Keep on Rokkin'

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You weren't particularly active during my time in Ragnarok, but when you did provide imput, it was always sound and well thought out. I can imagine that, with activity, you would be just what this alliance needs. Best of luck to you... one last thing though, 7 already?!? It wasn't even that long ago that it was 4...

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1349913092' post='3039645']
You weren't particularly active during my time in Ragnarok, but when you did provide imput, it was always sound and well thought out. I can imagine that, with activity, you would be just what this alliance needs. Best of luck to you... one last thing though, 7 already?!? It wasn't even that long ago that it was 4...
[/quote]

Hey Bob, nice to see you again! I agree on all accounts. And to your point with the 4 to 7, there certainly has been a fair amount of turnover amongst the gov ranks. It's our hope that the winds of change blow favorably upon RoK this time around. You can't argue with the promise of a marsupial, though.

[quote name='jekalle' timestamp='1349915487' post='3039667']
Hey Bob, nice to see you again! I agree on all accounts. And to your point with the 4 to 7, there certainly has been a fair amount of turnover amongst the gov ranks. It's our hope that the winds of change blow favorably upon RoK this time around. You can't argue with the promise of a marsupial, though.
[/quote]
Likewise. I hope this works out for you guys.