Peruvian Imperium

Padraig Rua

[center][img]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x324/PADDYD15/PeruvianImperium.jpg[/img][/center]

[i]To the inhabitants of the world,

After various non-government plebiscites in favor of resurrection, We hereby reestablish the Peruvian Imperium as a Sovereign Independent State, and we pledge our lives and the lives of our comrades to its freedom, its welfare, and its exaltation among the nations of the earth.

The Peruvian Imperium is entitled to, and hereby claims, the allegiance of every Peruvian man and Peruvian woman. The Imperium guarantees religious and civil liberty, equal rights and equal opportunities to all its citizens, and declares its resolve to pursue the happiness and prosperity of the whole nation and of all its parts.

Long live the Imperium[/i]

[b]Signed[/b]
The Provisional Government of the Peruvian Imperium on the behalf of the People

[i][center][quote][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/489px-Coat_Arms_Empire_of_Brazilsvg-1.jpg[/IMG]

"The Kingdom of Brazil will await recognition from Columbia before establishing full recognition of this nation. May we ask who will be the sovereign of the Peruvian Imperium, or will it be the same as the former Imperium?"[/quote][/center][/i]

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[center][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/Coat_of_arms_of_Colombia.svg/200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Colombia.svg.png[/IMG]

[b]International Dispatch by the Government of the Republic of Greater Colombia[/b][/center]

With the assent of Peru to abide by the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112984&view=findpost&p=3028624]The Lima Concordant[/url], the Republic of Greater Colombia hereby releases the nation of Peru to the self-determination of its' people. We hereby congratulate the Peruvians on their new-found independence and look forward to see its' positive impact on the Latin American and global communities.

It is now at this point, that we withdraw the Colombian Governor General and all Colombian military and security forces not currently stationed at the agreed military base locations.

[i]Ignacio de Ardanza[/i]
[b]President of the Republic of Grater Colombia[/b]

[b][size="2"]Message to Colombian President Ignacio de Ardanza[/size][/b]

[i]Presidente, [/i]

I regret to inform you that the Peruvian people are not as enthusiastic on independence as I hoped. Administration is breaking down and lawlessness is widespread. I request you move forces into Peru in order to restore law and order.

I wish you the best of luck in ruling Peru. It seems my time has come and gone.

[i][b]Ramón Castilla[/b][/i]

[quote name='Chancellor Patrick' timestamp='1347915144' post='3031184']
[b][size="2"]Message to Colombian President Ignacio de Ardanza[/size][/b]

[i]Presidente, [/i]

I regret to inform you that the Peruvian people are not as enthusiastic on independence as I hoped. Administration is breaking down and lawlessness is widespread. I request you move forces into Peru in order to restore law and order.

I wish you the best of luck in ruling Peru. It seems my time has come and gone.

[i][b]Ramón Castilla[/b][/i]
[/quote]

[b]Private Diplomatic Response[/b]

[quote][i]Ramon,[/i]

I am quite disheartened to hear this news, as I was looking forward to seeing an independent Peru rise from the ashes of failed independence less than a year ago, it seems that we will have to wait a little longer. Thank you for your efforts, however, I appreciate that you have notified me of this before things got completely out of hand, we will begin dispatching security forces to secure Peru once again.

[i]Sincere Regards,

Ignacio de Ardanza[/i][/quote]

---

As soon as the diplomatic dispatch was responded to, Colombia would move fast to prevent a total breakdown of civil order, something that had caused unnecessary bloodshed last time, troops from Fort San Martin would immediately move to make safe the city of Lima. Elements of the 1st Marine Division would begin to be airlifted and sealifted into Peru, while two infantry divisions were detailed for stabilization duties in Southeastern Peru. These would augment already existing local security forces and restore order with all possible speed, as elements of the Colombian National Police were activated and briefed on the situation in Peru.

The original Governor General of Peru, James Vincente Ambrozio, would be recalled to head to Lima with all possible speed to rectify the situation and reorganize an interim transitional government on behalf of the Republic of Greater Colombia.