[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350023432' post='3040468']
If DoorNail's posts in this thread and on our forums are anything to go by, can you really blame Sardonic for not wanting to read two 1,000 character messages of that?
[/quote]

lol, that's funny, please continue being a dufus

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If DoorNail's posts in this thread and on our forums are anything to go by, can you really blame Sardonic for not wanting to read two 1,000 character messages of that?
[/quote]

Yes, I can. His posts on your forums aren't that long at all, and neither have any of his posts on these forums either... If you don't want to read, you shouldn't be playing a text based game.

[/quote]

Yes we can because attempts to resolve this issue with Sardonic were well before DNs "drunken" rant on your forums. If Sardonic is an honest person then he will acknowledge this.

Edited by Stoopid Ace

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1350023764' post='3040472']
Yes, I can. His posts on your forums aren't that long at all, and neither have any of his posts on these forums either... If you don't want to read, you shouldn't be playing a text based game.
[/quote]

It's not just the length I was getting it but also the content, and specifically how poorly written that content is - and even more specifically, how incomprehensible it has been. Take that and do it with 2,000 characters. Nobody wants to read that kind of garbage.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350024836' post='3040481']
It's not just the length I was getting it but also the content, and specifically how poorly written that content is - and even more specifically, how incomprehensible it has been. Take that and do it with 2,000 characters. Nobody wants to read that kind of garbage.
[/quote]

2,000 characters shouldn't be too much to read for an alliance that once asked for a 5 act Shakespearean play as part of terms for peace...

[/quote]

that's your excuse for holding us in a war for 3 weeks? I hope not.

I know you all are mad at me, you put me on your "list" and tried to tear down my character with even more lame excuses.

You failed at a raid and got nuked, yet you want to hold us liable for your failures..well, that's not going to happen.

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1350025133' post='3040485']
2,000 characters shouldn't be too much to read for an alliance that once asked for a 5 act Shakespearean play as part of terms for peace...
[/quote]

It isn't. But once again, length isn't the only factor. How dumb are you exactly?

[/quote]

I'll admit, the content of his posts could use some work (I'm being honest with you here DoorNail. I agree with your points, but you are doing a horrible job of making them), but It doesn't matter if he wants to read it or not. He should have expected that kind of thing when he decided to become the leader of a raiding alliance in a text based game. It happens, and as leader it's his responsibility to respond appropriately, and ignoring it is not appropriate. Instead, he should have responded and attempted to resolve the situation. But it sounds like there's been no attempts what so ever by GOONS to help resolve this. In fact, as bad as some of his content is, the posts on your forums to follow by GOONS members just spamming images was worse and completely inappropriate for the situation at hand.

EDIT: Okay, that wasn't image spam. That was someone's horrible signatures. The content in that person's post was even worse than his signature.

Edited by Nintenderek

[/quote]

So DN is a bad public speaker? This is nothing new and he admits to it. Whats your point? Bottom line is that he seeked to find a diplomatic solution and your FA failed to acknowledge it. GOONS fail, TSL win. Easy, right?

Edited by Stoopid Ace

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1350025309' post='3040490']
I'll admit, the content of his posts could use some work (I'm being honest with you here DoorNail. I agree with your points, but you are doing a horrible job of making them), but It doesn't matter if he wants to read it or not. He should have expected that kind of thing when he decided to become the leader of a raiding alliance in a text based game. It happens, and as leader it's his responsibility to respond appropriately, and ignoring it is not appropriate. Instead, he should have responded and attempted to resolve the situation. But it sounds like there's been no attempts what so ever by GOONS to help resolve this. In fact, as bad as some of his content is, the posts on your forums to follow by GOONS members just spamming images was worse and completely inappropriate for the situation at hand.

EDIT: Okay, that wasn't image spam. That was someone's horrible signatures. The content in that person's post was even worse than his signature.
[/quote]

He had ample opportunities to resolve the matter early on and fell short on all of them. It's his own doing.

[quote name='Stoopid Ace' timestamp='1350025339' post='3040491']
So DN is a bad public speaker? This is nothing new and he admits to it. Whats your point? Bottom line is that he seeked to find diplomatic solution and your FA failed to acknowledge it. GOONS fail, TSL win. Easy, right?
[/quote]

Bottom line is he half-assed all his attempts and then continued his series of poor judgments to land him in the position that he is in right now. Perhaps you should have been the one to take the responsibility for getting peace instead of him. I have a hard time believing you could be any worse at it than he is.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350025424' post='3040494']
He had ample opportunities to resolve the matter early on and fell short on all of them. It's his own doing.
[/quote]

He got no response via PM, so he went to your forums. You guys then proceeded to spam his thread on your forums when he was trying to resolve the conflict. I fail to see how that was his doing.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350023002' post='3040464']
you want to see your exact reply?

To: DoorNail From: Sardonic Date: 9/25/2012 1:05:04 AM

Subject: RE: Hello

Message: Please contact us on IRC if you'd like to discuss the matter formally.

this was after explaining I couldn't get on IRC , don't blame us for not trying to contact you..Ace got the same reply from you, which can be produced.

So there's a word limit on GOONS messages incoming now?

just admit to ignoring the content and we wont have to prove that you lied. Because you did ignore the content.
[/quote]

Yep, that's a thing I said. If you can't be bothered to use IRC like civilized indviduals you obviously don't care enough about peace, as you're clearly displaying here.

Why should I even give you the time of day? You're not entitled to anything from us.

It puzzles me that people are willing to shell out money and tech to get somebody like you off our list. You're clearly not worth their money.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350025205' post='3040487']
It isn't. But once again, length isn't the only factor. How dumb are you exactly?
[/quote]

I'm not the one who brought up the length of his posts, you did, and I have not yet made any claims about either my intelligence or yours. I haven't read his comments on your forums so I have not and cannot speak of their coherency. If the length was unimportant, then you shouldn't have mentioned it. Since you have decided that ad hominem commentary is appropriate, you should be more careful in your the internal consistency of arguments and your detail of reading comprehension lest you open yourself to the same kind of question you ask of me.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350025537' post='3040497']
Yep, that's a thing I said. If you can't be bothered to use IRC like civilized indviduals you obviously don't care enough about peace, as you're clearly displaying here.

Why should I even give you the time of day? You're not entitled to anything from us.

It puzzles me that people are willing to shell out money and tech to get somebody like you off our list. You're clearly not worth their money.
[/quote]

Are you kidding me? "If you couldnt be bothered to use IRC"?

Well I bid the same to you on in game PM. IRC isnt something that we currently use. I guess that makes us less of an alliance than you. We will have a channel in the future but Im glad that you acknowledged that we did try to resolve the issue before you turned us away by ingnoring us. Thanks :)

Edited by Stoopid Ace

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350025424' post='3040494']

Bottom line is he half-assed all his attempts and then continued his series of poor judgments to land him in the position that he is in right now. Perhaps you should have been the one to take the responsibility for getting peace instead of him. I have a hard time believing you could be any worse at it than he is.
[/quote]

Im here now and we can walk away from this very easy. Peace everything out and leave DN alone. Im game if yall are. :)

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350024669' post='3040478']
I know I'm having a good time, it's kinda fun to trash a trash alliance
[/quote]

Indeed, which is why it's not looking like you'll be getting peace any time soon at this rate. If you're [i]really[/i] having so much fun why is it that you want peace in first place (so much so that you're practically begging for it at this point)?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350025537' post='3040497']

[/quote]

Oh! so not having fast enough internet service disqualifies me from sending a PM to you to resolve what was about to be a spanking of one of your members?

See what you don't seem to understand is, that there are people out in the world that think we are not scum sucking bottom feeders like your alliance.

I think your alliance may be the only ones that qualify for such a title if you asked my opinion.

you have no reason to hold us at war any longer, so keep kicking dirt in the faces of honorable alliances please, you're doing great :)

[quote name='Stoopid Ace' timestamp='1350025996' post='3040503']
Are you kidding me? "If you couldnt be bothered to use IRC"?

Well I bid the same to you on in game PM. IRC isnt something that we currently use. I guess that makes us less of an than you. We will have a channel in the future but Im glad that you acknowledged that we did try to resolve the issue before you turned us away by ingnoring us. Thanks :)
[/quote]
I'll let you in on a little secret: If an unrecognized alliance or individual messages us asking for leiniancy in raids, I am constitutonally bound to ignore them, unless a legitimate alliance is protecting them. Hence me not giving half a damn until PPO cast protection over TSL. As to doorknob over there, attacking a GOONS member, regardless of the cause, has always resulted in being placed on the EoG list.

We are both legally and morally justified.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1350026140' post='3040505']

Indeed, which is why it's not looking like you'll be getting peace any time soon at this rate. If you're [i]really[/i] having so much fun why is it that you want peace in first place (so much so that you're practically begging for it at this point)?
[/quote]

hey now, you brought this on..now you want it to stop right?

We want peace for TSL, that's all we've ever asked..you are the ones that have to attach terms to it.

you mad too bro? :) seems like there's several GOONS mad right now..care to share it with us all for some entertainment? :)

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350026221' post='3040506']
Oh! so not having fast enough internet service disqualifies me from sending a PM to you to resolve what was about to be a spanking of one of your members?

See what you don't seem to understand is, that there are people out in the world that think we are not scum sucking bottom feeders like your alliance.

I think your alliance may be the only ones that qualify for such a title if you asked my opinion.

you have no reason to hold us at war any longer, so keep kicking dirt in the faces of honorable alliances please, you're doing great :)
[/quote]

You know, I've been approached about this situation by several high ranking government officials of major alliances and all of them agree the way that you, and not us, have handled this situation has been absolutely terrible. Some of these people represent alliances I'm sure you and the rest of the gullible conspiracy theorists out there believe are about to deliver "justice" to GOONS and Doomhouse. You have brought the world together in how ridiculously bad you have handled this situation from start to finish. Thank you.