AFTERMATH

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1348811182' post='3035106']
Hey so, I like to judge an entire alliance's fighting capabilities based on my fights in a one-man micro.
[/quote]
That's so last year.

Edit: Also completely off topic. Isn't your sig missing Umbrella?

Edited by Gibsonator21

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1348811182' post='3035106']
Hey so, I like to judge an entire alliance's fighting capabilities based on my fights in a one-man micro.
[/quote]
I fought over 20 separate nations of NG, i had 3 offensive slots from day one of the declaration of RIA until the war ended, I would assume having warred 10% of an alliance gives me a pretty decent judge of their fighting capability, not to mention our RI5 warchest data(which was !@#$@#$ laughable.)

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1348800405' post='3035043']
Are you really going to pretend you weren't exposed as frauds last war and didn't get beaten down or how laughable your performance was last war?

You guys were great at showing most of us what we already knew you are paper lions and proved that combining a bunch of failed alliances into one larger alliance doesn't remove the stink of failure

Very good to see this done a lot of hard work by everyone
[/quote]
Love your sarcasm. Good one. You had me for the first sentence...good job. I bet you can fool MCXA members really well with this stuff. Do you still hand out 0 casualties badges in there?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1348810933' post='3035103']
Can't wait to see if NG can stand up against an alliance of similar size.
[/quote]
You do realize we fought like 5+ alliances that had more NS and nations than NG right? We were dogpiled as per usual and had a great time.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1348817559' post='3035120']
Love your sarcasm. Good one. You had me for the first sentence...good job. I bet you can fool MCXA members really well with this stuff. Do you still hand out 0 casualties badges in there?

You do realize we fought like 5+ alliances that had more NS and nations than NG right? We were dogpiled as per usual and had a great time.
[/quote]

This is how they do their damage, dude. Don't let 'em pull you down.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1348817559' post='3035120']
[/quote]
when you hit someone like AI and actually win, I'll be impressed, you the 5 alliances (added together) had all lost a war less than 6 months before you decided to join in on the second beatdown.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1348818719' post='3035121']
This is how they do their damage, dude. Don't let 'em pull you down.
[/quote]

You are so funny about this Chax because I honestly like you, but you put on such a false front here in relation to how you are without the need for your cronies seeing you toeing the company line. You should really start being honest with yourself and stop trying to please the ones you are tied to and be a man and stop saying one thing and doing another

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1348811480' post='3035110']
That's so last year.

Edit: Also completely off topic. Isn't your sig missing Umbrella?
[/quote]

no, Umbrella is in a different house :(

also, the only way to settle this argument about last war is to have another! :D

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1348800405' post='3035043']
Are you really going to pretend you weren't exposed as frauds last war and didn't get beaten down or how laughable your performance was last war?

You guys were great at showing most of us what we already knew you are paper lions and proved that combining a bunch of failed alliances into one larger alliance doesn't remove the stink of failure

Very good to see this done a lot of hard work by everyone
[/quote]
This is a ridiculous comment. I'm all up for smack talking, but you're just spreading lies at this point. And it's especially ironic and possibly even hypocritical coming from someone in MCXA who was basically in PM the entire war.

[quote name='justavictim82' timestamp='1348813650' post='3035115']
Come on you know as well as I do that Legion isn't cool enough to be involved in a Bloc.

Congrats Aftermath
[/quote]I think your cool <3 :)

Everyone please play nice.

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1348847503' post='3035179']
'Gratz on the bloc and more importantly her values. A special tip of the hat to App :wub: [/quote]

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1348849982' post='3035209']
Congrats guys, look forward to working with you.

o/ Aftermath
o/ Apparatus
[/quote]

Y'all are awesome. :laugh:

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1348845211' post='3035165']
This is a ridiculous comment. I'm all up for smack talking, but you're just spreading lies at this point. And it's especially ironic and possibly even hypocritical coming from someone in MCXA who was basically in PM the entire war.
[/quote]

What lies am I spreading and only a small percentage was in peace mode but god forbid you understand strategy and I wasn't one in peace mode I was there firsthand for the dismantling of anything under 50k from ODN and BFF - those are facts

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1348853830' post='3035234']
What lies am I spreading and only a small percentage was in peace mode but god forbid you understand strategy and I wasn't one in peace mode I was there firsthand for the dismantling of anything under 50k from ODN and BFF - those are facts
[/quote]
I don't care that you were not in Peace Mode, nor does it matter that you think it's a "strategy". And I do think it's hilarious that you considered only a small percentage of your nations were in PM. I'm sure ODN is cracking up right now, too. But my point is that you're trying to call out NG when they single-handedly took on RIA, TTK, AGW Overlords and Bal Masque and all of those alliances ended up surrendering. It's hard to argue that NG was a paper tiger when they won against you people. If you had truly believed that they weren't fighting their worth, then why in the world did you surrender? Now I'm not here to reignite old grudges, but your comments certainly aren't helping you at all. Take the loss and move on.

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1348805676' post='3035070']
Are you on coke?

[b]If you exclude NPO on GOD and a dozen Umb and TOP nations on bigger Apparantus targets we manhandled six alliances. Seven if you include that micro.
[/b]
You can say whatever you want to yourself, but at the end of the day it was your friends that surrendered to us.
[/quote]

Please, that is laughable, you won due to other fronts ending and the potential of 400 nations from IRON swaying things. Your lower to middle tier got washed. You deny deny deny like the coward you are, but Non Grata has nothing to boast there chests about from the Dave War. You even had to make a fake surrender of a micro protectorate

Keep it coming, Non Grata, you guys get better and better.