Imperial Decree

Brehon

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fun :)

Make it a fair game and may the best one win (but we must pick sides, so preferably our XX friends in Sparta) :popcorn:

Edited by total perspective vortex

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Oh, how far the mighty have fallen... and to think you all ruled the world once? I long for the days of Ivan and Dilber... they at least had the foresight and function to make the world tremble at the suggestion of the Order moving to war years ago.[/font][/color] [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is utterly disappointing...to reintroduce Francoism to the world with a "grand finale" being 7 days of restricted wargames against [/font][/color][i]Sparta[/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]... [/font][/color] :facepalm:

My heart is bleeding... enjoy your fun.

[quote name='Malatose' timestamp='1349933265' post='3039843']
At the end of the day, the Umbrella/TOP announcement was more shocking than this. But what can you expect? Congrats to both Sparta and the NPO I guess.
[/quote]

Most brilliant strategy to wait till it was clear TOP and Umbrella were going to be riding together then making a pact with Sparta to reduce each others NS range in order to effectively leave both TOP and Umbrella unable to reach them when a real war goes down. Now they can take on whoever they want while both TOP and Umbrella look down from the penthouse wishing they could join the party breaking out down at ground level.

:tinfoilhat:

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1349933769' post='3039854']
Considering I talked with many alliances, who were not allies, Sparta was the only one that wanted to have the fun, I thank all of you for keeping this opsec on complete lockdown :) It is appreciated :)
[/quote]

It was our pleasure. Lets have fun burning pixels for a round. :o

o/ Sparta!!

Go Greek brothers!!

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/427480_10150987319683753_843116867_n-1.jpg[/IMG]

o/NPO!!

Enjoy the war games!!

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1349933542' post='3039849']

Wait, that's EXACTLY what Deinos can say about themselves...
[/quote]

nah, Deinos doesn't even have any hype, everyone expects them to do terribly in any and every encounter.

Edited by Rogal Dorn

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1349933827' post='3039856']
You should have done this with an ally.

That would have actually been entertaining.
[/quote]

Despite that being more "entertaining" for you, I do believe that defeats the purpose, JB. :psyduck:

Also, have fun everyone. o/ NPO

edit: awkward spacing was awkward.

Edited by KahlanRahl

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1349933769' post='3039854']
I thank all of you for keeping this opsec on complete lockdown :) It is appreciated :)
[/quote]

Seriously best OPSEC I've seen in a long time. Particularly as you let the cat out of the bag yourselves very very little real info ever got out. Well done.