AFTERMATH

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1348727994' post='3034677']
Aye. But perhaps they'll be able to shake the 'fail'.

Here's to hoping that this bloc will be pro-active instead of just sitting there.

...sadly I think the Cubs have a better shot winning the NL Central. Good luck regardless.
[/quote]
geez do we really have that bad of a chance :o:blink:

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1348727010' post='3034675']
Edit: SF! reacts positively to the news, but I cannot quit thinking that this is a grouping that GOD would have scorned not too many months ago... Then again, they are as of yet silent on this bloc.
[/quote]

?

We're either allied with or pretty damn close to everyone in this bloc, and only App is 'recent' by any stretch [since most of the relationship developed stomping NG's ass in the last war together, the others predate it] - why the hell would we scorn it?

Congratulations guys.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1348762107' post='3034820']
Aren't at least one or two of you guys also in that Arizona bloc? How is that going to work?
[/quote]

only CCC is in the Arizona bloc. and thats an ODP bloc. and we'll back CCC up if they ever get into any trouble. but we'll work it out on sharing CCC ;)

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1348779233' post='3034921']
only CCC is in the Arizona bloc. and thats an ODP bloc. and we'll back CCC up if they ever get into any trouble. but we'll work it out on sharing CCC ;)
[/quote]

There's enough of us to go around! However whichever bloc we send Saxasm and Wes to is the one we don't like. :P

Looking forward to a bright future with Aftermath. I just hope the brightness is not from our own glowing, irradiated corpses.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1348722095' post='3034629']
Really solidifies this side of the web. Good luck, guys. Hope you can steer things in the direction [i]you[/i] want to take rather than just being led into beatdowns by your outside allies.
[/quote]

Sorry our side got pre-empted, Aftermath. I hope you can find it in yourselves to forgive us.

This is dope, though.