AFTERMATH

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1348951493' post='3035732']
Thanks for the quick math, SCY. I tend to like checking things like that too. With SF's decline in membership and size, Aftermath could fill some of that void. Plus it's interesting to see MCXA take a step forward in its post-ex-Heg days.

That is one hell of a typo.
[/quote]

Welp, that is a pretty bad typo.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1348954031' post='3035741']
Wow, that's actually really impressive. Thanks SCY for looking into the stats for us. I was going to, but I posted too late.

I guess you can say I posted...

After math

[img]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/188477_o.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Nice

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1348725053' post='3034666']
You guys do realize that Randalla will most likely get all of your rolled, right?
[/quote]
Having the kind of ally that will give you the shirt off their back is a bad thing? I had no idea that CN had degenerated that far yet.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1348895251' post='3035553']
Eh, I can stand for that. Good luck, Aftermath. I'm not a fan of a lot of your members, but working together as one is always a good thing, and this will just make you guys a tougher nut to crack. I hope to see your bloc autonomous and not playing the Myrmidon role so many of you have taken in the past.
[/quote]
You can try to lie, Chax, but we all know that you have a special place in your heart for the NADC :wub:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1349137343' post='3036412']
Deuxve War?

No thanks.
[/quote]
I get the feeling you guys wont be able to come up with a way to $%&@ up the web enough to snake your way out of the next war, I look forward to a few of DH's new treaties to be used in the attempt though.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1349139880' post='3036424']
I get the feeling you guys wont be able to come up with a way to $%&@ up the web enough to snake your way out of the next war, I look forward to a few of DH's new treaties to be used in the attempt though.
[/quote]
Snake our way out of the next war? Well we're not starting any war and our detractors have proven themselves incapable of doing so, so I don't believe there is any war to dodge.

War is over. ;)

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1349141471' post='3036438']
Snake our way out of the next war? Well we're not starting any war and our detractors have proven themselves incapable of doing so, so I don't believe there is any war to dodge.

War is over. ;)
[/quote]
I heard hell will freeze over before the OoO will be canceled too.