Sparta signs NpO

Yerushalayim

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1348488665' post='3033635']
On IRC last night, I quipped that this MDOAP stood for "Maybe Defend, Obviously All Peacemode"
[/quote]
You will be surprised I know Yeru doesn't like Peace Mode as much :P

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1348455404' post='3033518']
Peace time jokes still? You guys are way better than this.[/quote]

I always favored the jokes about the fleets of Spartan bombers personally. <_<

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1348465515' post='3033587']
I appreciate the sarcasm but once again Pezstar has only posted how many in the STA feel. Given our long relationship I do not want to get into a public pissing contest with Polar members. Perhaps we should get together again in private.[/quote]

And what? Exchange phone numbers, and go through the memory book together? STA gave its best to NpO and in the end had nothing to show for it. Sarcasm would be the least of the emotions that should be expressed.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1348487873' post='3033634']
Whereas now you have to pretend to care about Sparta, and speaking from personal experience it's relatively easy to do. There's a lot less of that integrity thing that you had to deal with with STA but the sheer amount tantrums you'll experience will make up for that.

Good luck!
[/quote]
Haha, I love reading your posts. I can still see the QQ from when Luka made you beg to keep our MDoAP. The way you piss and moan, you make it seem like getting berated hurts even more when it's from someone you don't care about.-I don't see the logic there. You had no balls and got called on it. You chose your path and you also know what Sparta expected and why. Get over yourself.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1348554632' post='3033896']
Haha, I love reading your posts. I can still see the QQ from when Luka made you beg to keep our MDoAP. The way you piss and moan, you make it seem like getting berated hurts even more when it's from someone you don't care about.-I don't see the logic there. You had no balls and got called on it. You chose your path and you also know what Sparta expected and why. Get over yourself.
[/quote]

QFT. Though considering the source, are you really surprised? I'm not. :rolleyes:

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1348465515' post='3033587']
I appreciate the sarcasm but once again Pezstar has only posted how many in the STA feel. [b]Given our long relationship I do not want to get into a public pissing contest[/b] with Polar members. Perhaps we should get together again in private.
[/quote]

That's a fine sentiment, but Pez has been badmouthing us in public since well before the treaty died. The rest of you I have no problems (or disagreements) with.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1348624082' post='3034114']
That's a fine sentiment, but Pez has been badmouthing us in public since well before the treaty died. The rest of you I have no problems (or disagreements) with.
[/quote]
Very well, I invite you to the NpO embassy on our forum for some candid conversation, all NpO members are welcome. Come on over and have a say.

What a pleasant surprise, logging in and seeing this! :blush: I'm glad we've got something official going, Polar. Cheers!

Johnny, it's funny for you to warn Polar about our 'tantrums'. I really don't expect Polar to be as two-faced as you were in the months leading up to the war, so it shouldn't really be an issue.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1348636354' post='3034217']
Johnny, it's funny for you to warn Polar about our 'tantrums'. I really don't expect Polar to be as two-faced as you were in the months leading up to the war, so it shouldn't really be an issue.

[/quote]

See, this is frustrating to me and you know why.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1348636561' post='3034218']
This treaty needs renamed as the " new friends sign stuff and old friends complain about stuff pact".
[/quote]

Wouldn't that be a fitting name for most treaties, then?

Also, congratulations :P

Edited by Garion

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1348582285' post='3033960']
I did expect better from JA, but w/e I won't get into it. My naive is showing.
[/quote]

You shouldn't expect anything from me. I'm a piece of !@#$.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1348636354' post='3034217']
[/quote]

Oh, so I guess you weren't also sat on the fence whispering to your friends on both sides then? Don't bs me Luka, we both ended up doing things that shafted the other(admittedly you got shafted more than me, sorry) but it was never with malicious intent, we were simply trying to please too many people and get our own way at the same time. It was obvious our FA strategies simply did not line up anymore but you felt you had a debt to collect from us and I didn't want Umb's FA base broken down to relying solely on DH (which ended up happening anyway yay)

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Oh the families all here. Good!

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif[/img]

Johnny I will one day have to pick your brain about that FA direction that has so eluded you.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1348624082' post='3034114']
[/quote]

Not since well before the treaty died, but definitely during the war that killed it. And really, can you blame me?