SKARO's DoW on SCOPERS

B-)

Err, HI people!... Just to let you know SKARO is going to war against SCOPERS,because... because... They have a funny name and a less than savvy Ruler at the helm of one of its Nations(Catsland), that doesn't know when to take peace and preserve it...! THankyou... yours : HDSupreme.

B-)

Well, these past two nights of war have been as good as i expected... we completly surprised SCOPERS with our "visit" from "Space" making them to loose a couple thousand Infras, and a hundred techs, more or less... while we got the upper hand in most of the battles and augmenting our amount of Techs and infras to a level of 35% almost, by war ,but mainly by the adquisition of 3 more small Nations (attacked by scopers too) that now are taking part in the war, too... Actually, we just got fromthe position 25 among AAs, to the 23 surppasing scopers,now 25... DALEKS ARE SUPREME ! :smug::ehm::popcorn::frantic:

B-)

Surely...! But i have to recognize these Scopers dudes have demonstrated that they can fight back and be brave and can organize attacks too... Very nice ! That has made this War more interesting,no doubts...! And helps us to get more on time to our own planning and development's secret gatherings... LOL!!! :P

The 14th of October is the "Official" end of the war, and i have send a PM to Lord6Dread, SCOPERS Leader, reminding him of this... and other very important things about wrong way of riding a Nation, like his nation member of CatsLand did, even more when THAT Nation belongs to the Cult of SKARO...!

So hopefully, there will be PEACE back to us again... well, if Scopers understands what a Peace Accord is...! ;):huh::popcorn:

********[size=3][color=#ff0000][size=4]SKARO[/size][/color]********[/size]