Public Service Announcement

Armyra/Kentucky has somewhere in the vicinity of 153M. STOP !@#$@#$ RUNNING GATHER INTEL OPS, OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SPEND THE ENTIRE NEXT ROUND AT ZI/ZWC.

Jesus H. Christ.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1347599129' post='3029982']
Armyra/Kentucky has somewhere in the vicinity of 153M. STOP !@#$@#$ RUNNING GATHER INTEL OPS, OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SPEND THE ENTIRE NEXT ROUND AT ZI/ZWC.

Jesus H. Christ.
[/quote]
Lord knows we have been trying. Ultraman has 160 mil and hack the planet 125 mil, sneaky RE. :)

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1347647545' post='3030185']
Lord knows we have been trying. Ultraman has 160 mil and hack the planet 125 mil, sneaky RE. :)
[/quote]
This guy.. Come at us bro. No one was being sneaky....

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1347652113' post='3030216']
This guy.. Come at us bro. No one was being sneaky....
[/quote]
Last time we came at you didn't end well for RE. Relax I was just poking a little fun and besides what good is 160 and 125 mil at this point in the round? Lord knows they didn't fight back, so they must be attempting something else with those funds because it all goes poof tommorrow. Then we can start all this fun over again.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1347655215' post='3030239']
Last time we came at you didn't end well for RE. Relax I was just poking a little fun and besides what good is 160 and 125 mil at this point in the round? Lord knows they didn't fight back, so they must be attempting something else with those funds because it all goes poof tommorrow. Then we can start all this fun over again.
[/quote]
I dont remember the last time you came at RE.. Everytime RE comes at you.. Your friends step in and save you.. and you ALWAYS try to poke "fun" on OWF...

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1347659179' post='3030254']
I dont remember the last time you came at RE.. Everytime RE comes at you.. Your friends step in and save you.. and you ALWAYS try to poke "fun" on OWF...
[/quote]
I know you don't believe that we needed saving from RE. To set the record straight I cannot count all the attempts we tried to make on you guys (at least 4 that I can remember). I think those guys hit you more out of disliking RE than out of friendship for us. Remember you like to make enemies "like a boss".

But hey, this round is winding down and a new one will start soon anything is possible.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1347685498' post='3030386']
Sigh. I got one nuke op off at :03 (failed :mad: ), but somebody had already filled his slots by the time I fired #2 at :05.
[/quote]

smontag conveniently nuked kentucky and also Terratopalis earlier in the day, preventing the typical last second nuke.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1347772354' post='3030686']
smontag conveniently nuked kentucky and also Terratopalis earlier in the day, preventing the typical last second nuke.
[/quote]

I noticed that.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1347772354' post='3030686']smontag conveniently nuked kentucky and also Terratopalis earlier in the day, preventing the typical last second nuke.[/quote]
Smontag rogued tW earlier in the round, down attacking and nuking three non-nuclear nations before getting himself almost ZIed for his troubles. We hit him with a stagger, spied his defcon, his gov, his cash and anything other thing we could up with. A week or so ago, one of my members update hit him just for grins and giggles, anarchying him and probably keeping him from attacking us again at that time. He doesn't like us.

I doubt smontag had anything other in mind than just hitting a bigger nation for late round laughs and I'd assume the same for the other nation. BTW I'm not overly happy Armyra of kentucky tried for the flag and I'd rather he fought a bit harder when we warred. Sigh. He says he won't do it again. lol

[quote name='Commander242' timestamp='1347777266' post='3030704']
I nuked Ultraman during the last 30 seconds. You can blame me for sending him to 29th :P

COME AT ME BRO
[/quote]

I wish you had sent someone else out of the top 10..I was so close <_<

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1347778437' post='3030708']
How so?
[/quote]
Negroes from OP attacked and dropped Toxic paradise's NS,perhaps some others attacked him as well.

Edited by xafar

[quote name='xafar' timestamp='1347791476' post='3030723']
Negroes from OP attacked and dropped Toxic paradise's NS,perhaps some others attacked him as well.
[/quote]
your an idiot if you think his nuking toxic was part of a conspiracy on the part of OP to help any flag runners. He did what your supposed to do to a higher ranked opponent on the last day.

I got a pm shortly after the round ended and the guy said that Stevie sends his thanks for #1 & 3. I think we all got played. I don't know about you guys but we are getting fed up with the shady b.s.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1347799376' post='3030732']Stevie sends his thanks for #1 & 3.[/quote]
Nah, screw stevie. Twice.

Armyra went for the flag for NPL. Again, smontag doesn't like tW and rogued us earlier in the round, so I doubt his early nuking had anything to do with anything. If someone had messaged him and asked him to hold off on his nuke, he probably would have.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1347838778' post='3030891']

Armyra went for the flag for NPL. Again, smontag doesn't like tW and rogued us earlier in the round, so I doubt his early nuking had anything to do with anything. If someone had messaged him and asked him to hold off on his nuke, he probably would have.
[/quote]

Why do I doubt this? Oh yes...Wait..nevermind.. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1347838778' post='3030891']

[/quote]
I did PM Smontag about holding off on nuking one. Myself and Dockingscheduled were on the guy.