The Reaver Accords

Raken

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1349927217' post='3039749']
Getting a lot of causalities when you managed to avoid wars until be +100k NS with a huge war chest an then fighting curbstomps is easy, nothing to get proud of, and yet you will find guys like this among your ranks: And I'll stop here, 14 of your top 20 have shameful numbers of causalities for nations with +1800 days, some of then even have more than 2000 days in cyberverse and this show how successful your members are in avoiding wars. Congratulations!
[/quote]

You should take a looky loo @ your last alliance for comparison... NpO the scars and commitment that you were so proud of? Take a fine look at their top 20 NS nations casualty count level? Take a look at the folks in your very alliance above 100K, how impressive is their casualty count?

The meatheads who runs your very nation have a pretty pathetic casualty record? What's your excuse.

Just because I am too lazy to put in links or make broken English cartoons, doesn't discount the facts I have stated.

blah, blah, blah, put out or shut up!

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1349931098' post='3039768']
ever think maybe the problem is constantly fighting curbstomps instead of a fair fight?
[/quote]

It is really mind-numbing how people think any alliance should set out to try to maneuver into an even numbered fight. It has never been done by ANYONE in the history of this planet or ANY planet similar to this. You side with people who share the same goals as you, and you do so until they no longer share the same goals. If that side has a numbers advantage. so flipping be it. It would be irresponsible on every measurable level for an alliance to set to create an "equal" enemy.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1350001658' post='3040266']
You should take a looky loo @ your last alliance for comparison... NpO the scars and commitment that you were so proud of? Take a fine look at their top 20 NS nations casualty count level? Take a look at the folks in your very alliance above 100K, how impressive is their casualty count?

The meatheads who runs your very nation have a pretty pathetic casualty record? What's your excuse.

Just because I am too lazy to put in links or make broken English cartoons, doesn't discount the facts I have stated.

blah, blah, blah, put out or shut up!
[/quote]

Look like I hurt someone feelings or touched a nerve, may be both...

If you best angry answer is a scars joke and a cheap shot about my [b]EX[/b]-alliance I pity you.

I can't take a look at the folk[b]S[/b] in my alliance who are above 100k NS because there is just one, I'll let you wonder why there's just one. Now even if you had a point, which you haven't, wouldn't change nothing that I said about your alliance, would be just you saying "Yeah, we are good in avoid wars, but, but, but YOU TOO!"

Also, I'm glad you are a fan of my propaganda and broken english, now take a deep breath and relax, take care of your heart. :laugh:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1350002976' post='3040275']
It is really mind-numbing how people think any alliance should set out to try to maneuver into an even numbered fight. It has never been done by ANYONE in the history of this planet or ANY planet similar to this. You side with people who share the same goals as you, and you do so until they no longer share the same goals. If that side has a numbers advantage. so flipping be it. It would be irresponsible on every measurable level for an alliance to set to create an "equal" enemy.
[/quote]

Dammit now im agreeing with Rush things must be getting better in this world.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1349931098' post='3039768']
ever think maybe the problem is constantly fighting curbstomps instead of a fair fight?
[/quote]
[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1349931325' post='3039771']
How you dare using logic, reasoning and common sense??? :awesome:
[/quote]

You should leave it to Myth, he is way better at doing dumb posts. At least he gives them some thought.

[/quote]

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1350045671' post='3040576']
You should leave it to Myth, he is way better at doing dumb posts. At least he gives them some thought.
[/quote]

Aww. I touched a nerve.

Good.

[/quote]

I agree but not the goals part, your goal is survival and you side with the side that ensures your survival.
Everything else is a bonus.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1350052609' post='3040605']
I agree but not the goals part, your goal is survival and you side with the side that ensures your survival.
Everything else is a bonus.
[/quote]

I disagree with your definition of survival since no war can remove any alliance from existence. Only the alliance itself can remove itself from existence therefor survival isn't something that is weighed in when deciding whom to wage war against.

However from my perspective in Umbrella we would not survive if we weren't trying to maneuver into a direction at all, failing to do anything would kill our alliance as a whole seeing as many of us would get rather bored with the political spectrum if we weren't attempting to change it. Without everything that you call a 'bonus' we could not effectively survive. If we lose a war we lose however it isn't because of a lack of effort it's because we were out-maneuvered which would be great to see since this would give us something to strive for with preceding events rather than creating faulty oppositions because we are 'bored.'

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1350055057' post='3040614']
I disagree with your definition of survival since no war can remove any alliance from existence. Only the alliance itself can remove itself from existence therefor survival isn't something that is weighed in when deciding whom to wage war against.

However from my perspective in Umbrella we would not survive if we weren't trying to maneuver into a direction at all, failing to do anything would kill our alliance as a whole seeing as many of us would get rather bored with the political spectrum if we weren't attempting to change it. Without everything that you call a 'bonus' we could not effectively survive. If we lose a war we lose however it isn't because of a lack of effort it's because we were out-maneuvered which would be great to see since this would give us something to strive for with preceding events rather than creating faulty oppositions because we are 'bored.'
[/quote]

I didn't define survival so it's ok for you to disagree with it, not that it means anything.
What I meant by survival was not necessarily if the alliance will cease to exist or not but more terms with it's status/state.

Is Umbrella actively trying to change the spectrum or is it their allies changing it for them?
From outside it might look like Umbrella is not changing much on it's own accord, but I guess unless you're in Umbrella you don't see how much they're changing and changed.
After all as you said if you weren't doing anything perhaps your alliance would not survive.

Edited by Commander shepard

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1350045671' post='3040576']
[/quote]
when you get to feel the excitement of a war that isnt decided before the first shot is fired, get back to me, until I get that feeling again, I'm going to blame those in power whether I'm allied to them or not.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1350084567' post='3040852']

when you get to feel the excitement of a war that isnt decided before the first shot is fired, get back to me, until I get that feeling again, I'm going to blame those in power whether I'm allied to them or not.
[/quote]
I thought MK held the power.