Dispatches from Xenios

The Polemarch

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the recent news circulating around the nation of Xenios, the Duchy of Milan has paid close attention to the happenings. While we still cannot support what the Polemarch is doing with his country, there is something to be said that the news broadcast from Xenios is much move informative and interesting to read that the retorts coming from nations like Gallifrey or Winner. Our only qualm is that Xenois has accepted aid from the Weeaboo Menace and that, Milan, can never truly forgive.

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1350122069' post='3041034']
Greetings to the Puppet-President of Padiw!

If you have to point out you're "being modest", then you're doing it wrong.

For the sake of diplomacy I must direct my replies to you directly, though in reality I realize that you write nothing publicly without the approval of your Jewish paymasters, who fill your congress and pass laws that oppress the rest of your populace. You too are constrained, but not through oppression but through the trappings of "Presidency" and "international diplomacy": by these vulgar vanities you are captivated and ignore the suffering of your people. It is also the Jews within your government and the media which compel you to criticize Xenios.

I have and it is still the former. Every thread here is "public", and so freedom of speech can be exercised by, for example, posting denouncements on individual national threads, rather than here. As previously mentioned - but dismissed by you (sorry, by your handlers) as "spin" - the choice of expressing opposition here is a clear recognition of Xenios' power and authority: dictating both the content of the denouncements and their location. If this were not true, then the condemnations would appear on the "Padiw", "Winner", "Pelican Land" etc. national threads [i]only[/i], and not here; of course, if Xenios' message really had no power it would not be mentioned at all. Please consider that.... or pass the message on to your Jewish masters and get them to formulate your reply.

These accusations are the most important, though the fact that the PPoP put them forward is barely worth a mention. However, for those who do think for themselves and are not driven by fear their comfortable, materialistic lives are threatened, then I will respond to these points, but later. Here in Xenios the leader actually has a role in running the country, which I understand is not how things are done in Padiw. A response to these accusations will be forthcoming.
[/quote]

For one, I do not ask for permission from any "Jewish paymasters" before posting a message, and for another, at least my country [i]has[/i] a democratic legislature (which would, for your information, be quickly replaced in the next congressional elections should any oppressive laws be passed). Also, you seem to be claiming that my people are suffering, yet you have not supported these claims with even a shred of proof.

In addition, you have not told us that opposition was not acceptable in this thread, and even if you had, that wouldn't have affected anyone's right to comment. Plus, I would like to remind you that criticism is not neccessarily a "recognition" of Xenios's "power" and "authority" (in fact, it may well be something entirely different), and that you [u]are[/u] frequently spinning the truth.

Again, you have decided to avoid refuting my accusations, which I believe only proves your inability to justify your acts. If you really believed that what you are doing is right, then you should have no trouble responding [i]right now[/i].

Finally, the Padiwan president [u]does[/u] have control over what happens in his/her country (although, of course, not as much control as a dictator [s]like you[/s] might have). Next time, it would be better if you actually wrote content that you could support with evidence.

Edited by BillJoeson

While the Nation of Celestial Being and it's people wish to remind a neutral country (Unless other wise attacked), we the people wish Xenios well wishes even though we do not condone his policy of military action. The people do hope that Xenios understands our message is of a peaceful intention.

Signed

Pres. Redhavk1
Nation of Celestial Being

(OOC: How did I do for my 1st post?)

[quote name='redhavk1' timestamp='1350241010' post='3041370']
While the Nation of Celestial Being and it's people wish to remind a neutral country (Unless other wise attacked), we the people wish Xenios well wishes even though we do not condone his policy of military action. The people do hope that Xenios understands our message is of a peaceful intention.

Signed

Pres. Redhavk1
Nation of Celestial Being
[/quote]

Hail Pres Redhavk1 o/

The Polemarch reciprocates the Nation of Celestial Being's peace, as Xenios seeks to uphold the sovereignty of nations against the rapacious hydra of Talmudic Jewry, the heads of which go by many names: globalization, internationalism, multi-culturalism, Zionism, [i]laissez-faire[/i] capitalism etc. Through these diverse ways, the hydra seeks to destroy the national independence of non-Jewish peoples so that the mass can be enslaved by the minority.

Xenios wishes the Nation of Celestial Being God's protection from such a poisonous foe, however you wish to combat it.

Greetings to the PPoP

[quote name='BillJoeson' timestamp='1349919943' post='3039699']
I will point out that despite your repeated claims that those who are critical of you are hypocrites, while you claim that your attacks against peaceful Jewish nations aims to free people from "oppression", [i][b]it should be noted that your nation's government not only bans the freedom of expression and the right to demonstrate peacefully, but also openly acknowledges doing so.[/b][/i][/quote]

Hence there is nothing hypocritical in Xenios' stance: our government structure and position towards dissent is openly acknowledged, and always has been. Xenios is a young nation, established by a group of brave fighters (in both the physical and spiritual sense) who shared one ideal, one faith, one culture. This is why we established the League, and it is through this sworn allegiance to the League and its aims that one becomes a Xenioshian. Dissent from this is to relinquish one's citizenship of this great nation. A man cannot dissent from the League and be a member of it at the same time, and this is why my "extended nation information" states what it does. In reality, there is no dissent within Xenios (not at the time of your above message - but that's for another post), and Xenioshians are happy with the conditions of living here; part of their happiness is in knowing that any one wishing to undermine what it is to be Xenioshian will not be tolerated - the majority of Planet Bob outside of Xenios is the proverbial oyster for anyone who wishes to live contrary to the principles of the League.

That is the justification for Xenios' stance, which you will know doubt disagree with (or at least , your Jew-packed congress will tell you to disagree). Nevertheless, the stance cannot be called hypocritical. For an example of hypocrisy, consider the following:

Padiw, clearly sees Xenios' position regarding "freedom of speech" as abhorrent. Padiw also publicly states that: "the State of Padiw will not make deals with another country that has a history of inhuman treatment of its citizens." (this is in fact the same stance that Xenios holds). Clearly [b]you[/b] feel that my nation, by holding the stance that it does, must surely be treating its citizens inhumanely. Okay..... but what do we have here:

[url="http://stateofpadiw.longluntan.com/t1-short-summary-of-events-in-padiw-up-to-8-6-12"][b]The State of Padiw joins Sir Glen's trade circle after receiving an official invitation from him[/b][/url]. (from Padiw's "official" forum - come on in, there's plenty of room!)

Who is Sir Glen, and what nation does he rule? A quick search finds that his nation is [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=224214&Extended=1"]Noumenonopolis[/url], a nation which:
[quote]

...does not allow any form of government protests. Its armed police forces work quickly at "dissolving" any and all government protests. Its borders are closed to all forms of immigration. Noumenonopolis detains individuals who participate in slanderous comments about the government.
[/quote]

Could the PP of Padiw please confirm whether or not he is still inside Sir Glen's circle? Holding a different view of government or how to run a nation is not hypocrisy - but decrying one nation for "oppressing its citizens" whilst trading with another nation that to all-intents-and-purposes does exactly the same thing certainly is! Something to consider.

[quote]Plus, I have observed that one of the countries that you are currently ordering attacks against, Sladeian, actually does not have Judaism as its official religion! In your declaration of war against this nation, you told the King of Sladeian to "message you for peace terms". If you were an honest person, than those terms would probably be to change Sladeian's national religion from the Jewish religion to something else, however, Sladeian does not even have a national religion! Either Sladeian's king agreed to change his nation's religion during peace talks but did not get the peace agreement that he was promised, or this country was never Jewish in the first place, and you, being a true imperialist, simply decided to invade their territory for its resources. [/quote]

As the name suggests, the League of Anti-Judaizers opposes the Judaization of Planet Bob. The first recorded "Judaizers" were, in fact, Christian heretics, who sought to impose Jewish customs onto Christian believers. They were opposed as being anti-Christ then as they are now. The point being that Judaizers do not have to be "Jewish": neither in terms of faith nor ethnicity. This has been stated and restated by the Polemarch, the League, and Xenios as a nation constantly. Sladeian was not a monarchy, despite what the ruler called himself, and the form of government - before Xenioshian troops overthrew it - was "capitalist", a favorite form of government for Zionists and Judaizers, as it effectively spreads their crass materialism throughout planet Bob, using the usurious banking system to overthrow the sovereignty of nations.

The peace terms for Sladeian would have been to change its national religion from "mixed" to "Christianity". Sladeian failed to respond, and so Xenios had no choice but to continue military operations. To not accept peace terms and thus commit Xenios to a prolonged war ([i]OOC: filling a war slot and preventing Xenios from using it in combating another nation[/i]) is considered an act of aggression - and continuing to dismantle Sladeian's infrastructure (which gains nothing materially for Xenios) was a response to that.

There was no technology, and precious little money gained in the war with Sladeian. That nation's infrastructure, land, and money reserves were all depleted in that war, but they were effectively plundered by that nation's citizens: Xenioshian troops took nothing (OOC: I was loading troops with more than 95% strength and just sending the nation into Anarchy every day).

[quote]Another fact that I believe that I should mention is what you posted here ([url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113441&st=0#entry3039694"]http://forums.cybern...=0#entry3039694[/url]) is an exaggeration at best:[/quote]

That is an opinion, not a fact. So, it seems you need to relearn the meanings of two words now: hypocrisy and fact.

[quote]How could you and your misguided citizens possibly not wish to dehumanize the Jew? You have written slanderous remarks against the Jewish people aimed at singling them out, you have ordered raids on several Jewish nations, and worst of all, you have managed to get a few nation leaders to join your cause.[/quote]

The spirit of Talmudic Judaism, as well as Jewish Nationalistic Chauvinism, needs to be singled out and condemned, as it poses a threat to the freedom of Planet Bob. Neither of these things are confined to "Jewish people" -- even the Nationalistic Chauvinism! Strange as it may seem, there are even non-Jews who aggressively (though perhaps ignorantly) support the claims for Jewish supremacy over all other peoples on Bob. Some ethnic Jews even find this abhorrent and reject such schemes. This "problem" is not confined to one particular people or nation - it is only the name that is specific to one religion, and one race. If you're still not understanding this I am not surprised, as your ignorance of this worldwide problem is evident for all to see. Your pampered, jet-setting, diplomatic lifestyle as Puppet-President prevents you from even wanting to be enlightened, and so you throw around accusations and state opinions as "facts".

[quote]To conclude, you might want to know that the Padiwan National Congress has approved of a law requiring that the government accept refugees...especially refugees from persecution.[/quote]

I could quite easily think of three-million, seven-hundred-thousand, two-hundred and eighty-five things I'd be more interested in knowing than this.

I would invite you to place any objections to the evidenced claims of Padiwian hypocrisy on another thread; the Polemarch of Xenios will probably not respond though, as he has already spent far more time responding to you than your rather dull and uninspiring country deserves.

Now for all those still reading, let us be upstanding for the Xenioshian National Anthem.....

From the evening news round-up, shown on Xenios' intermittently broadcast official channel: XTV-1...

The League of Anti-Judaizers - committed to fighting the threat of Talmudic Jewish dominance throughout Planet Bob - has been re-named in a hastily assembled ceremony earlier today.

Now known as The League of Inner-Peace and Salvation, the service also included a speech by Polemarch [inaudible] of Xenios, intended to address rumors that the League's mission had changed, or that the it had been disbanded completely:

".... the League will never die as long as our mission remains uncompleted. The League still here, you are all still brave members, and together, unified, we are all resolute in our fight against the Judaizing powers that threaten our security. The decision has been made to rename the League in order to ensure we can continue our efforts abroad. The enemies of Xenios have been busily enacting laws throughout Bob in order to censor our message of Light. Haters of the truth, these cowardly politicians have not only banned the League, but banned even the mention of its name. Groups affiliated with us have also been banned, and their followers fiercely persecuted. We cannot physically fight the Jewish hydra, only lop off a few heads at a time; yet neither can we idly watch as our brothers-in-arms, our comrades, die for their beliefs.

And so we change the name of the League so that enemy politicians, media-moguls, and CEO's - united in pushing Zionsit hegemony - cannot use our "Anti-Judaizer" label as an excuse to abuse non-Jewish citizens throughout Bob. We therefore rechristen ourselves as the League of Inner-Peace and Salvation.

The name reflects what we are for, rather than what we are against. Our name lights a candle, rather than curses the darkness. We all know, gentle Xenioshians, that this was always our intent. But now, at least, the label of "anti-Semite" cannot be used as an excuse to oppress people beyond our borders who share our ideals, and only wish for personal freedom from sin, and unity based on national sovereignty, free from artificially imposed "governments" and "states".

What does this new name mean? First of all, that we are still "The League" - united, and of one accord.

We are the League of Inner-Peace, for this is what we strive for. Freedom from sin, corruption, and hypocrisy is what brings inner-peace: because our conscience is not troubled by the compromises of this materialistic, moribund, world, and its corrupting laws. But, Xenios' motto is: "Inner-Peace through War Abroad!" A peaceful soul cannot remain at peace in this decadent and decaying world unless she secures her surroundings, and brings the fight to the oppressive forces that surround us. We must be prepared to fight, even to die, to secure our inner peace and the peace of our families, and our kin. A soldier of the League who dies in this fight is assured eternal peace from this wicked world, having died for his ideals, without compromising his conscience.

We are the League of Salvation too, because we bring this message of Inner-Peace to the world at large. The League is committed to spreading the message of inner-peace and salvation - and what threatens that peace - to all the peoples and nations of Bob!

And so, my brothers and sisters, you can see that the League has not changed at all! Our mission remains the same. Those comrades who fell in our first wars with this corrupt world died for the same cause that we, now, pledge our lives to. The bringing of light to the darkened world of Bob; the salvation of all peoples from the oppression of Talmudism; and the cultivation of inner-peace, that is, true and eternal peace to all those willing to accept the Light of Salvation.

[i][b]Hail the League! o/ Hail Xenios o/ [/b][/i]
[i][b]Ever Onwards to Victory!"[/b][/i]

In other news, Nova Attica is today rejoicing as.....

----End of extract-----

Edited by The Polemarch

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1350122546' post='3041038']

The efforts of three nations in sending Israel aid packages totaling $9,000,000 failed by the grace of the God they do not worship. Xenios recommends that the soldiers sent by Isaac Matthew II and Mogar return home with their aid packages. There the money can be better spent in giving every Jew in those lands a one-way air-ticket to a deserted island so they my try and set up a Talmudic nation there, instead of trying to grow a parasitic network that crosses borders and seeks to enslave the entire world of Bob.
[/quote]

The Polemarch notes that Isaac Matthew II has heeded the advice of Xenios and withdrawn its aid to Israel now that hostilities have ceased, although Mogar's aid package is still available for collection. The Polemarch advises Mogar to cancel the aid, otherwise the greedy, materialistic, parasites that try to cling to power in Israel are likely to take the money and run. Isaac Matthew appears to have tacitly recognized the risk in Israel taking Gallifray's money and not using it for the intended purpose.

[quote name='Pelican Overlord' timestamp='1350327721' post='3041648']
This shows that the nation of Xenios is nothing compared to the wrath of the CN mods!
[/quote]DELETE OR EDIT THIS POST IMMEDIATELY! YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR THAT!

[center][color=#ff0000][b][size=5]The Enemy of Xenios Shows its True Face[/size][/b][/color][/center]

Speech by The Polemarch and War-time Protector of Xenios:

Ever since Xenios shone forth upon Planet Bob, bringing with it a light that burned up the dross of this world, the darkened enemies of humanity have shouted threats and insults from the shadows. Working in the darkness, where their blind and demonized souls feel at their strongest, the corrupt leaders of this world seditiously maneuvered to affect Xenios' downfall. Whether it was through sending blood-money to Zionist states, bribery, clamoring for the destruction of our nation, or setting up sham-trials to place a veneer of authority upon their hate, the Judaized nations of this world have tried every means possible to stop Xenios in our mission.

When an enemy bent on our destruction fails in its cowardly schemes to destroy us through dishonorable means, what else is left to them? War. We Xenioshian citizens knew our enemies would eventually be forced into this action, and we prepared for it.

As you all know, that hour has come, as last night - in the darkness that our enemies enjoy - the first opponent of Xenios to officially attack us preemptively has revealed itself. You already know our foe's military might, and the fierceness of his attack, brothers and sisters; now let me reveal its name:

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=354016&Extended=0"][b]The Satanic Nation of River Styx[/b][/url]

This is a country that revels in being "most evil", and has as a leader someone who "hails satan".

Do not fear, brave Xenioshians, but instead rejoice! Be glad that our first attacker so ably reveals the true nature of our opponents. This is the ally of the Jewish nations that encircle us like wolves! They claim to be on the side of good, yet their ally shames them and reveals their hypocrisy. It has been ordained that the mendacious schemes of the Talmudic oppressors of this world be shamed by the unmasking of River Styx as an ally.

But let us not begin to imagine that our new enemy is as cowardly as the nations that have accused us so far. Xenios has felt the fearsome power of this valiant foe, so that the League can only marvel at its strength yet lament at how it lays such power at the feet of Judaic oppressors.

You have read the reports of Styx's attacks already, or else heard them on the radio: covert spy operations intended to destabilize the League's fighting capabilities, before a full-scale ground assault. This was intended to strike at the heart of Xenios and sweep our leaders from power. But the spirit of Xenios and the strength of the League resides in every citizen of Xenios, and such an attack was always bound to fail:

In that first battle, 831 brave League members fell. The leader of Styx, with no regard to the sanctity of any life, not even his own soldiers, sent his crazed troops onto our defenses. Near to 2000 of their troops fell in that first onslaught, and 400 of their tanks were left smoking ruins on Xenioshian soil. We estimate over $800,000-worth of abandoned equipment has been bequeathed to Xenios by this reckless action.

No-doubt enraged by their defeat, Styx continued to attack our brave nation, by ground and air, firing at least two missiles on our settlements.

In all, 2720 of our soldiers fell in battle. The number of Styxian soldiers felled in battle is more, but if their own leader has so little regard for them then we too will not deign to count them.

Those 2720 League members died in the defense of this great nation. Their blood enriches our soil, and will act as the seed for continued growth. We have not lost 2720 soldiers, but gained 2720 martyrs, who by their example spur on all of us to greater acts of courage in withstanding the force of our enemies.

[b]Hail the League! o/ Hail Xenios! o/[/b]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1349632306' post='3038247']
. Allahu Akbar! May our glorious Jihad be successful, Allah willing!
[/quote]
You just lost 3 children to almighty Elesef. It's ok though your still at +42 children

[b][size=4]Such is the Will of Elesef that thou prepare the blade of war and strike at the Devils that hath rejected the Second Mercy of Mankind. With the blessing of Elesef, thy blade of steel shalt become a fang of God, and pierce the tainted soul of the powindah. Go forth to all the powindah nations of the Earth that will not accept His Word, and smash the idols to which they pray to. Go forth to all the powindah nations of the Earth, and slaughter all the hopeless powindah that will not hear the Word of God; for Elesef hath foreseen their choice of blasphemy, and hath made His claim upon their souls for him to feast upon. For the Devils that seek to protect the powindah: Silahi Rahmet.[/size][/b]

Edited by Piley

[b]In other news:[/b]

There was some comic-relief for the besieged troops of the League today, as the nation of Winner also declared war on Xenios. After two ground assaults, one missile attack, and an un-escorted bombing raid. the army of Winner returned home with 1339 fewer troops, 226 fewer tanks, 4 fewer bombers, and $24,821 less in cash.

A number of Xenioshian troops were admitted to hospital with jaw injuries sustained from laughing too hard. The Polemarch, whilst enjoying the display of ineptitude, reminded the League of the real military threat still posed by the River of Styx, and not to get distracted by the pratfalls of Winner.

Edited by The Polemarch

Polemarch, your excuses for denying your people's unalienable right to express themselves are quite poor, and it should be noted that there is no need (actually, there's never any need, but still) to maintain a policy of detaining dissenters and forcibly dissolving demonstrations if there really is little dissent in your nation. Evidently, you simply want to add insurance to your grip on power in Xenios. Also, attacking the Padiwan government for starting relations with Noumenonopolis is a de facto acknowledgment of the fact that censorship is wrong (something to think about!) . Plus, you may have simply misinterpreted Sir Glen's views on free speech (which I have never written that I have agreed with), like the way you have claimed that I misunderstood you.

Your war against Sladeian, a nation that was not even Jewish (although it is wrong to attack [i]any[/i] peaceful nation, regardless of religion) highlights the fact that you are a sadistic extremist-you invaded Sladeian because it was not officially a Christian country(you wanted to force Sladeian's citizens to follow your radical version of Christianity-not too surprising), and continued to pillage their nation even though it had no military value.

Finally, what you have written here is something that I believe that I should address:

[Quote]
The spirit of Talmudic Judaism, as well as Jewish Nationalistic Chauvinism, needs to be singled out and condemned, as it poses a threat to the freedom of Planet Bob. Neither of these things are confined to "Jewish people" -- even the Nationalistic Chauvinism! Strange as it may seem, there are even non-Jews who aggressively (though perhaps ignorantly) support the claims for Jewish supremacy over all other peoples on Bob. Some ethnic Jews even find this abhorrent and reject such schemes. This "problem" is not confined to one particular people or nation - it is only the name that is specific to one religion, and one race. If you're still not understanding this I am not surprised, as your ignorance of this worldwide problem is evident for all to see. Your pampered, jet-setting, diplomatic lifestyle as Puppet-President prevents you from even wanting to be enlightened, and so you throw around accusations and state opinions as "facts".[/quote]

The content here is, to be frank, pathetic, especially because you cannot support any of of it with proof. (OOC) Also, you have written that Judaism poses a "threat" to Planet Bob. That is ridiculous. For one, Planet Bob is simply a pixelated database (sorry, hard-core RPers), and for another, Judaism isn't even the dominant religion in this game.

I regret telling the staff of Padiw's newsletter to publish the article stating that the National Congress had sanctioned Xenios. It started a chain of events that ended up giving you and your government an undeserved air of romance. My continued opposition to your persecution of Jews may only be adding to that, but, as they, say, you must (at least try and) finish what you started.

PPoP Bill

It is noted that you have been active in the past few days, meaning that the missive above was sent after considerable time in which you could properly digest my words and formulate a response. As such, your last message is even more pathetic then it might otherwise have been had it had the excuse of being fired off in haste. I would suggest you fire your speech-writers, but being nothing more than a puppet-president you do not have the power to get rid of them.

[quote name='BillJoeson' timestamp='1350864312' post='3043859']
Also, attacking the Padiwan government for starting relations with Noumenonopolis is a de facto acknowledgment of the fact that censorship is wrong (something to think about!) .[/quote]

I thought I had made myself quite clear in my last letter to you, but obviously not. I gave good reasons for Xenios' position, and acknowledge that other nations may also have good reasons for following a policy like that of the League. The point is that you, clearly, do not. You also, clearly, state that you will not trade or have relations with nations you think mistreat their citizens. And yet you do! I do not attack Padiw for starting relations with Noumenonopolis, but for the hypocrisy of doing so whilst simultaneously declaring that you do not deal with nations that do exactly what Noumenonopolis openly declares.

Your hypocrisy is clear for all to see. I only restate it in the vain hope that you may see your morally bankrupt position too.

[quote]Your war against Sladeian, a nation that was not even Jewish (although it is wrong to attack [i]any[/i] peaceful nation, regardless of religion) highlights the fact that you are a sadistic extremist-you invaded Sladeian because it was not officially a Christian country(you wanted to force Sladeian's citizens to follow your radical version of Christianity-not too surprising), and continued to pillage their nation even though it had no military value.[/quote]

I will address this (again) solely because of the Puppet-President's tendency to bawl and stamp his foot impetuously when even the slightest fleck of his drivel is not responded to directly. My reasons for starting the war have already been stated, and the reasons for continuing a war are clear too: after the overthrowing of Sladeian's government, by refusing to accept white peace (which was repeatedly offered), Sladeian was effectively stopping Xenios from continuing its mission elsewhere. Therefore military operations continued. There was no sadism involved, only practical considerations of carrying out Xenios' valiant struggle.

Now that I have yet again explained clearly my CB, perhaps you could do the same for your own nation's dubious history:

[url="http://www.cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=499926"]http://www.cybernati...?nation1=499926[/url]

Repeating myself yet again, I will suggest that you offer any defense of your actions on another thread. If, as with responding to the accusations of hypocrisy, you decide to respond here, then I will ignore it.

[quote]I regret telling the staff of Padiw's newsletter to publish the article stating that the National Congress had sanctioned Xenios. It started a chain of events that ended up giving you and your government an undeserved air of romance. My continued opposition to your persecution of Jews may only be adding to that, but, as they, say, you must (at least try and) finish what you started.[/quote]

You have a laughably inflated view of your own nation's ability to affect public opinion (either positively or negatively). Quite frankly I have already given your own country much more attention than it deserves. You may succeed in revealing the hypocrisy that typifies Jew=controlled nations, but your name and that of your country will perish in the morass of Bob's community.

Edited by The Polemarch

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113708"][b]As related here[/b][/url], let it be known that Xenios is now a monarchy, with His Royal Highness Michael I as King. Until King Michael I reaches maturity, the Polemarch, shall remain official protector of Xenios during her war with the world as well as Regent.

The rebirth of Xenios as a Kingdom necessarily means a slight reduction in the military strength of our nation. However, the Renewal Camps of Xenios remain open by His majesty's decree to maintain the League's formidable fighting capacity.

[b]God save the King! o/ [/b]

• 2 weeks later...

After a period of repose, reawakening, and renewal, the League of Inner-Peace and Salvation has recommenced operations abroad. More on these heroic exploits will be relayed in the "[i][b]from the LIPS of Xenios[/b][/i]" thread.

At home, a number of changes have happened in Xenios:

[size=5][b]1) [/b][/size]Investment from overseas has increased, with money, technology, and troops being sent by the [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=437274"]Kindred Nation[/url], [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=509150"]Celestial Being[/url], the [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=333137"]Island of Dr Moreau[/url], and [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=341158"]World Wide Web[/url]. In response to these donations, special Holiday Camps have been established in Xenios that give resident Xenioshians and [s]foreign troops[/s] overseas visitors alike a retreat from busy life on Bob. Situated in stunning forests, these camps provide a peaceful surroundings for spiritual retreat, edifying teaching on the mores of the League, physical exercise, and training in armed warfare that is second-to-none.

As well as the recently reopened Fort Archangel Camp - famous for training the troops that cleansed [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=485752"]Kawungnesia[/url] - other camps have opened. These are named [i][b]"Dr Moreau's Missionary Training Camp of Excellence"[/b][/i], [i][b]"Camp Celestial"[/b][/i], [i][b]"Fort Eumirbago Spiritual Retreat"[/b][/i], and [i][b]"Emperor Rayvon Falls, Resort and Spa"[/b][/i] in honor of Xenios' kind benefactors.

[size=5][b]2) [/b][/size]Xenios' capital has moved from [i][b]Fort Archangel[/b][/i] (known as "Fort Drum" before Xenios' foundation) to Rome, NY - now renamed [i][b]New Rome[/b][/i]. From here, the Xenioshian League of Inner-Peace and Salvation will be better able to coordinate its missionary activities overseas, especially as it is near to an Air-Force Base.

In the new capitol, statues have been erected in honor of brave soldiers of the League, including those of Xenios' benefactors who have helped our nation in its growth. These includes statues of [i][b]Horo the Wise Wolf of Yoitsu[/b][/i] and a monument dedicated to the [i][b]Unknown Smurf[/b][/i] proudly displayed in the grounds around New Rome's city hall. A monument depicting [i][b][url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=508112"]Havalden of Tyria[/url][/b][/i] standing astride the stricken ruler of Winner12345 was also erected.

[size=5][b]3)[/b][/size] The Jewish-sounding leader [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=470676"]Aaronzachary of "Zachary"[/url] (though the country's official religion was Buddhism) treacherously declared war on Xenios, with the reason of "Kill the Neo-N_z_s" (notice the genocidal language). Ground attacks on Xenios were completely unsuccessful, and the League of Inner-Peace and Salvation wasted no time in counter-attacking to effectively put Zachary's government into anarchy. This obviously Judaized nation, based in the City of New York, became the 15th nation to be cleansed by Xenios and her League. As of this post, the number of Judaized nation cleansed by Xenios are [b]17[/b].

[size=5][b]4) [/b][/size]Xenios' borders have grown considerably, as mentioned above, covering all of upper-state New-York, parts of Vermont, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts; as mentioned above, Rome has fallen to Xenios, as well as Troy (NY), and Albany. The cities of Ottawa and Montreal have also fallen under control of the League, though little attention has been given to them.

This rapid increase of territory has given Xenios need for caution. Xenios' earlier death and decay has been traced to her imbibing the sweet waters of virgin land, poisoned by the moral decay that comes with multiculturalism. Therefore, as Xenios has grown, it has been necessary to meticulously ensure that the League's unity of faith, culture, history and beliefs are maintained. Rather than rely on naturalizing foreign citizens who have suddenly found themselves in Xenios' sphere of influence, the League has decided to allow these people to voluntarily remove themselves from Xenioshian land and find a more suitable home for their perverted cultures in Bob's myriad of other nations.

[size=5][b]5) [/b][/size]For the unfortunate times when foreigners have refused to either accept naturalization or exile as described above, the League has found it necessary to form a special branch of the Police Force to deal with procrastinators. The [i][b]Xenioshian Purity Division[/b][/i] (XPD) has also been given the unfortunate nickname of "Death Squad", even among their own ranks. It must be pointed out, therefore, that the people of Xenios abhor the unlawful taking of life and condemn such actions. However, the XPD's activities in maintaining Xenios' unity do not include the "taking of life", but rather the "gifting of death" to those inhabitants of Bob too proud and resistant to either purify themselves or remove themselves from the purified Xenios. To any people too mired in their own sins to accept the reasonable offer from the League of "citizenship or exile", then death is indeed the best gift for them, in order to stop their destructive actions and purify them. Their bodies, now released from the destructiveness of their soul, can at least be put to use in the growth of Xenios.

[size=5][b]6) [/b][/size]The expansion of Xenios has brought her sphere of influence into the City of New York, well-known for its overly-Judaized population . The League does not expect such expansion to be tolerated without fierce resistance. This will probably come in the form of Gentile, non-Jewish, nations attacking Xenios, as Jewish forces have so-far tended to act in a cowardly manner towards the League's actions; they leave the fighting to their Judaized, Gentile slaves.

[size=5][b]7) [/b][/size]Because of the expected resistance and attacks upon Xenios' sovereign borders, His Royal Highness King Michael has gone into a specially prepared retreat in a secure location, away from the capital in New Rome. All governing powers of Xenios have been lain, once again, upon the shoulders of the League's Polemarch. Xenios, though retaining her king, has become a [i]de facto[/i] Polemarchy again. This is done with sadness, though with the recognition that as Xenios fights the darkness of the world, such a safe haven as ours must be bristling with forces to resist the evil's only known response to the Divine Light of the League: cruel violence. Accusations that the Polemarch's resumption of all governmental duties constitutes a coup is fiercely denied. The young King of Xenios needs to be kept in safety, so that he may grow into a strong and wise ruler, and redeem Xenios out of the whirlwind of violent Jewish oppression at the rightly ordained time.

[b]Long live the King o/ Long live Xenios! All hail the Polemarch! o/[/b]

Edited by The Polemarch