Can't Sell Land

Happyland

OK, every time I try to sell land it says I can't because I either "don't hve enough dollars" (what? I'm trying to EARN dollars) or I can only sell up to 20 miles. I'm only trying to sell 5 miles, which is well under the limit. I am remembering to add the minus sign. So, I thought I'd report it. Thank you.

As it says on the Land page:

You may buy or sell land for your nation below. To purchase land enter a positive number in either field below and click the 'Calculate' button. To sell land enter a negative number in either field below and click the 'Calculate' button. Once you are ready to perform the transaction click the 'Perform Transaction' button. [b]The minimum land required before selling is 100 miles of purchased land. [/b]The maximum amount of land that you can buy at one time is 20 miles of land if you are up to date on your bill payments.

(emphasis mine)

There is a slight bug in that the message isn't quite clear as to [i]why[/i], but there is no mistake that - with the size of your country currently - you cannot sell land yet.

Edited by The Polemarch