I guess I need some allies?

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Forums at unitedcoalitionofnations.org.uk[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]IRC channel at Coldfront #UCoN[/font][/color]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120218203320/cybernations/images/thumb/8/86/UCANwithUCoN1copy.jpg/180px-UCANwithUCoN1copy.jpg[/img]

Edited by Namayan

Honorable Armed Society,

Your leaders name is Nobody, something the members of Organization XIII share in title; Nobodies. We are experiment of; will, dedication. and perseverance. If you join with me I can't promise you anything, at this point I can't even promise you protection. They say the day of starting an alliance from scratch is over, that depends on who you start it with, and I'm extending that invitation to you. The risks are great, I won't lie, you may walk away with nothing, but great risks often carry the greatest rewards. If you have the time and desire your reward is immortality in this realm.

Humbly,

Joseph "Muddog" Black, Nobody of Organization XIII.

Edited by Muddog

Nobody Black,

Thank you kindly for the gracious invitation. Unfortunately, I am in need of protection and growth at the moment. I hope our paths cross in the future.

Yours,
An individual from Armed Society with whose opinion some agree, others disagree, and yet others remain apathetic

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Honorable Armed Society,[/font][/color]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]I understand your decision, with all things there is a season. Say hi to Spaarlamp for me over at NG.[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Sincerely,[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Joseph "Muddog" Black[/color][/font]