Sparta signs NpO

Yerushalayim

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I needed some ice on my whyskey.... I like it on the rocks...

Good to see this. years ago I hated polaris with all my heart. Since them NpO have been showing imense progress and actually started to admire them. Dajobo is a fantastic leader, and today I am honored to call Polar my ally.

Good to see this brothers...

Now there is another alliance out of our sphere that I would love to see close to us.... Time wiil tell..

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1348450943' post='3033489']
Will there be a contest to see who can get the most people into peace mode when the next war breaks out? That sounds like a great way to mingle with each other and strengthen your bond!
[/quote]

Peace time jokes still? You guys are way better than this. By the way, tell my best regards to the good people of STA.

STA actually intrigues me you are great people, but you defended Polar many times when they were in the wrong, When they were right you canceled... Welll not of my business... Specially because I acually like you guys.

[quote name='Winston Smith' timestamp='1348436854' post='3033415']
is this the new party line? ... you guys need to work on it... its... hmmmm.... weak

Its good to see such amazing alliances taking a step forward!

Go us and them!

o/
[/quote]
Hadn't seen kevin's post, actually. The rare threads of hipsterism corded across my being throb with displeasure in the wake of too similar a post.

and now im dying, bleh

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1348455404' post='3033518']
STA actually intrigues me you are great people, but you defended Polar many times when they were in the wrong, When they were right you canceled...[color="#FF0000"]after defend them.[/color] Welll not of my business... Specially because I acually like you guys.
[/quote]

Fixed for you.

I could tell you that STA-NpO cancellation has little to do with the reasons that started the last war that STA and NpO took part in, but you already know this because me and Tyga extensively explained the reasons for the cancelation on our embassy in Sparta forums when [b]you[/b] asked about it. Plus that I disagree about Polaris being in the wrong for at least the last 7 wars they took part, but I'd be deviating from the subject.

Will there be a contest to see who can get the most people into peace mode when the next war breaks out? That sounds like a great way to mingle with each other and strengthen your bond!
[/quote]

Pezstar? Pezstar? What a surprise!

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1348455404' post='3033518']
Peace time jokes still? You guys are way better than this. By the way, tell my best regards to the good people of STA.

STA actually intrigues me you are great people, but you defended Polar many times when they were in the wrong, When they were right you canceled... Welll not of my business... Specially because I acually like you guys.
[/quote]Defending NpO had nothing to do with whether we felt they were right or wrong, likewise canceling had nothing to do with right or wrong.
I appreciate you like us but unfortunatly the membership of the STA overwhelmingly have little respect for Sparta. Sparta have a reputaion for being soft and doing whatever is neccessary to minimise loss, be it hiding in pm or otherwise, which is in direct contrast to STA actions and idiology. During the last war NpO had over 50% PM nations at one point and on that basis I think Pezstar's comment directed at Sparta and NpO is a fair one. Having said that I wish you two all the best moving forward.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1348463992' post='3033577']
Pezstar? Pezstar? What a surprise!
[/quote]
I appreciate the sarcasm but once again Pezstar has only posted how many in the STA feel. Given our long relationship I do not want to get into a public pissing contest with Polar members. Perhaps we should get together again in private.

Edited by conistonslim

[/quote]

If this was a certain social media from another realm, I would have "liked" this comment [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

Thank you for being awesome [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Edited by Zero-One

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1348465515' post='3033587']
I appreciate the sarcasm but once again Pezstar has only posted how many in the STA feel. Given our long relationship I do not want to get into a public pissing contest with Polar members.
[/quote]

You should have stopped here.

Actually I changed my mind. The public pissing contest remark was the only one that really made sense but by itself it is redundant and with the rest of the post contradictory :|.

I'm truly puzzled.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1348466262' post='3033593']
You should have stopped here.

Actually I changed my mind. The public pissing contest remark was the only one that really made sense but by itself it is redundant and with the rest of the post contradictory :|.

I'm truly puzzled.
[/quote]
You are correct I should have stopped there, I edited the rest out.

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1348467090' post='3033595']
You are correct I should have stopped there, I edited the rest out.
[/quote]

God damn it I wanted to be witty and provocative.

(Tip of the hat.)

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1348473241' post='3033616']
I miss being allied to STA, it was so much cooler when Pez trolled us as an ally. Now Pez's wrath is as irrelevant as it ever was but we no longer have to pretend to care. Makes me long for the ''better'' times of the past really.

Don't go changing Pez.
[/quote]

Whereas now you have to pretend to care about Sparta, and speaking from personal experience it's relatively easy to do. There's a lot less of that integrity thing that you had to deal with with STA but the sheer amount tantrums you'll experience will make up for that.

Good luck!

[/quote]

On IRC last night, I quipped that this MDOAP stood for "Maybe Defend, Obviously All Peacemode"

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1348473241' post='3033616']
I miss being allied to STA, it was so much cooler when Pez trolled us as an ally. Now Pez's wrath is as irrelevant as it ever was but we no longer have to pretend to care. Makes me long for the ''better'' times of the past really.

Don't go changing Pez.
[/quote]I miss being allied to NpO, it was so much cooler when Grub would troll anyone putting a bigger target on our backs as an ally. Now Grub's wrath is as irrelevent as it ever was but we no longer have to pretend to care. Makes me long for the "better" times of the past really.

Don't go changing Grub.

Edited by conistonslim

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1348487873' post='3033634']
Whereas now you have to pretend to care about Sparta, and speaking from personal experience it's relatively easy to do. There's a lot less of that integrity thing that you had to deal with with STA but the sheer amount tantrums you'll experience will make up for that.

Good luck!
[/quote]

I don't know about the tantrum part. I've thrown some pretty big ones, to be fair.