From The Bureau of Foreign Affairs - To Tianxia Foreign Officials

PresidentDavid

[quote]
[b]From The [color=#ff8c00]Sleepy Hollow[/color] Bureau of Foreign Affairs[/b]

In the scientific and adentourus interests of the souls of Sleepy Hollow, Baron Johnathan Dusk has authorized me to begin talks with officials of Tianxia regarding several islands off of the Antarctic Peninsula.

I recognize that a majority of the planet's seventh continent is under the protection of Tianxia for peaceful reasons and preserving the wildlife of the area - which is why that I say that if the islands are sold to Sleepy Hollow, only a minimum military force will be stationed there to reinforce the claim. On behalf of the Baron, and Sleepy Hollow, I extend an offer of two-million dollars and a non-aggression treaty stating that Sleepy Hollow will not take sides with or against Tianxia in any war or conflict. If you are interested in my offer then I would be happy to hear what you have to say.

Below is attached a physical picture of the islands the Baron is interested in.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/b9pTu.png[/img]

[b][color=#ff8c00]George Dubose[/color][/b]
[b]Secretary of The Bureau of Foreign Affairs[/b]

[/quote]

Edited by PresidentDavid

[quote]Dispatch from the Empire of Tianxia:

Tianxia agrees on the conditionality that you also recognize Tianxia control of the air space and the maritime environment. If you wish to protect the land fine, but we wish to retain our rights of anti-access to traffic through the drake passage most especially but not limited to long range bombers and submarines.

Sincerely,

Wei Hai, Premier of the Empire of Tianxia[/quote]

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1349749923' post='3038854'][/quote]

[quote]
[center][size=6][b]Treaty of [color=#ff0000]Red[/color]-[color=#ff8c00]October[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[center][b][img]http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/pumpkin_in_patch.jpg[/img][/b][/center]

[center][b]Preamble[/b][/center]

Sleepy Hollow and the Empire of Tianxia affirm this Treaty so that neutrality and non-aggression is achieved between their nations for the betterment of themselves, their citizens, and the rest of the world. If either nation ever violate any aspect of this treaty, then the offended side is within full right to dissolve this treaty and all obligations that are tied to it so long as they submit reason. Following the dissolving of the Treaty, seventy-two hours of cease-fire would be held. This Treaty is valid for the current government's of Sleepy Hollow and Tianxia and will stand even in new elections or appointment for executive or legislature.

[b]Section 1 - Non-Aggression[/b]

Sleepy Hollow and Tianxia will not conduct war or acts of war against one another.

[b]Act 1 - Acts of War[/b]

Sleepy Hollow and Tianxia will not invade, assault, attack, or threaten each other in any way or form and will not, under any circumstances, provide war-aid to a nation that the other is being attacked or at war with; excluding humanitarian aid. In addition, neither nation will conduct acts of espionage on the other and will do their best to keep peace and harmony between each other.

[b]Act 2 - Tranquility[/b]

Sleepy Hollow and Tianxia will not entice others into entering wars with the other and do their best to keep confrontation over small matters out of the international-eye.

[b]Section 2 - Rendering Harmful Aid[/b]

Sleepy Hollow and Tianxia will not render aid to foreign nations who are in conflict with the other unless it be humanitarian or normal trade.

[b]Dissolution[/b]

If either nation wants to dissolve the Treaty of Red October if any part of the Treaty is violated. All that must be given is an explanation and then the seventy-two hour cease-fire will begin.

[b]For [color=#ff8c00]Sleepy Hollow[/color],[/b]

[color=#ff8c00][b]Johnathan Dusk[/b][/color]
[b]Baron of Sleepy Hollow[/b]

[color=#ff8c00][b]George Dubose[/b][/color]

[b]For The Empire of Tianxia,[/b]

[b]Premier Wei of Tianxia[/b][/quote]

[quote]
[center][size=5][b]Document Of Sale[/b][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][b]Between Sleepy Hollow and The Empire of Tianxia[/b][/size][/center]

This document hereby affirms that The Empire of Tianxia cedes [url="http://i.imgur.com/b9pTu.png"]these islands[/url] to Sleepy Hollow in return for two-million dollars. Sleepy Hollow will recognize and respect Tianxia's ambitions concerning the Drake Passage and will not offend or molest any of their efforts. Tianxia will recognize Sleepy Hollow's claim to those islands and will respect their sovereign soil, in addition, Tianxia will allow shipments to take place between these islands and Sleepy Hollow on a regular basis.

[b]Signed For [color=#ff8c00]Sleepy Hollow[/color],[/b]

[color=#ff8c00][b]George Dubose[/b][/color]

[b]Signed For The Empire of Tianxia,[/b]

[b]Premier Wei of Tianxia[/b]
[/quote]

The money would be wired after the approval of Tianxia.

(OOC: EDIT After Triyun's post)

IC:

The money would be transfered and Sleepy Hollow would agree to Tianxia's second condition - thus making the islands soil of Sleepy Hollow effective immediatly. In addition, an orange friendship candle would be sent and an identical candle would be kept in Sleepy Hollow.

Edited by PresidentDavid

Tianxia is willing to sign that we will allow ships passage on the conditionality we can inspect ships flagged as yours if we have reason to suspect they are not of your national origin. We will consult before any seizures occur though.

-Premier Wei