Winner12345 Latest

Winner12345

The Nation of Winner12345 has been around multiple times. This is the 7th Reincarnation of the nation.

Nation and Ruler Name:Winner12345
Government Type:Capitalist Democracy
Religion: Christianity
Alliance: Greater Grand Capitalists
Team :Brown
Embassys:State of Padiw
Treatys:Friendship Treaty with the State of Padiw

Edited by Winner12345

[b]Riots have ensued the North Side of the Capital of Chisagi following Multiple Attacks by the Asian Mafia, who now go by the name of El Vipre (The Vipers). And Now the Senate Has Approved a Bill to prevent anymore of these riots enstating the "Militia Riot Act" which provides all Police forces with Riot Gear, Tear Gas, Automatic Weapons that shoot Rubber Bullets, RPG Guns equipped only with Tear Gas and also provides extra Members of the Military to help draw down all Riots that get Violent. This was According to the President "Because we have a vital ally in Padiw and we cannot afford to loose them. We will not let them get near there embassy." Recently though there was some question to that after Head Chancellor of Senate Firtuyiop Gityuiopliopyterwe Said he thought there was something odd with Padiw but later recanted his comment.[/b]

I, the President of Padiw, condemn El Vipre's terrorist attacks, and hope that the Winner aithorities will be able to end their fight against organized crime as peacefully as possible. I also personally thank the President of Winner12345 for his efforts to protect the Padiwan embassy, and promise that I will ensure that Winner diplomatic premises in my nation will enjoy the same protection.

As for Firtuyiop Gityuiopliopyterwe's comment about something being strange in Padiw, it must be the fact that an alarming number of people are demanding that I become their dictator (and fewer and fewer of my compatriots are expressing sensible opinions), though you need not fear, for I will never give in to their demands.

[b]Riots Continue Dispite Calls from Bill Joeson and Winner12345 for the violence to stop. Late Last Night two high ranking members of El Vipre where found and taken into custody by Winner Authoritys. In the riots last night two fires where lit very near the padiwan Embassy although where quickly put out by police and fire authoritys. ALthough at first it was believed that these riots where specifically done by El Vipre, Indigo, the largest Terror group in Winner12345 has taken partial responsibility for it saying "While we might have had a hand in this, we cannot take all the credit." Later in the message they "Condemned the violence against Diplomatic missions and Diplomats" saying "Our goal of these protests are to show support for El Vipre not to kill Padiwan Diplomats. THe President Had no comment.[/b]

I still do not support terrorism, even if the perpetrators claim that they are not targeting Padiwan citizens. I praise the Winner authorities for their hard work put into arresting the two senior members from El Vipre, but plead with them to treat them humanely.

Aside from that, a Congressman from the Xibe City Province is trying to get visa restrictions against Winner citizens repealed by the Padiwan National Congress. Does the government have any comment that they may want to say for that?

Yes we do. I believe that repealing Visa Restrictions on Winner Citzens would put your national Security at risk. Even in America we still have to have passports or Visas to go to Canada, yet the United Kingdom is one of our closest Allies. We have terrorists in Winner and i highly recommend you do not repeal the Visa Restrictions.

[b]Winner12345 is Sad to announce the assasination of it`s Chancellor of the Senate Firtuyiop Gityuiopliopyterwe. Winner Officials said the cause of death was a Gun Shot to the Head, yet it remains unclear who took the shot. Winner12345 President Winner12345, Said this."We are deeply sadened with his death. Although we disagrreed often politically, he was a great leader and might have been my successor." The President Went on to dismiss claims that it was a Assasination performed by Padiwans saying "They have no reason to do that and they did not commit this act. We will conduct a full investigation into this and will capture the people who did this." When asked if this had anything with the Protests that are ensueing the nation he said a full investigation will occur. Gityuiopliopyterwe is Succeded by Phillip Og.

I personally believe that the murder of Winner12345's Chancellor of the Senate was carried out by either a political opponent or a terrorist. Additionally, I can assure you and your people that the State of Padiw is not sponsoring illegal activities in Winner12345-or, for that matter, any other country. I feel saddened by the killing of Firtuyiop Gityuiopliopyterwe, and hope that the Winner authorities will be able to arrest the culprit behind this horrific crime soon.

By the way, despite your warning, the proposal to remove visa restrictions on Winner citizens nearly got passed. I managed to stop the Congressman's proposal with my congressional vote, so you don't have to worry about criminals swarming into Padiw. Not yet, at least.

OK well that is great. We respect your condolences, but we must still make a official investigation. Initial evidence shows that it was not a Mafia Style Shooting and the Members of El Tigre have been cleared from any charges along with other terror groups.

Also, Your Diplomats have been moved out of the embassy to your consulate, so no need to worry. We are sorry that it took so long but we had to make a smoke screen and everything it took a lot of time to get the chooper in and out.

I understand that Winner12345's authorities are obliged to conduct official investigations into crimes no matter what, however, the thing is, that I was not making any request to terminate the murder investigation, explicit or implicit.

By the way, if the gangsters and terrorists that were arrested were cleared for murder, then were they at least charged for having a connection to other crimes that their group may have conducted?

Also, I'd like to know if any of Padiw's diplomats were hurt during the trip.

For one, the members that where arrested, where charged for conspiracy on multiple crimes, Harboring Fugitives, Disturbing the peace and leading a Terrorist group. But all mebers of all Terror groups where cleared.

No no padiwan Diplomats where injured.

I see. Well, I hope that the Winner police will continue to put their best efforts into cracking down on crime.

I apologize for disrupting your country's news thread. I will now let your government broadcast its views in peace.

Edited by BillJoeson

[b]The President has put forth a plan that would allow more immigrants to move into the country. Although most nations focus on Infrastructure to build there nation, the president has a different idea. He proposed to the Senate and House yesterday a plan to put 10000 Bahts into land and 5000 Bahts into Infrastructure by the 5th of October. Although the plan requires these 2 things, it also includes a Tax Cut from 19% to 16% and includes cutting back Military investment. He says that if this plan passed the nation`s growth would "Substantially" rise and "We could begin our first step towanrds Nuclear Weapons." Although the nation has a high interest in Nuclear Weapons, it could still be months away from beginning development of the weapons. Also included in the Plan are long term Tech investments that would cost 30000 Bahts over time. All Republican Party members along with Capitalist Party Members are in full support, while Democrats are opposed. Voting will end at Noon Today.[/b]

Edited by Winner12345

[b]The President`s Plan was passed. 92% of the Senate and 71% of the House voted Yea on the bill. The nation is now seeking foriegn aid to attempt to help with the project, but does have the ability if nessacary, to get the funds, but it would take much longer then if foriegn Aid was provided.[/b]

[b]After the passage of what is being called by many as the "Deal of New and Old" , a unkown donner donated 3 million in exchange for 50 tech (I wish to keep it private who it was) to pay for the expansion. It has already payed off with the nations military rising to over 1000 and there are now 1490 working citzens in the nation of Winner12345. Following the passage of this bill, a new bank was built in downtown Chisagi. The military is saying hello to 20 cruise missles (Now 16) and 50 new Aircraft for the Newly founded Airforce. Although there was 1,000,000 dollars that went missing, the government denies that they purchased any spies.[/b]

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349203865' post='3036661']
[b]The Nation of Winner12345 is now in the process of declaring peace with the alliance RnR. The Government had no comment on the matter.[/b]
[/quote]

Is RnR aware of your attempts to infiltrate other alliances?

[quote name='Havalden' timestamp='1349206627' post='3036676']
Is RnR aware of your attempts to infiltrate other alliances?
[/quote]
So your the Liberal press that has to twist the words of the right? Nice. But they are not but this has not had anything to do with them so truly it is not relevant. What the past is is what it is. Hopefully they really don`t care. Also on the topic of infiltrating your alliance, i just wanted to see your currupt stupidity of commie politics, your brainwashing of innocent capitalitz who truly are not commies, yet innocent nations that deserve better.

Last I checked, by your own admission you've stated that you did indeed attempt to infiltrate the Union. In addition, your consistent erratic behavior should be evidence enough to avoid any binding agreements with your nation. The past is considered to be more than the last 10 hours, as the last attempt to infiltrate us took place at 8am EDT this morning. As for our politics, we have a functioning alliance based upon democratic centralism, and meritocratic principles. Whereas your nation is currently being engaged by multiple nations. Pray that I am not given the authority to add mine to the list, as you and I are well within range.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349207621' post='3036690']
Oh no, i am not that kind of leader. If i have a beef with the nation, and i think it`s a winnable war, which in this case it`s not, i will not attack.
[/quote]

Well at this point, it's pretty much a moot point. The Union of Communist Republics will ensure your nation's populace pays for your arrogance and incompetence.

• 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS: THE NATION OF WINNER12345 IS SAID TO BE MAKING A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT AS WE SPEEK, LET`S GO LIVE TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE.

President Winner Speaking: "Following our 4 wars of Hell as it will be called, against Havaleden, Saboter, and 2 Members of the RnR, the diplomats of Winner12345 have determined that we shall declare Peace mode for a short time to build up infrastructure, technology and military personall. In this time we will be building our alliance, The Greater Grand Capitalists, to a point of respect and of power. By doing this we promise a new beginning for all nations.

To all the members of the world i did Tech Deals with. You will be recieving your tech by October 31st of 2012. The reasons behind this are simple, but true. The list, as it is public, is the following nations,

Mogatopia
Psych
Gormansylvania

The plan for rebuilding is a simple yet aggressive one. We, instead of building infrastructure, we will be building on Technology. By building on technology, we might not grow our population, but we get ahead of nations we might have to face in the future. Bygetting ahead we can prepare for the worst but take advantage of the best.

We send our condolences to the familys of Winner12345 that lost loved ones in the 4 Wars of Hell. The soldiers are the true heros of our nation. We didn`t lose that war, we didn`t. What we did was something no one else could do. When we surrendered at Fort Chisagi, the kept shooting and kept shooting. War crimes are not going to be tolerated. Havaladen will come justice one day. The wonderful people who bravely served there country gave everything and then some in a illigitimate war.

With that we conclude to day`s announcements. We say God Bless Winner12345 and God Bless our Troops.

[b]The Nation of Winner12345 has offcially begun trading with [size="1"]Dukloskia (Big bosnian kid) [size=4]and with[/size][/size][/b]
[size="1"][size=4][b] [/b][size="1"]Provinces of Akra[/size][size="1"] (Anumara). [size=4][b]The move comes with the invention of the microchip by Ludwig Reinovich in Winner12345. The amazing feat is just considered the end of what is being called "The Winner Reinassiance". Many more trades are expected to come soon along with more Inventions and military increasment.[/b][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[b]For the first time ever in Winner12345 history, the first steel import was made. Although steel will be expensive the President said "it is more then worth it, we can finally do things that we couldn`t before and make more durable bridges and cars and the like." The President also announced that the nation was now trading with [/b][size="1"]Kingdom of Mordor[/size][size="1"](chicagowind69).[size=4] [b]According to the President, this is the Nation responsible for the FIrst import of steel into Winner12345. Althought it was a tad bit contriversial because they where a Totalitarian state, the President said "Look they might not have the same freedoms that we do, but they have the resources we need."[/b][/size][/size]

[b]The Leaders of Winner12345 has announced that they decided to exit peace mode on the 16th and attempt to rebuild in different fashions. Tech deals will still be sent on the 31st.[/b]

Edited by Winner12345