Imperial Decree

Brehon

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1349933476' post='3039845']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Oh, how far the mighty have fallen... and to think you all ruled the world once? I long for the days of Ivan and Dilber... they at least had the foresight and function to make the world tremble at the suggestion of the Order moving to war years ago.[/font][/color] [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is utterly disappointing...to reintroduce Francoism to the world with a "grand finale" being 7 days of restricted wargames against [/font][/color][i]Sparta[/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]... [/font][/color] :facepalm:

My heart is bleeding... enjoy your fun.
[/quote]

Go jump off a bridge. Have fun riding Umbrella's coattails, like Joe Biden. Wannabe

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1349939323' post='3039891']
so dumb...so boring...can someone please roll them both right after this is finished? cause that would actually be funny
[/quote]
No one has the [b]stones[/b][b].[/b]

Have fun guys. Impressive OPSEC.

-Bama

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1350001031' post='3040259']
RnR we have a new system, wanna test it out? :P
[/quote]

Sure starting tomorrow, only nation you're allowed to hit is Myth though, but have fun :P

It's funny to see people still getting upset.. when do ya'll learn that real wars and upsets aren't announced a month or more in advance XD

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1350039445' post='3040562']
Sure starting tomorrow, only nation you're allowed to hit is Myth though, but have fun :P

It's funny to see people still getting upset.. when do ya'll learn that real wars and upsets aren't announced a month or more in advance XD
[/quote]

You know I'd do it in a heartbeat.

[img]http://www.rnr-alliance.org/public/style_emoticons/default/eating.gif[/img]

What was it, 36 or so combined wars between I and the nation I was sitting?

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1350044591' post='3040573']
Looks like these two alliances have no ball to play a "real" war.

You both are pathetic.

NPO was bold and tall, but now is pathetic.
Sparta, they have not changed a bit.
[/quote]
Yes that must be it!
trolololololol

I wasnt a fan, but man, did this thread changed a lot hahahaha
Gold mine. Thanks and keep it coming.
Brilliant.

I love how a lot of these who are complaining about us not actually coming out and rolling an alliance are those who would be the first to cry foul when we did and would be the first to declare on Pacifica in the name of "justice." Nice try, but we've worked hard on our FA for a while now, we're not going to blow all of that just for the sake of entertaining a few people on Bob

I think the only real complaint here (more like an observation) is the build-up for something that isn't even close to a game changer. That may be what everyone finds so ridiculous about the whole affair. Nobody has anything against wargames like this since they've happened numerous times in the past, but the last 30 days were used to explain why this would be different. Why this would bring 'Order to Chaos'. In the end all we saw the same old thing that's been done before with a new, and barely exciting label slapped onto it.

Say what you want, but the Order hasn't done anything ground breaking with these war games. And in the end all you've really managed to do was send the GPA into peace mode. But that's funny, right? It's even funnier when you consider the history that undoubtedly led into them making that decision.

There's my silver dollar's worth of insight.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350060015' post='3040641']I think the only real complaint here (more like an observation) is the build-up for something that isn't even close to a game changer. [/quote]
Game changer? lol

What you projected to Brehons short and rather vague thread about this, and his posts of reflection on Francoism filled with grammar mistakes despite proofreading from others :P,...is your own problem to put it bluntly.
[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350060015' post='3040641']That may be what everyone finds so ridiculous about the whole affair.[/quote]
Well, no not everybody. I find something else rather ridiculous.
[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350060015' post='3040641']And in the end all you've really managed to do was send the GPA into peace mode.[/quote]
While I do not know if GPAs military drill had anything to do with us, I do know we inspired two major major mega ultra alliances to comemorate their mutual bonding with our mega cool theme.

edit- A jab, not needed, edited out.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1350063395' post='3040673']
Well, no not everybody. I find something else rather ridiculous.

I do know we inspired two major major mega ultra alliances to comemorate their mutual bonding with our mega cool theme.
[/quote]

These kind of reaction alone was worth the 30 day notice. It will be forever be a reminder on the origin of the treaty name. I wish them a long lasting relationship.

Edited by Daimos

When did I ever say this was a world changer? You would be correct the moment you admit I never did.

Putting Order to Chaos starts at home. You would have gotten that just by reading the posts, or actually listened when I said that.