The ironmen has invaded The North

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1349442971' post='3037591']
The realm continued to force their tradition and rules upon those that do not follow and called them barbarians. The ways have been set for ages and they could not see nor understand any other way. Stagnation through ritual had gripped the realm slowly bringing decay and eventual ruin. New ways needed to be embraced for the survival and renewal for all but old habits are hard to break.

Winter has come and The Others are coming
[/quote]I love this guy! Join together all the small clans and bring down the big bad OP. Then you would be heard.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1349741172' post='3038787']
I love this guy! Join together all the small clans and bring down the big bad OP. Then you would be heard.
[/quote]
Stick to beer and leave the politics ro the experts. :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1349455743' post='3037626']
Read my above posts C.A.R.E.F.U.L.L.Y. we had no intention on saving a member for a raid gone bad. In fact many in OP do not raid but we do have rules and they were followed. If the raid target and his AA hit back, well that is the price of raiding. Every OP member knows this. Swatch raided a member of a 4 man AA called Norreys and tge raid target and one of his mates fought back. We did not help at all. A new AA, First Flints, hit Swatch and that is when we got involved. We even pmed them a full 24 hours before we hit back. Now they claim they are the same AA. I and many others do not have to be completely stupid to recognize the idiocy of this. Our attacks have been limited to the attacking first flint guys.
[/quote]

Sorry for the late response, had a bit of a chaotic weekend.

I was referring to all the !@#$ we (when I was in WAPA) had to put up with from you & your chest thumping over the fact a member of our alliance, The Landlord nuked someone who fought back from a raid. Now here we are with a member of your alliance, Swatch0 [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113400&#entry3037486"]bullying[/url] & nuking a nation who fought back.

Swatch0, you better watch your back because Paul711 will come after you round after round until you change your ways. :mellow:

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1349778274' post='3038983']
Sorry for the late response, had a bit of a chaotic weekend.

I was referring to all the !@#$ we (when I was in WAPA) had to put up with from you & your chest thumping over the fact a member of our alliance, The Landlord nuked someone who fought back from a raid. Now here we are with a member of your alliance, Swatch0 [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113400&#entry3037486"]bullying[/url] & nuking a nation who fought back.

Swatch0, you better watch your back because Paul711 will come after you round after round until you change your ways. :mellow:
[/quote]

yeah the only diffrence is landlord was a richard and swatch is cool :P

and Paul does not defend the actions of swatch as stated above ..
what landlord did was atack allainces and used the might makes right BS

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1349783958' post='3038991']
yeah the only diffrence is landlord [s]was a richard[/s] did it to us and swatch [s]is cool[/s] did it to someone else

[s]and Paul does not defend the actions of swatch as stated above ..
what landlord did was atack allainces and used the might makes right BS[/s]
[/quote]

Should've just left it at that. The "might makes right BS" is very much evident in Swatch0's threats to Scytale.

A second round of peace talks were held. The ironborn recognized that the clans do things different as sometimes the ironborn are likely to do at times. The two sides had found a common peace. But will the rest of the realm understand that there’s a greater threat?

Winter has come and The Others are coming.

edited for grammar/spelling fix

Edited by scytale