An Umbrella Announcement

Natan

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1349838356' post='3039291']
What about it isn't in English?

Are you illiterate?

Come on now. I even gave you a +1 for the VaginaSchatt joke :[ Don't go breakin' my heart.

Also, I noted. You still have Cuba though so technically there's still l[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M91iB18tylA"]ittle Adolf.[/url]

I still <3 you JoshuaR.
[/quote]

Your post was just mostly ranting and not clear to read, but as usual you take it to personal attacks.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1349736799' post='3038750']
I ran on a platform of authoritarian rule, to make sure the alliance cuts out this trend of stupid decisions and displays, a promise of a defined political direction which included reconciliation with alliances that hold ill will towards us, and an eye to re-energize the otherwise lethargic government. Steady and give course to the ship if you will.

I’m sorry if the comments I made six months ago still echo in your head, they weren’t meant to mean anything long term nor do I ascend into office with any of my (albeit nonexistent) grudges towards any alliance at the forefront of my policy. It is the plight of a leader to put his alliance’s interests before his own desires. Next time you (or anyone else) have a complaint or concern about my own or my alliance’s behavior I implore you to take it up with me privately and diplomatically instead of making a public show of it, I’m always open for a query.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes.
[/quote]

Democrats and Republicans run on platforms to get people to vote for them. I'm sure you just said things that people wanted to hear, so they could vote for you. If Brehon says you are evil, then i will not doubt him. Old habits die hard. You cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Snakes lie on their stomachs for a reason, they are snakes.

Who was that character from Hey Arnold that was a mouth breather? Helga used to always punch him.

[quote name='nightmare448' timestamp='1349895689' post='3039500']
Democrats and Republicans run on platforms to get people to vote for them. I'm sure you just said things that people wanted to hear, so they could vote for you. If Brehon says you are evil, then i will not doubt him. Old habits die hard. You cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Snakes lie on their stomachs for a reason, they are snakes.

Who was that character from Hey Arnold that was a mouth breather? Helga used to always punch him.
[/quote]
No, sorry, we're not doing this anymore.

[quote name='nightmare448' timestamp='1349895689' post='3039500']

[/quote]
You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion. However how will you know if it is justified if you don't bother takling with Umbrella/Natan first?

Taking the word of someone you know as gospel is fine as long as you also check up on it to make sure everythings on the up and up.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1349895270' post='3039498']
Your post was just mostly ranting and not clear to read, but as usual you take it to personal attacks.
[/quote]

Hah! That's a new line. Especially with the thugs you associate yourselves with. Someone insults someone saying their post isn't in English (when it clearly is,) and asking them if they're illiterate is an invalid question. I think I'll live sticking up for myself when people resort to childish retorts as opposed to enabling the worst generation of wannabe kingmakers/bullies this place has ever seen.

[url="http://open.spotify.com/track/5Yj4AP0JGQWierBFKdKVyS"]And I'm feelin' good.[/url]

Edited by IYIyTh

Are you illiterate?
[/quote]

Since this keeps coming up, I suppose I shall have to address it. No, I am not illiterate. I am literate in several languages, including English. Since you seem to struggle with it, I see that I should have said "translated it into grammatically correct, clearly comprehensible English" rather than simply "into English." My apologies for any confusion this idiomatic usage may have caused you.

Are you illiterate?

Come on now. I even gave you a +1 for the VaginaSchatt joke :[ Don't go breakin' my heart.

Also, I noted. You still have Cuba though so technically there's still l[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M91iB18tylA"]ittle Adolf.[/url]

I still <3 you JoshuaR.
[/quote]
I probably should not mention that I couldn't comprehend the post in question, either. :laugh:

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1349922597' post='3039716']
to quote one of my sons favorite movies growing up

"if you can't say something nice...don't say nothin at all"

I will say Good Luck to Raken and JoshuaR
[/quote]
Was it Bambi? :D

Are you illiterate?

I still <3 you JoshuaR.
[/quote]
That video was cute. Honestly, I'm a non-issue in Umbrella, I help where I am needed and do what I need to do. I do appreciate the attention though. =]

read harder joshy :[

I was commenting on a few individuals speaking in silver tongue, changing their minds multiple times on Pacifica within a few pages. Also on the fact that the two have spoken more frankly here in the past few days than in the past year or so, so the suggestion that taking "it private," where a few of you (see: joshuar, prolly majik and Lusitan to some degree,) would be engaged in a more upfront dialogue than the beautiful showing that occurred itt is unfounded :|

Edited by IYIyTh