Great CyberNations Quotes

Winner12345

"And until the day that this world is no more, we will continue to do it (be Hypocrits). Why? Because none of this is real. It is a game. And when you play a game, you get freedom to do as you choose in that game."-Rush Sykes

Please if you have a Quote you wish to be added to the list, please post it here.

Well this is about quotes in the game (Hence gameplay) and i thought you were going to do the right thing. But that is not the right thing to do so Let me think about it...........THE CALL ON TORA TORA TORA IS AWFUL , TURNOVER FIRST DOWN FOR WINNER. (Making fun of the old replace ment refs.)

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1348852749' post='3035224']
Well this is about quotes in the game (Hence gameplay) and i thought you were going to do the right thing. But that is not the right thing to do so Let me think about it...........THE CALL ON TORA TORA TORA IS AWFUL , TURNOVER FIRST DOWN FOR WINNER. (Making fun of the old replace ment refs.)
[/quote]

Explain to me the "game mechanics" or "game play" involved in quotes taken from the OWF?

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1348853216' post='3035229']
Ok well it can be in Roleplay or OOC posts some apply to Gamepla, others apply to OOC.
[/quote]

Le sigh of the highest order. You're not getting it and I'm clearly wasting my time trying to point out the patently obvious.