A Cancellation

Optimistic

[quote name='Piley' timestamp='1348005384' post='3031554']
Good luck with your new powindah friends INT!
[/quote]

Wait, those powindah are INT's [i]friends[/i]? They sure had me fooled!

[quote name='Alex Thompson' timestamp='1348005979' post='3031556']
I left INT to come back and fight with LSF.
[/quote]

Yes, yes you did. :wub:

Some comrades from UCR and SWF joined LSF to fight as well, who happen to have a quieter presence on the OWF.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1348004855' post='3031552']
"What LSF did was dumb and wrong, and they were clearly the aggressors, but INT still should have entered the war for them!"

Come on, Doch, you're better than this. It's gotta be one or the other, 'cause it can't be both.
[/quote]

What [s]LSF[/s] MK did was dumb and wrong, and they were clearly the aggressors, but INT supported them and also allowed another treaty partner to be attacked for INT bloc partners because of MK...

:rolleyes:

In the name of Elesef, the merciful and wise.

We are the faithful and we are immortal. The events of the past few months made sinners of us!
SINNERS are we!
We threw ourselves in the hands of the powindah! Put faith directly in hands of the lizord sires who worship numbers, their own power, and greed. As we should have expected they treated us like the powndah sheeple as we waged our war blindly following their commands. The Elesef let us die because we didn't have faith in him. Our faith was in the powindah!
ALAS though:
Elesef seek not slaves but fellow creators! He will not grant us victory with wave of his testicle. We are not pathetic like Christians who believe a mutilated corpse nailed to a stick would be an elevator to eternity. Nor do we believe what that ancient false prophet who taught his people to slaves to imaginary entities in his epileptic mind. nor are we primitive tribes who worship the dirt and leaves like a bunch of animals.
WE LIVE IN ETERNITY NOW! FOREVER REPEATING OUR OUR LIVES! There no choice but to love it and to overcome ourselves and move beyond primitive powindah artificialities.

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img9/8193/dicktators.png[/img]
To the red powindah!
Your Hour may well be near. It is with the Elesef's will that we reject all the disbelievers! Upon a certain hour nestled somewhere in time there is a blazing fire waiting for you. There you will stand alone, with no one to befriend or support you. On the Day when your faces are being turned about in the Fire, you will say, ‘If only we had remained faithful the Elesef and the treaties,’ and ‘OH Elesef! We obeyed our masters and our chiefs, and they led us astray. Elesef! Give them a double punishment and reject them completely.’ And the faithful will look away. You see, no matter the mustache no matter the color the powindah look the same to us all. Filthy MORTAL animals that will be grounded for the sustenance of your false lizord gods.

Edited by Space Monkey

"What LSF did was dumb and wrong, and they were clearly the aggressors, but INT still should have entered the war for them!"

Come on, Doch, you're better than this. It's gotta be one or the other, 'cause it can't be both.
[/quote]

I stand by my allies regardless. I have burned my nation time and again, not just for the alliance I was in but for my allies. Ask TIO about how pissed I was we did not go in for MCXA. Yes, what LSF did was quite stupid but LSF were your allies and you let them burn. You let an alliance basically raze your ally to the ground without ever really trying to help them out.

So what you stated is false. It is a lie and a spin. If you truly cared about your ally, it would not matter what they did. The simple fact that LSF is at what, under 100k total NS, is ridiculous. The fact that for four months, INT watched their ally burn to the ground and watched as NoR turned rubble into dust is ridiculous. You can state that they did something dumb, wrong, and were clearly the aggressors. You can also defend them because you have a treaty and are friends.

You basically let your friend hit someone in the face. Then sat back and watched as the person they punched stomps them to within an inch of their life, all the while saying, "But it was THEIR fault for hitting him first!!!!".

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1348008677' post='3031580']
I stand by my allies regardless. I have burned my nation time and again, not just for the alliance I was in but for my allies. Ask TIO about how pissed I was we did not go in for MCXA. Yes, what LSF did was quite stupid but LSF were your allies and you let them burn. You let an alliance basically raze your ally to the ground without ever really trying to help them out.

So what you stated is false. It is a lie and a spin. If you truly cared about your ally, it would not matter what they did. The simple fact that LSF is at what, under 100k total NS, is ridiculous. The fact that for four months, INT watched their ally burn to the ground and watched as NoR turned rubble into dust is ridiculous. You can state that they did something dumb, wrong, and were clearly the aggressors. You can also defend them because you have a treaty and are friends.

You basically let your friend hit someone in the face. Then sat back and watched as the person they punched stomps them to within an inch of their life, all the while saying, "But it was THEIR fault for hitting him first!!!!".
[/quote]

LSF were the aggressors yes, but didnt NoR post the first DoW making it a defensive war for LSF regardless of their esponage?

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1348010605' post='3031593']
LSF were the aggressors yes, but didnt NoR post the first DoW making it a defensive war for LSF regardless of their esponage?
[/quote]

Actually... I'm not sure if anyone EVER actually "declared war" in this thing.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111479"]LSF "recognized" a state of hostilities on July 14, and 11 minutes later NoR also "recognized" hostilities in the same thread.[/url] A moot point, since the war was already well underway and recognized by all already.

Edited by Walshington

[/quote]

If LSF were the aggressors, then all NoR did was recognize hostilities. Thus, LSF stays the aggressors.

[/quote]

I have played CN since November of 2006. I have seen alliances rise and fall, blocs come and go. The cycle of ashes to glory and ashes again has spun before my eyes in elegant perpetuity. I bore witness to the cataclysmic collapse of Legion. I endured the leech that was GGA. I saw HoT at his most idiotic and Alterego at his foamiest. I beheld firsthand "did you polar really too stupid to read." Truly the waves of ignorance that ride the tides over CN are many.

But this is the dumbest !@#$@#$ post I've ever read.

[/quote]

Except that's not what he said.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1348011977' post='3031600']
I have played CN since November of 2006. I have seen alliances rise and fall, blocs come and go. The cycle of ashes to glory and ashes again has spun before my eyes in elegant perpetuity. I bore witness to the cataclysmic collapse of Legion. I endured the leech that was GGA. I saw HoT at his most idiotic and Alterego at his foamiest. I beheld firsthand "did you polar really too stupid to read." Truly the waves of ignorance that ride the tides over CN are many.

[/quote]

thanks for the genuine outloud laugh

[b]But this is the dumbest !@#$@#$ post I've ever read.[/b][/quote]
I have played since early 2007, and was Polar when the famous post "did you polar really too stupid to read" came down the pipe.

I still think "did you polar..." takes the crown. B-)

EDIT: the pipe

Edited by mmansfield68

[/quote]

Post of the Year. Ardus for president of CN.

[/quote]

I don't agree with Ardus every day, but when I do, it's at times exactly like this one. Seriously, I needed a couple Advil after that post.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1348014071' post='3031612']
I have played since early 2007, and was Polar when the famous post "did you polar really too stupid to read" came down the pipe.

I still think "did you polar..." takes the crown. B-)

EDIT: the pipe
[/quote]

I don't know man. This ones pretty out there.