AFTERMATH

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1348779379' post='3034927']
This had me utterly surprised, but this is truly very cool. Good job and congratulations to all my wonderful friends at MCXA.
[/quote]
thanks SCY :) nice to see you around

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ichabod' timestamp='1348780365' post='3034937']
There's enough of us to go around! However whichever bloc we send Saxasm and Wes to is the one we don't like. :P

Looking forward to a bright future with Aftermath. I just hope the brightness is not from our own glowing, irradiated corpses.
[/quote]

I haven't seen saxasm around so I guess we're safe ^_^

Small edit: Just wanted to thank everyone for supporting Aftermath. The folks who put this together worked hard to help create a new power that can hopefully restore some balance to Digiterra. Those of you who have been our allies all along know that this is a worthy and honorable goal. We appreciate you :)

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1348722095' post='3034629']
Really solidifies this side of the web. Good luck, guys. Hope you can steer things in the direction [i]you[/i] want to take rather than just being led into beatdowns by your outside allies.
[/quote]

This is what we were hoping for at least.

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1348722443' post='3034640']
This makes things more convenient.
[/quote]

Yes. It does. We know you still want a piece of us -- the question is, can you do it without the help of Umb, MK, ODN, and a bunch of other large sanctioned alliances? Or will NG hide scared of the big bad medium-sized alliances who grew a pair and decided we wouldn't stand for your unwarranted aggression? Why don't we all just wait for Pacifica's timer to run out, and then you can pre-empt the whole world for all I care. This is the new Digiterra, and Aftermath was formed with that in mind.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1348748901' post='3034728']
Enjoy getting the shAFT.
[/quote]

Oh BF, you make The Combine look so much more obnoxious than it actually is.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1348753444' post='3034759']
I'm happy to see this as I think many of the alliances involved are upstanding groups, but given the collection here I find myself wondering if this group will be able to maintain solidarity with each alliance having other bloc's to consider their loyalty too.
[/quote]

"Article X: Supremacy" -- This means someone within the bloc would have to ask the rest of the bloc before going into a war on another side, or before the bloc had acted. We're gonna be pretty strict about this in practice, based on my knowledge of everyone's goals.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1348764814' post='3034830']
This reminds me of Arizona.
[/quote]

Except that you know, we're not preaching neutrality, and all of us have seen significant wars. No offense to our friends, but there's a reason CCC joined this block too, you know? It wasn't just for show.

Edited by Phaedron

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1348727010' post='3034675']
Edit: SF! reacts positively to the news, but I cannot quit thinking that this is a grouping that GOD would have scorned not too many months ago... Then again, they are as of yet silent on this bloc.
[/quote]
I think you're going to have to go back a while longer to find a time GOD would have disdained everyone in Aftermath. Though I am by no means an expert on GOD, they held treaties with almost everyone in this bloc for some time.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1348753444' post='3034759']
I'm happy to see this as I think many of the alliances involved are upstanding groups, but given the collection here I find myself wondering if this group will be able to maintain solidarity with each alliance having other bloc's to consider their loyalty too.
[/quote]
If you read the charter language, you'll notice a supremacy clause. If that's not an indicator, yes, we do take this seriously and plan on sticking together through thick and thin.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1348777581' post='3034898']
?

We're either allied with or pretty damn close to everyone in this bloc, and only App is 'recent' by any stretch [since most of the relationship developed stomping NG's ass in the last war together, the others predate it] - why the hell would we scorn it?

Congratulations guys.
[/quote]

Yeah... I was pretty confused by that comment.

[size="6"][font="Arial Black"]Mom puts her stamp of approval on this. [/font][/size]
[img]http://mittromneycentral.com/uploads/Stamp-of-Approval-61.jpg[/img]

Perhaps we'll all ride on White Steeds.....

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561611_400544426679335_555892063_n.jpg[/img]

?

We're either allied with or pretty damn close to everyone in this bloc, and only App is 'recent' by any stretch [since most of the relationship developed stomping NG's ass in the last war together, the others predate it] - why the hell would we scorn it?

Congratulations guys.
[/quote]

I didn't realize you were delusional.

[quote name='shergzus' timestamp='1348793380' post='3035006']
[size="6"][font="Arial Black"]Mom puts her stamp of approval on this. [/font][/size]
[img]http://mittromneycentral.com/uploads/Stamp-of-Approval-61.jpg[/img]

Perhaps we'll all ride on White Steeds.....

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561611_400544426679335_555892063_n.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Mom approved too? SCY and mom approved it in one day? This is truly a wonderful day....

Go AFTERMATH

?

We're either allied with or pretty damn close to everyone in this bloc, and only App is 'recent' by any stretch [since most of the relationship developed [b]stomping NG's ass in the last war together[/b], the others predate it] - why the hell would we scorn it?

Congratulations guys.
[/quote]
:lol1: Really? You are going with this line? You can't really act like a big tough guy when the bulk of your alliance was so mortified to even set foot on the battlefield, my friend. Cowardice may be "strategy", but it's still cowardice.

Congrats Aftermath. Maybe Apparatus, who actually likes to fight, can rub off on MCXA and the rest of you.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1348799094' post='3035039']
:lol1: Really? You are going with this line? You can't really act like a big tough guy when the bulk of your alliance was so mortified to even set foot on the battlefield, my friend. Cowardice may be "strategy", but it's still cowardice.

Congrats Aftermath. Maybe Apparatus, who actually likes to fight, can rub off on MCXA and the rest of you.
[/quote]

Are you really going to pretend you weren't exposed as frauds last war and didn't get beaten down or how laughable your performance was last war?

You guys were great at showing most of us what we already knew you are paper lions and proved that combining a bunch of failed alliances into one larger alliance doesn't remove the stink of failure

Very good to see this done a lot of hard work by everyone

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1348762107' post='3034820']
Aren't at least one or two of you guys also in that Arizona bloc? How is that going to work?
[/quote]The CCC is. We've got some ideas :)

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1348775649' post='3034888']
Congrats to all, especially our allies in CCC.

Hi Wes. :)
[/quote]Thanks Bud. Harro to you too. :D

[quote name='Ichabod' timestamp='1348780365' post='3034937']
There's enough of us to go around! However whichever bloc we send Saxasm and Wes to is the one we don't like. :P

Looking forward to a bright future with Aftermath. I just hope the brightness is not from our own glowing, irradiated corpses.
[/quote]My corpses are already glowing and irradiated haha, had a batch of bad orange juice O.O

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1348784125' post='3034961']
Is surrendering the best ass-stomping you've ever handed out, Xiph?

Oh, and everybody in NG is very excited about this treaty. GOD should join in, in fact.
[/quote]Glad you guys are happy to see this :) we are serving cookies and lemonade in the reception hall (dry wedding) stop on over ^_^

[quote name='Tiagoroth' timestamp='1348789053' post='3034988']
I haven't seen saxasm around so I guess we're safe ^_^
[/quote]Not so fast, he is on his way.

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1348800405' post='3035043']
Are you really going to pretend you weren't exposed as frauds last war and didn't get beaten down or how laughable your performance was last war?

You guys were great at showing most of us what we already knew you are paper lions and proved that combining a bunch of failed alliances into one larger alliance doesn't remove the stink of failure

Very good to see this done a lot of hard work by everyone
[/quote]

Are you on coke?

If you exclude NPO on GOD and a dozen Umb and TOP nations on bigger Apparantus targets we manhandled six alliances. Seven if you include that micro.

You can say whatever you want to yourself, but at the end of the day it was your friends that surrendered to us.

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1348805676' post='3035070']
Are you on coke?

If you exclude NPO on GOD and a dozen Umb and TOP nations on bigger Apparantus targets we manhandled six alliances. Seven if you include that micro.

You can say whatever you want to yourself, but at the end of the day it was your friends that surrendered to us.
[/quote]
with a terrible warchest I managed to ZI 7 of your nations, and literally got so bored with my potential targets in your alliance because they all turtled I went found other targets in every CnG alliance and NPO, if you were oh so skilled at war, I wouldn't have had to find entertainment elsewhere, your lower tiers got wrecked and everyone knows this, the only reason you didn't collapse was you have an upper tier nobody can hit because the only alliances your side of the web will attack are those already beaten down only months earlier, Can't wait to see if NG can stand up against an alliance of similar size.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1348810933' post='3035103']
with a terrible warchest I managed to ZI 7 of your nations, and literally got so bored with my potential targets in your alliance because they all turtled I went found other targets in every CnG alliance and NPO, if you were oh so skilled at war, I wouldn't have had to find entertainment elsewhere, your lower tiers got wrecked and everyone knows this, the only reason you didn't collapse was you have an upper tier nobody can hit because the only alliances your side of the web will attack are those already beaten down only months earlier, Can't wait to see if NG can stand up against an alliance of similar size.
[/quote]

Hey so, I like to judge an entire alliance's fighting capabilities based on my fights in a one-man micro.