Are you so sure you will be able to afford nuclear weapons by then, let alone a week from now?

[quote name='Don Chele' timestamp='1350018513' post='3040417']
As I said, the definition of what constitutes an alliance is not defined by the GOONS charter. Your raiding policies are, and you are following those here. This is an alliance if they say they are an alliance, and they do not have to comply with your raiding policies in order to exist. However, until more people are willing to place their infra behind their principles, I don't deny the fact that you have no incentive to change your policies. Don't be disingenuous, though, and pretend that the definitions in your alliance's raiding policy are universally accepted as what is and what is not an alliance deserving sovereignty.
[/quote]

That isn't what SirWilliam said at all and you know it. This shouldn't even be an issue. We choose not to recognize an alliance under a certain membercount and if they lack formal protection or ties to another alliance. We have never stated or pretended that our guidelines are universal. The theme is however universally held in other raiding alliances who also define an alliance by a certain membercount and/or political connections.

Edited by Emperor Marx
  • Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350018543' post='3040419']
That isn't what SirWilliam said at all and you know it. This shouldn't even be an issue. We choose not to recognize an alliance under a certain membercount and if they lack formal protection or ties to another alliance. We have never stated or pretended that our guidelines are universal. The theme is however universally held in other raiding alliances who also define an alliance by a certain membercount and/or political connections.
[/quote]

The Combine has a similar Raiding Policy in place.

There will be no reps paid or begging for mercy by any TSL member. After attempts to speak with Sardonic through PM were dimissed, DoorNail took it upon himself to defend our members in the only way he could. The fault lies squarely on GOONS shoulders for not looking for a dimplomatic solution to begin with when we both tried to contact them.

As far as Im concerned the conversation is over until GOONS brings something else to the table besides demands for what they started. The terms of peace have been laid out from DN and I from the beginning...leave us alone and we will return the favor. Is it that hard to comprehend or are you too worried about saving face at this point to come to a even deal?

BTW...your charter and EoG list mean jack spit to everyone but yourself. Quit talking about them like everyone recognizes them.

[quote name='Stoopid Ace' timestamp='1350019209' post='3040423']
BTW...your charter and EoG list mean jack spit to everyone but yourself. Quit talking about them like everyone recognizes them.
[/quote]

But they have for the last three years. I doubt that will change anytime soon.

To: DoorNail    From: The dude who attacked you    Date: 10/11/2012 2:45:03 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by a guy. You lost 4,158 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 14,553 soldiers and 1,266 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 14.952 technology, and destroyed 59.808 infrastructure. Their forces looted $12,385.72 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Let me highlight the $12,385.72

You're broke son... You won't be anything but a shell in bill lock when you get to me.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1350019407' post='3040424']
But they have for the last three years. I doubt that will change anytime soon.
[/quote]

Yes, in your minds they have. Heres a secret for you though....they dont and nobody cares. At this point you cant even enforce anything against DoorNail without the help of Umbrella.

[quote name='Stoopid Ace' timestamp='1350020036' post='3040429']
Yes, in your minds they have. Heres a secret for you though....they dont and nobody cares. At this point you cant even enforce anything against DoorNail without the help of Umbrella.
[/quote]

Something tells me they could have.

[quote name='Tir Nan Og' timestamp='1350019680' post='3040426']
To: DoorNail From: The dude who attacked you Date: 10/11/2012 2:45:03 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by a guy. You lost 4,158 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 14,553 soldiers and 1,266 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 14.952 technology, and destroyed 59.808 infrastructure. Their forces looted $12,385.72 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Let me highlight the $12,385.72

You're broke son... You won't be anything but a shell in bill lock when you get to me.
[/quote]

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1350020146' post='3040431']
[/quote]

no, without Niota "taking it upon himself" to jump into this, I could've sliced through GOONS like a block of cheese.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350020517' post='3040434']
no, without Niota "taking it upon himself" to jump into this, I could've sliced through GOONS like a block of cheese.
[/quote]

Because you weren't broke before Niota declared war? Right.

I have nothing against you, but if your warchest is like that battle report indicates, you couldn't, once nukes flew, you would have but a few days, and no amount of GA wins would have saved you.

You can plead you would have sliced through them till you are blue in the face, simple game mechanics tells everyone differently.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1350020146' post='3040431']
[/quote]

Then please do explain.

Yes, DN has no money left! Did everybody hear that because its been beat into the ground already. Kudos for informing us about that again. Next thing I'll hear is about how he got drunk and posted some stuff on GOONS forum. CRAZY!!!!

Like you've never done it

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1350020890' post='3040438']
I have nothing against you, but if your warchest is like that battle report indicates, you couldn't, once nukes flew, you would have but a few days, and no amount of GA wins would have saved you.

You can plead you would have sliced through them till you are blue in the face, simple game mechanics tells everyone differently.
[/quote]

I agree yes, which is why we attempted to contact anyone in GOONS that would listen, we didn't even want reps.

would have lasted longer had another nation not attacked, that seems too cowardly and hides any problems they may have with others. so that they can slip in without damaging themselves too bad.

Niota made a cowards move and will always be a coward as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by DoorNail

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1350005304' post='3040292']
Oh you fought a dozen at once? By yourself? How many wars on each alliance?

Please spare me.
[/quote]

Not very good at history, are you?

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Doom_House-NPO_War"]http://cybernations....m_House-NPO_War[/url]

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350021275' post='3040444']
Niota made a cowards move and will always be a coward as far as I'm concerned.
[/quote]

You come to your ally's defence and that's an act of heroism.

Niota comes to our defence and that's cowardly.

Nice logic there, buds.

GOONS sanctioned for defending our alliance.

GOONS ignored PM's that could have resolved any conflict

GOONS is still holding us at war after 3 weeks for no reason, other than their own

GOONS needs help to continue with their thug like behavior or they would be a spot on the pavement.

GOONS destroy, they do very little that isn't for their benefit

anyone care to dispute these claims? seems like whatever happens with us will continue to happen, as they don't seem to appreciate being amongst honorable alliances.

Edited by DoorNail

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1350021838' post='3040447']

Nice logic there, buds.

[/quote]

alliance mates and allies are two different things, what's your point?

Edited by DoorNail

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1350021838' post='3040447']

Nice logic there, buds.
[/quote]

Given the current situation and past history...yes. Are you that dense? I mean really? You seem to be grasping for something that really isnt there.

[quote name='DoorNail' timestamp='1350022008' post='3040448']
GOONS ignored PM's that could have resolved any conflict
[/quote]
I told you, in no uncertain terms, when you PMed me with way, way too many words, that if you wanted to discuss the matter, IRC is the proper place.

You're not very good at this are you?

[quote name='Stoopid Ace' timestamp='1350022178' post='3040451']
Given the current situation and past history...yes. Are you that dense? I mean really? You seem to be grasping for something that really isnt there.
[/quote]

I just get really sick of the stupid argument where when an ally steps in, it's because we're incompetent and "need help." I honestly can't comprehend why people still think this is a logical statement.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1350022223' post='3040452']
I told you, in no uncertain terms, when you PMed me with way, way too many words, that if you wanted to discuss the matter, IRC is the proper place.

[/quote]

you want to see your exact reply?

To: DoorNail From: Sardonic Date: 9/25/2012 1:05:04 AM

Subject: RE: Hello

Message: Please contact us on IRC if you'd like to discuss the matter formally.

this was after explaining I couldn't get on IRC , don't blame us for not trying to contact you..Ace got the same reply from you, which can be produced.

So there's a word limit on GOONS messages incoming now?

just admit to ignoring the content and we wont have to prove that you lied. Because you did ignore the content.

Edited by DoorNail

[/quote]

Wait, you ignored a PM meant to help resolve a question because it had "too many words." How on earth did you manage to get to the leadership of any alliance? Words fail me.

[/quote]

So IRC is the only way to discuss diplomatic matters? This is apparently completely new to me.

You dismissed both of our reguest for a diplomatic solution when we received "please consult with us on IRC for diplomacy." after DN told you he couldnt do IRC. Then you ignored his further reguest for diplomacy via PM. Great FA system you have going there. :/

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1350023161' post='3040466']
Wait, you ignored a PM meant to help resolve a question because it had "too many words." How on earth did you manage to get to the leadership of any alliance? Words fail me.
[/quote]

If DoorNail's posts in this thread and on our forums are anything to go by, can you really blame Sardonic for not wanting to read two 1,000 character messages of that?