Winner12345 Latest

Winner12345

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1350078798' post='3040820']
We will be out of range. Please when i exit peace mode if you truly wish to fight me, just send me 10 Million Dollars and then we can fight.
[/quote]

I am really laughing right now.

[quote name='BillJoeson' timestamp='1350095002' post='3040889']
Halvaden, I oppose both your vandalization of Winner12345's news thread and your imperialistic attacks against this nation, which, as far as I know, never truly provoked your country.
[/quote]

Cool story bro, tell it again. He provoked me by his mere existence as a nation, and his total contempt for logic, reason and substance in his argumentative attitude towards anyone. He fails to realize we're on the same side to a degree. That I, like him, support a free market society where Capitalism is the rule of law. I merely take it to it's most logical conclusion.

If the both of you would stop and read the substance of our posts, you would see we have a great deal in common.

[quote name='Havalden' timestamp='1350102423' post='3040958']
Cool story bro, tell it again. He provoked me by his mere existence as a nation, and his total contempt for logic, reason and substance in his argumentative attitude towards anyone. He fails to realize we're on the same side to a degree. That I, like him, support a free market society where Capitalism is the rule of law. I merely take it to it's most logical conclusion.

If the both of you would stop and read the substance of our posts, you would see we have a great deal in common.
[/quote]

OOC: I will not "tell it again". If you really like the feeling of being criticized, then just create a thread like Polemarch's.

Your justification for your attacks against Winner12345 seems unclear and inadequate. Did you declare war on this nation because you didn't like their leader's opinions or the way he expressed himself?

Also, I understand if you didn't know this, but I care more about your actions than your ideology. I couldn't care less if you were a hardcore communist-as long as you act in a civilized manner, I will respect you.

Edited by BillJoeson

Winner has been declared a hostile threat. For more information please visit this public announcement: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113546&#entry3041754"]http://forums.cybern...6[/url]

Update: LATE BREAKING NEWS: Oil spill in the capital city has made everyone hate Winner! Winner is now hostile.

OOC: I lol'd after I posted this.

Edited by redhavk1

• 1 month later...

[center][size=5][b]Monk Cyril and the brethren in Winner[/b][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://www.razbointrucuvant.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/group_athos_monks.jpeg[/img][/center]
[center][size=2]Monks of Cathari traveling for missionary service.[/size][/center]

[b][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113155&#entry3052871"]Due to the gracious invitation of the president of Winner[/url][/b], the Free Land of Cathari's diplomatic mission arrived in the capital city today. Monk Cyril, a priest of the Monastery of the Assumption, together with five other brethren arrived to spread the Gospel of Christ among the children of God within this maturing nation. The people of Winner were primarily of Greek ethnicity, hence hailing from the cradle of the Christian Church, a land where the very soil was honored to support the footsteps of the Apostles. However, the people of Winner, despite their noble heritage, had embraced the deceptive allure of Buddhism, and forced the president to change the national religion to this faith.

In their service to the people of Winner, Monk Cyril spared no time in walking to the main Buddhist temple of Chisagi, along with the young novice Nikolai. The young Nikolai was Chinese by birth, and grew up with Buddhism. Yet in a innocent search for the truth, he had found the Light of Christ, repented in his heart, and dedicated his life to the Holy Trinity and fled to the Free Land of Cathari to weep over his sins.

When the brother Nikolai walked into the temple gates, the adherents of Buddha marveled at the bearded Chinese man, clothed in black robes, and took him for a holy man of their own religion. Rushing to him, the spiritually-starved Greco-Buddhists, begged the young Nikolai for some Eastern Zen-like wisdom. Yet the child-like Nikolai in all simplicity replied: "the only oriental wisdom I bring you, is the wisdom of Jesus Christ, Who like the sun rises up in the east and illumines the world!"

Astonished, the Western Buddhists asked how a man of the East, a place suffused with mystical wisdom, could become a Christian. Nikolai replied:

"I, like you, was also a Buddhist. What won me over to Christianity? Divine companionship!"

"What do you mean?" asked one of the Buddhists, called Kostas, but who had adopted the name [i]Chikan[/i].

Nikolai replied with a light-hearted laugh:

"Yes, yes, my friend! In Buddhism, I discovered, you are very very much alone. There is no God. Your entire struggle is with yourself. You are alone with yourself, with your ego. You are totally alone in this path. Great loneliness, my friends. But with Christianity you have an assistant, a companion and a fellow-traveler in God. You are not alone. You have someone who loves you, who cares about you. He cares even if you don't understand Him. You speak with Him. You tell Him how you feel, what you would have hoped for – there is a relationship. You are not alone in the difficult struggles of life and spiritual perfection.

I realized things in the old days. A severe cold bound me to bed. No doctor could find anything wrong with me. The clinical picture was clear, at least the doctors couldn't see anything. The pain was unbearable and there was absolutely no pain killer that could stop it. I changed three different pain killers and still the pain was not alleviated.

At this time I got the news that a relative, whose name I bear, had an advanced form of cancer in the vocal cords and larynx. He had a largyngectomy. It was the result of chronic alcohol consumption and smoking. Generally he lived a bad life, without any quality.

At this a deep conviction came over me: that everyone needs to have a God they can talk to; a God to perceive and to feel someone besides yourself Who hears you.

I cannot prove anything to you, for I am simple and uneducated. But I know this need is a deep need of man. This is seen in life itself. Even you Buddhists, and my Buddhist friends from my previous life, who are from a non-theistic religion, created various deities. Even in dream language and worlds. But they have a need to refer to someone, to something, someone beyond and outside themselves, even if it's dreamy. Besides, reality and truth is something very relevant and will always remain so. It is an enigma, a mystery.

"In the peacefulness of Cathari I can talk with God, and He can talk with me. And I know His name to be Jesus Christ. With Him, the lonely struggle of Buddhism - noble in intention - is put right, by giving us an all-loving and gracious Divine helper."

Edited by Igumen

After recent missionary activities within the nation of Winner, news has been received that the national religion has been changed from Buddhism to Christianity. The Free Land of Cathari is overjoyed at this news, just as the entirety of Heaven rejoices at the conversion of just one sinner.

Living humble lives in the countryside, and only venturing into the city centres for the purposes of preching the Gospel, God has ordained that the 6 brethren of Cathari have been preserved from the nuclear war that has ravaged the nation of Winner. It is clear that the nation of Winner is being purified through fire, like gold in the furnace, and once all the dross and sinfulness that inevitably covers things of this world is burnt away, the purity of Winner is shining through. This is why the nation of Winner has cast away the earthly, empty, rituals of Buddhism for the pure gospel of Christ.

The Free Land of Cathri will pledge funds to the Christian nation of Winner as long as the nation's leadership rejects the path of war. These funds are to be used to build up Winner's infrastructure and create a better nation under the banner of Christ.