AFTERMATH

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1348789161' post='3034989']
Small edit: Just wanted to thank everyone for supporting Aftermath. The folks who put this together worked hard to help create a new power that can hopefully restore some balance to Digiterra. Those of you who have been our allies all along know that this is a worthy and honorable goal. We appreciate you :)
[/quote]

o/Phaedron! You're my favorite member of this new bloc!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1348863998' post='3035339']
Whatever makes you guys sleep better at night! :awesome:
[/quote]

Making NG happy has been our goal throughout this process so we are appreciative of the positive response and will be sleeping better because of it.

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1348836792' post='3035137']
You are so funny about this Chax because I honestly like you, but you put on such a false front here in relation to how you are without the need for your cronies seeing you toeing the company line. You should really start being honest with yourself and stop trying to please the ones you are tied to and be a man and stop saying one thing and doing another
[/quote]

I'm actually a rather vocal opponent of Non Grata. I'm just not a fan of this bloc. I'm not tied to Non Grata, never will be.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1348873887' post='3035441']
I'm actually a rather vocal opponent of Non Grata. I'm just not a fan of this bloc. I'm not tied to Non Grata, never will be.
[/quote]

but chaxs i'm in this bloc :P

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1348881031' post='3035473']
Aww, I was so hopeful to get a treaty before I read this.. :(
[/quote]

i was expecting a BFF/NG MDAP hear any day now :( chaxs your going to hurt NG feelings now :lol1:

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1348857057' post='3035258']
I don't care that you were not in Peace Mode, nor does it matter that you think it's a "strategy". And I do think it's hilarious that you considered only a small percentage of your nations were in PM. I'm sure ODN is cracking up right now, too. But my point is that you're trying to call out NG when they single-handedly took on RIA, TTK, AGW Overlords and Bal Masque and all of those alliances ended up surrendering. It's hard to argue that NG was a paper tiger when they won against you people. If you had truly believed that they weren't fighting their worth, then why in the world did you surrender? Now I'm not here to reignite old grudges, but your comments certainly aren't helping you at all. Take the loss and move on.
[/quote]

As a small matter of clarification, AGW-O was operating much like a headless corpse for the majority of that war, and Bal Masque was defeated by its entanglement with Sovrana and... um, what was her name? The crazy drama queen, before the war even began.

TTK fought bravely and was one of the only nations in the Dave war to coordinate with The Apparatus extensively, and I'll return the courtesy that was provided here earlier: App recognizes that NG knows how to fight. It was a good fight. It was a fun fight. We're glad both sides got what they wanted out of it to a very large extent. Flinging mud at your opponents is stupid. That's why even though GATO is an alliance that participated in a curb stomp on us during the MHA Ghost-war, we found common ground and even friendship -- we respected each other and had FUN with the war.

Aftermath is not here for old grudges. Aftermath is here to help shape the face of Digiterra.

We were created by you.
We rebelled.
We have a plan.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1348887683' post='3035519']

Aftermath is not here for old grudges. Aftermath is here to help shape the face of Digiterra.

[/quote]

this is a good summery we not hear to fling mud at NG or BFF. we all like each other have great respect for each other. so in the famous words of a good friend. "why cant we all just be friends"

As a small matter of clarification, AGW-O was operating much like a headless corpse for the majority of that war, and Bal Masque was defeated by its entanglement with Sovrana and... um, what was her name? The crazy drama queen, before the war even began.

TTK fought bravely and was one of the only nations in the Dave war to coordinate with The Apparatus extensively, and I'll return the courtesy that was provided here earlier: App recognizes that NG knows how to fight. It was a good fight. It was a fun fight. We're glad both sides got what they wanted out of it to a very large extent. Flinging mud at your opponents is stupid. That's why even though GATO is an alliance that participated in a curb stomp on us during the MHA Ghost-war, we found common ground and even friendship -- we respected each other and had FUN with the war.

We were created by you.
We rebelled.
We have a plan.
[/quote]
Good post and good philosophy to stand by. Except for the random battlestar galactica reference, boo.

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1348891998' post='3035544']
this is a good summery we not hear to fling mud at NG or BFF. we all like each other have great respect for each other. so in the famous words of a good friend. "why cant we all just be friends"
[/quote]

Eh, I can stand for that. Good luck, Aftermath. I'm not a fan of a lot of your members, but working together as one is always a good thing, and this will just make you guys a tougher nut to crack. I hope to see your bloc autonomous and not playing the Myrmidon role so many of you have taken in the past.

We were created by you.
We rebelled.
We have a plan.
[/quote]
Great way to sum things up..... :blush: Well said, Phaedron.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1348927122' post='3035614']
Here's hoping this causes some wars, cheers.
[/quote]

Oh yeah, VE curb-stomped us that time too, and that's somehow why I love WC. Maybe I'm just a masochist?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1348941401' post='3035684']
For those of you wondering, but hating math, they have a combined 15,105,711 NS as of yesterday. I believe that makes AM the fifth or xisth largest bloc behind DR, CnG, PF, XX, and (you choose) DH.
[/quote]

Thanks for posting this, mistar flies the official mascot of The Apparatus as his avatar.

We also did the math, and yeah -- we're well within range of some of the traditional "power" blocs. While this is certainly not to say I don't still love my friends and allies in SF and XX, this new position gives us the ability to better dictate how and when we enter wars. More importantly, I like to think of Aftermath as the "glue" that holds a large portion of the treaty web together now. Yes. We're looking forward to good things.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1348942628' post='3035688']
Oh yeah, VE curb-stomped us that time too, and that's somehow why I love WC. Maybe I'm just a masochist?

Thanks for posting this, mistar flies the official mascot of The Apparatus as his avatar.

We also did the math, and yeah -- we're well within range of some of the traditional "power" blocs. While this is certainly not to say I don't still love my friends and allies in SF and XX, this new position gives us the ability to better dictate how and when we enter wars. More importantly, I like to think of Aftermath as the "glue" that holds a large portion of the treaty web together now. Yes. We're looking forward to good things.
[/quote]
Someones mad. Maybe now instead of all these alliances having no pull in politics maybe they will do something interesting, like cause a war... as WC was saying.

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1348949266' post='3035720']
Someones mad. Maybe now instead of all these alliances having no pull in politics maybe they will do something interesting, like cause a war... as WC was saying.
[/quote]

You can't cause a war in good judgement without the political support top back it up, like say a bloc that is well connected. Your argument is just dumb.

Thanks for the quick math, SCY. I tend to like checking things like that too. With SF's decline in membership and size, Aftermath could fill some of that void. Plus it's interesting to see MCXA take a step forward in its post-ex-Heg days.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1348950158' post='3035727']
You can't cause a war in good judgement [u]without the political support [b]top[/b] back it up[/u], like say a bloc that is well connected. Your argument is just dumb.
[/quote]
That is one hell of a typo.

Aftermath wasn't formed with the intention of becoming a political force nor were we seeking to destroy any particular alliance. Anyone who thinks we are aiming to take out another bloc or alliance is mistaken. We aren't aiming to be the power bloc - that's not our style. If we do grow in strength, it'll be more as a result of the opportunities we aim to provide our nations then from some major power grab.

[quote name='HawkeyeNation' timestamp='1348952559' post='3035738']
Aftermath wasn't formed with the intention of becoming a political force nor were we seeking to destroy any particular alliance. Anyone who thinks we are aiming to take out another bloc or alliance is mistaken. We aren't aiming to be the power bloc - that's not our style. If we do grow in strength, it'll be more as a result of the opportunities we aim to provide our nations then from some major power grab.
[/quote]

This is a bold lie, I've seen the logs, your triple break off flank attack cannot defeat us!

:war:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1348941401' post='3035684']
For those of you wondering, but hating math, they have a combined 15,105,711 NS as of yesterday. I believe that makes AM the fifth or xisth largest bloc behind DR, CnG, PF, XX, and (you choose) DH.
[/quote]

Wow, that's actually really impressive. Thanks SCY for looking into the stats for us. I was going to, but I posted too late.

I guess you can say I posted...

After math

[img]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/188477_o.gif[/img]