Greater Grand Capitalists

Winner12345

Are you tired of Commies telling you how to run your nation? Are you tired of having to go to offsite forums and website`s and give out your email adress to people you don`t know? Do you want freedom to do as you wish when you want and know that you will have the backing of your alliance? Well you found your alliance.

The Micro Alliance of Greater Grand Capitalists allows you to see the flow of capitalism and destroy Communism. In the GGC you will be part of the war on Communism and you will grow your nation at a substantial rate. You will recieve millions in tech deals your first week in the alliance. You will get over 5 million dollars in Foriegn Aid to help grow your economy and your military.

[b]IF YOU JOIN THE ALLIANCE OF GREATER GRAND CAPITALISTS, TO HELP SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST COMMUNISM, HEAD CAPITALITZ WINNER12345 WILL SELL YOU 50 TECH FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF 2.25 MILLION DOLLARS WHICH IS 750000 DOLLARS LESS THEN MOST TECH DEALERS. YOU ARE ALLOWED AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF THESE ONCE YOU JOIN THE GGC.[/b]

If you truly want an alliance that can show you your way around CyberNations and grow your nation with you while still being part of The Direct Democracy that is the Greater Grand Capitalists.

Join today by filling out this Application. Simply post it here:

Nation Name:
Ruler Name:
Nation Link:

The GGC Government

Head Capitalitz:Winner12345

OPEN SPOTS:CEO, President, Vice Capitalitz, Board of Trustees (Allmembers automatically admitted to this.)

Edited by Winner12345

I am only doing this as means to help you out Winner. If you truly want to go about creating an alliance this way, you should not require them to post their cash on here. All of the other areas can be seen by anyone in the game, but not cash (without spying). So, if you were to create an alliance and have each member post it's cash (warchest, savings account, etc.) you would be putting your alliances security at risk. This is part of the reason other alliances use other forums. They are to keep private matters private. I would also be careful about publicly announcing that you are going to destroy communism. Other alliances, particularly the Leftist ones, can use this as a means to attack you for threatening their alliances security. But, I'm just a happy neutral hippy, so I guess you can do as you please. To each his own.

I'm glad to see a new face on the OWF, but please be careful.

[quote name='Allelujah Haptism' timestamp='1349191827' post='3036616']
I am only doing this as means to help you out Winner. If you truly want to go about creating an alliance this way, you should not require them to post their cash on here. All of the other areas can be seen by anyone in the game, but not cash (without spying). So, if you were to create an alliance and have each member post it's cash (warchest, savings account, etc.) you would be putting your alliances security at risk. This is part of the reason other alliances use other forums. They are to keep private matters private. I would also be careful about publicly announcing that you are going to destroy communism. Other alliances, particularly the Leftist ones, can use this as a means to attack you for threatening their alliances security. But, I'm just a happy neutral hippy, so I guess you can do as you please. To each his own.

I'm glad to see a new face on the OWF, but please be careful.
[/quote]OK thanks for the advice. I didn`t really think about the security part. Alrighht though thanks for that.
Would you be interested in joining the GGC, we support moderates as well as capitalists. I am the head techie, selling at a discounted rate of 2.25 million dollars for 50 tech if you join my alliance.

Yes i did. Intentionally making yout hink that the top dog of the most capitalist Alliance in CN would do the dirty work. BUt when it comes down to it, you have your viewpoint, i have mine and well live with it, for now...

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349206660' post='3036677']
Yes i did. Intentionally making yout hink that the top dog of the most capitalist Alliance in CN would do the dirty work. BUt when it comes down to it, you have your viewpoint, i have mine and well live with it, for now...
[/quote]

Is it possible for you to be any more incompetent than you actually appear to be? You make zero sense, and nine times out of ten, I think you're on some form of hallucinogenic drug.

[quote name='Havalden' timestamp='1349206791' post='3036680']
Is it possible for you to be any more incompetent than you actually appear to be? You make zero sense, and nine times out of ten, I think you're on some form of hallucinogenic drug.
[/quote]Well my political ideologue might be different from yours but just because i watch Fox News and hate commies does not make me incompetent, it actually says the opposite. Hopefully that the commies who watch msnbc will finally see something that is real, so i hope that commies, which is 100% of msnbc`s base, can relize they are wrong.

Well it`s true. Fox News is true Fair and Balanced coverage. When was the last time you saw a segment on there that didn`t involve both sides of the story? Also MSNBC, while semi respectable even by liberal standards there radicals.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349187016' post='3036593']
Are you tired of Commies telling you how to run your nation? Are you tired of having to go to offsite forums and website`s and give out your email adress to people you don`t know? Do you want freedom to do as you wish when you want and know that you will have the backing of your alliance? Well you found your alliance.

The Micro Alliance of Greater Grand Capitalists allows you to see the flow of capitalism and destroy Communism. In the GGC you will be part of the war on Communism and you will grow your nation at a substantial rate. You will recieve millions in tech deals your first week in the alliance. You will get over 5 million dollars in Foriegn Aid to help grow your economy and your military.

[b]IF YOU JOIN THE ALLIANCE OF GREATER GRAND CAPITALISTS, TO HELP SUPPORT THE FIGHT AGAINST COMMUNISM, HEAD CAPITALITZ WINNER12345 WILL SELL YOU 50 TECH FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF 2.25 MILLION DOLLARS WHICH IS 750000 DOLLARS LESS THEN MOST TECH DEALERS. YOU ARE ALLOWED AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF THESE ONCE YOU JOIN THE GGC.[/b]

If you truly want an alliance that can show you your way around CyberNations and grow your nation with you while still being part of The Direct Democracy that is the Greater Grand Capitalists.

Join today by filling out this Application. Simply post it here:

Nation Name: dukloskia
Ruler Name: big bosnian kid
Nation Link:[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=509183"]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=509183[/url]
[/quote]

You are accepted into the Greater Grand Capitalists.

We are open to you becoming a member of our government. If you are interested contact me.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349363668' post='3037344']

You are accepted into the Greater Grand Capitalists.

We are open to you becoming a member of our government. If you are interested contact me.
[/quote]

If you join greater grand capitalists, you will be attacked and destroyed. You have been warned.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349206660' post='3036677']
[/quote]

Only dog :P

I am so glad I clicked on this thread thanks for the entertainment

As i have said in the past we for one do not take orders from commie idiots. As in the first paragraph of this description of the alliance says, you would be free to run your nation as you wish. I do things my way because guess what, i ain`t trying to be Dulra or Cazhelicon, i am trying to be me and add a little content to this game and my nation. I do things my way and if you have a problem with it, deal with it.

[quote name='WarriorSoul' timestamp='1349467586' post='3037708']
My point being we did have a problem with the way you were doing things, and made you pay dearly for it.

It's going to be difficult to run an alliance when you're one of the whipping boys of CN.
[/quote]Funny man funy. TO bad i am way to brilliant to loe to you.

[size=1]Totally not a thread bump.[/size]