventure and I know you will succeed in your endeavours. You have taken the best aspects of both alliances from all areas, especially in your chosen treaty partners. I'm thrilled to still be able to call you my friends and allies.

o/ Tetris
o/ NsO
o/ Shangri-La

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1350100714' post='3040942']
How am I not surprised you'd say this.
[/quote]

Because Tetris was a terrible alliance?

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1350100902' post='3040944']
At least it outlived the non-weeaboos of Bal Masqué.
[/quote]

Hey, it's that guy that was too lazy to do his own job that ragequit when other people tried to help in his department!

How's your home in the alliance that you hated, with the people you couldn't stand, that you swore you would never join?

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

!@#$, sorry guys. I got a bit too... uh, well, drunk, and missed the grand opening here. Anyway, I'm awake now and so I can say my piece. Good times were had in Tetris.. letting go of that alliance will be one of the hardest things I ever have to do in this world. But hey, you're all coming with me, so I don't think we're really dying in the first place when all of the people are still here. And that goes for NsO, too, who I'm extremely happy to be sharing this brand new alliance with. I know we can accomplish a lot together, and already things have gone beyond my wildest expectations in a good way... in just about every aspect of everything that has happened so far. I could go on and on about how grateful I am to have been elected as our Keeper, which I see as one of the major high points of my career. Which is saying something, because it's happening not too long after my stint in LSF and I !@#$@#$ love LSF. I'm so glad we have them as allies, and our other allies as well... I'm not going to mention the rest because this is getting long, but each and every one of you is important to me, and to us, and so thank you for being there as we set sail here.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1350097710' post='3040915']
I quite like the new alliance because of Hereno.
[/quote]

Hereno is terrible and should disband. :wub:

Thanks, Yev.

[center][size=6][b]Hereno's Fictional Penis[/b][/size][/center]

[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=5][b]A Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Treaty[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Cacti in the Orient ~ Phantasmagoria of Eastern Wonderland[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=5][b]An Optional Defense Treaty[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]One step closer to the edge and I'm about to ... :ehm:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]RIP Tetris, and congratulations on your formation, Shangri-La. May we go far together and such.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by rabonnobar