Recruit Me

george3

I am looking for a new alliance I would like to be part of a smaller developing alliance with not many members. I have a lot of experience in many fields in running a alliance. I have served as Minster of Foreign affairs, Minster of Defense, diplomat to six alliances at a time and I have been Minster of internal affairs. I can put a lot of time into helping in the alliance grow and a lot of time into my job. I prefer somewhere that I can be in foreign affairs or defense.

You should join the Greater Grand Capitalists! We offer millions in Tech Deals and protection. If you join you recieve an unlimited amount of tech deals which are cheaper then what any alliance offers. The price is 2.25 million for 50 tech once you join. And no need to go to anyoffsite forums or anything like that, our entire buisness is conducted on the forums so it `s easier for peole to acces them.

Here`s our link [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113358"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113358[/url]

We consider ourselves a micro alliance if that is what your looking for. Also you would get a top spot in our newly formed government.

um hi winner12345 of the greater grand capatlist I have just a few questions. If you have no forum how do you recieve diplomats and how do you have a place for your members to meet. And do you have a protector. I can help with obtaining a protector and creating a forum tho.

[quote name='george3' timestamp='1349210548' post='3036717']
um hi winner12345 of the greater grand capatlist I have just a few questions. If you have no forum how do you recieve diplomats and how do you have a place for your members to meet. And do you have a protector. I can help with obtaining a protector and creating a forum tho.
[/quote]
W
ell our alliance would love to have a forum setup and will probably if you join, the reason we didn`t right now was simply because we wanted newer nations to see that we where the one exception to the forums, they wouldn`t have to give us there email or nothin. But if you want to join, me and you can set one up. I recruit often actually sent out nearly 100 recruitment messages today. I am attempting to get a protector yes and would love your help.

[quote name='george3' timestamp='1349211110' post='3036731']
do u have a irc channel
[/quote]
No we don`t but i can`t get on there. Every time i try to get on either my computer freezes or it says fatal error. I have tried multiple times and it won`t work. But we will have a forum soon and many powerful alliances have not had an IRC channel. And you will be a large and powerful member once you join so you can set one up if you want.

[quote name='george3' timestamp='1349212510' post='3036741']
I don't plan on joining him I read some of the stuff on his thread here he seems to know very little about alliance politics
[/quote]

A wise decision, friend. If you join the Union of Communist Republics and remain active you could get $3 Million in aid. I personally think you would do well. :)

Hey George, if my alliance is small enough for you(90 nations), I'm our MoFA and can get you situated in terms of being a diplomat, and any thing you may want.

in all honesty if you know what your doing our system allows you to climb up the ranks fairly easily. We offer 3 million in aid and will get you a trade circle, aswell as help in tech deals.

Our IRC is #TTK. I'm on now, but something that concerns me is that your currently in New Polar Order?

That;s a good point. You will have to leave the NpO before you join any other alliance as well. DO they know you are currently leaving or looking to leave?

As a side note, George, it is important to point out that nearly all alliances will give you $3 Million, find you a trade circle to help your nation and also provide tech deals. The decision ultimately rests with what you decide you like, or don't like about that alliance. It's ultimately a choice between which one you like more and why. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Edited by Havalden