Public Service Announcement RE: Winner12345

Havalden

[center][img]http://justlive.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/anarchist-black-flag_1-300x300.png[/img][/center]

[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][b]Public Service Announcement Regarding Winner12345[/b][/size][/font][/center]

Alliance members, international tech dealers and currently rogue dealers,

I would like to bring to your attention at this time, to the nation of [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=506712"]Winner12345[/url]. If you take a look at the main page of this sub-forum you will see that he is currently listed as selling tech, and has been consistently advertising (read: spamming) his nation as a legitimate seller of tech at a low rate.[b] I would like to warn everyone at this time that doing business with this person will ultimately reward you with a loss of your money, and zero technology in return. [/b]The reason for this is actually quite simple: he is currently on two Zero Infrastructure lists. One for the Union of Communist Republics, and also for the LSF (though purely by a voluntary basis on the latter alliance. We have a stagger set up just for him).

The reasons for his beatdown are two fold:

First, he has openly [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113358&#entry3036677"]admitted[/url] to [url="http://cnucr.boardforum.ca/t846-question-about-membership"]espionage[/url] against the Union of Communist Republics. To compound that, he has been a general nuisance to the OWF, as well as the Boiler Room and other forums. His lack of punctuation, grammar and respect for the english language as well as other political viewpoints has lead him down this road of ruin. We aim to keep him on course until he inevitably falls off the cliff of Zero-Infrastructure and stays there.

Ultimately it boils down to a business decision: do you want to deal tech with Winner12345, knowing that you likely aren't going to see a single unit of tech, or do you want to invest in the LSF, UCR or other stable, reputable alliances where you know it's a sound and profitable business contract with little risk? The choice is up to you, but if you give your money to Winner12345, it will end up in the hamfisted hands of my troops. They need a raise anyways.

Kind Regards,

Me

Edited by Havalden

This is worth mentioning again. The Nation of Winner is currently hiding in Peace Mode, but when the leader sets up the next round of Tech-trade scam he will need to come out of peace mode and will be susceptible to attack again from previous nations he has cheated.

I actually will be sending all 150 tech scheduled to go out on October 31st or earlier. I have not cheated any of them and actually still have a plan to send them out.

Also Xenios, you should consider looking at the Investigation into you as it is getting pretty ugly.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350071835' post='3040742']
Also Xenios, you should consider looking at the Investigation into you as it is getting pretty ugly.
[/quote]

Your request for me to bring some order to the horrific train-wreck that is your thread will not be heeded by me at this time.

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1350072857' post='3040747']
Your request for me to bring some order to the horrific train-wreck that is your thread will not be heeded by me at this time.
[/quote]That`s not what i meant. I just called an emergency vote to determine whether you need to go to trial or not. If you are interested in cooperating that would be great. Right now we need to know if you will be defending yourself in the trial and how you plea. You are to post that when i post the thread for the trial goes up.

It's in the wrong forum, bro' -- you want the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=74"]Fantasy RP forum[/url], where you can pretend that anyone gives a #@&$ about a "trial" until your heart's content.

And as an extra hint... most of the nonsense you've posted belongs there.

Edited by The Polemarch

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1350073293' post='3040752']
It's in the wrong forum, bro' -- you want the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=74"]Fantasy RP forum[/url], where you can pretend that anyone gives a #@&$ about a "trial" until your heart's content.

And as an extra hint... most of the nonsense you've posted belongs there.
[/quote]Yes i understand that but i already posted it there so when the trial starts, it will be posted there.

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1350073525' post='3040756']
Please, please make sure that when you do the thread title is in ALL-CAPS. I doubt anyone will take it seriously otherwise.
[/quote] :mad: Well OK /[size=1]satire [size=4]Just remember, there`s going to be alot of people wacthing :popcorn: so if you are not cooperative, you will not be liked.[/size][/size]

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350077389' post='3040801']
What?
[/quote]

Any tech you get with the intent to sell, I will ensure is destroyed to the fullest of my ability. By any and all means available to me.

Edited by Havalden

[quote name='Havalden' timestamp='1350078556' post='3040815']
Any tech you get with the intent to sell, I will ensure is destroyed to the fullest of my ability. By any and all means available to me.
[/quote]Oh well er Havalden IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, you won`t be in range so Cherio my good future servent.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350078905' post='3040821']
Oh well er Havalden IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, you won`t be in range so Cherio my good future servent.
[/quote]

If you're above me, I can just buy tech, won't be too hard. If you're out of range, I can sell tech. Won't be that hard either. I'll get you in the end, so don't you worry. I'll make sure you stay at ZI next time.

Edited by Havalden