Good and evil

Glennbutteral

Hi everybody,

I am new. And either I am extremely attractive, or it is costumary for new players to be inundated with Alliance recruitment messages.

So many names, so many people... which to pick? I don't even know, which are the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...

If you were to make a list of alliances, which would be the top 5 "Good guys", and which would be the top 5 "Bad Guys"?

(Good guys not being the ones on your side, but the ones who try to play the game in a decent way, from a moral high point of view, and the Bad Guys being the evil ones who pillage and loot and usually are the invading party in a war)?

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1348753961' post='3034763']
Those lists change with time, politial convenience, people talking to you.

My alliance is usually viewed as part of the "Good guys" bunch, I guess.
[/quote]

Who is good and who's bad is subjective to each persons viewpoint. pick one from the list, if you dislike it, move on to another until you find a place you're happy with.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1348759304' post='3034794']
Who is good and who's bad is subjective to each persons viewpoint. pick one from the list, if you dislike it, move on to another until you find a place you're happy with.
[/quote]

Are you saying this is the first game I've ever signed up with where there is not a group of people who just wreak havoc...just because they can? A group which all others fear and hate?

Strangely, from the messages I get, it seems all alliances are peaceful and don't attack unless attacked. Somehow, I find it hard to believe.
Or are there really no wars here?

[quote name='Glennbutteral' timestamp='1348773714' post='3034873']
Are you saying this is the first game I've ever signed up with where there is not a group of people who just wreak havoc...just because they can? A group which all others fear and hate?

Strangely, from the messages I get, it seems all alliances are peaceful and don't attack unless attacked. Somehow, I find it hard to believe.
Or are there really no wars here?
[/quote]

Again, who I define as bad and good is different to who you may think is bad and good, Take GOOns for instance, I think they are dicks of the highest order. Yet their allies and friends think they are the best thing since sliced bread. I think NG is a hive of wretched scum, others think they are great. I like LoSS, some hate them and so forth. If you're looking to become a grade A dick then join NG. If that's your meaning.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1348777764' post='3034902']
Again, who I define as bad and good is different to who you may think is bad and good, Take GOOns for instance, I think they are dicks of the highest order. Yet their allies and friends think they are the best thing since sliced bread. I think NG is a hive of wretched scum, others think they are great. I like LoSS, some hate them and so forth. If you're looking to become a grade A dick then join NG. If that's your meaning.
[/quote]

this man is right. it really depends on the people and where you are. some alliances are more respected all around than others.

NPL is pretty good. Why people hate us, i dont know. We defend our nations, our allies, and for the most part "socially acceptable".

Everything I said was from the NPL stand point. And yes there are alliances that wreck havoc but they change. One year it could be MK (current evil doers) the next it could be LSF (yeah...no)