Reunification of THE ILLUMINATI

[center][img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5627/illuminatisymbolwallpap.jpg[/img][/center]

I, Emperor Wilbers, Triumvir of THE ILLUMINATI am here to announce that despite our recent calamity we are still trying to get back on our feet. We dropped from around 90,000 AS to 20,000 in a day because of extreme situations involving two members. I'll get to that later. Firstly, I would like to announce that we are officially re-established and will be fully functioning as of tonight. We are proud of this, and would also like to declare TI a peaceful alliance.

Recently we have had some serious internal problems with the ruler King Richard LV of Ducain, and mrmik00 of Mikhailistan. These two criminals of TI are dangerous. They plotted against the government of TI and are the causes of our great downfall, which all happened in a day. Take heed to these words: Do NOT let these insane madmen into your alliance, or anywhere near. Don't take them for fools, they are intelligent. They are only in the single digits of NS, but, their power is great out of CN. I must note that Richard is the "leader" and is the primary reason.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1347672271' post='3030329']
You must tell us more.
[/quote]

Well, Mrmik00 is about 7,000 NS and Richard is 4-5,000 I think. Currently they are BOTH applying to CoJ, so members in that alliance, please tell your gov of this. It is a LONG story, but the short of it is this: They accused me of denouncing the government wrongly, while I was in NpO. They eventually got a ton of people to leave and attacked several nations in our alliance. It was catastrophic, man. Most of our diplomatic ties have been broken. They screwed us pretty bad, man!

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1347680607' post='3030360']
Are you all going to be any better than you were before about completing tech deals?

I lost several million to you guys...
[/quote]

We are in NO way affiliated with the previous Illuminati. That is why we change our name to all caps: THE ILLUMINATI, and add a "THE"

[quote name='Emperor Wilbers' timestamp='1347680965' post='3030361']
We are in NO way affiliated with the previous Illuminati. That is why we change our name to all caps: THE ILLUMINATI, and add a "THE"
[/quote]

i think he meant The Illuminati. Your nation has been on that AA for 67 days.

[quote name='Emperor Wilbers' timestamp='1347682244' post='3030368']
What nation are you talking about? http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=502891
[/quote]

sorry about that. however, The Illumaniti dealt with farnsworth before probably a month or so back which is the same alliance you are in at.

[quote name='Namayan' timestamp='1347683375' post='3030378']
sorry about that. however, The Illumaniti dealt with farnsworth before probably a month or so back which is the same alliance you are in at.
[/quote]

Ah, I see. I apologize to Farnsworth for this. I did not realize that. Was it just that we weren't paying you back?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1347690980' post='3030412']
Which of these is a reroll of Terry Howard?
[/quote]

Ha, bout to post the exact same thing.

Probably find out soon enough though, within the dozen announcements that will be cropping up from Illuminati this week.