Federation of Armed Nations Announcement

[quote name='Mr Vicarious' timestamp='1347646065' post='3030174']
I for one am outraged, you think you know a group of people and then they pull something like this with no notice given.
[/quote]

You mean w/o giving an invitation :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1348467436' post='3033597']
The sovereign alliance of Dixie mourns the loss of our secret treaty with FAN and hope to get to fixing our long-standing relationship soon.
[/quote]

Given that we are aware that if you are breathing you are lying, I don't see it happening.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='knightedseagul' timestamp='1349278298' post='3037020']
How can you be so certain NPO is going to attack you? Haha i honestly think Brehon is going to pick the last person who posts on that thread. I think this is a little extreme?
[/quote]

FAN used to be a powerful and respected alliance. For the past few years, they've been subjected to the pinata treatment. It's a natural response after having been beaten down for so long.

[quote name='Thalayk' timestamp='1349282165' post='3037029']
FAN used to be a powerful and respected alliance. For the past few years, they've been subjected to the pinata treatment. It's a natural response after having been beaten down for so long.
[/quote]
The last NPO-FAN war ended 3 years ago. The only time they have been used as a pinata since then is when they launched an aggressive war. They have had plenty of time to recover from VietFAN, yet have failed to do so. It's about time that people stopped seeing them as the alliance that wrecked Legion along with TOP in 2007, or the alliance that was ground to dust in 2007-9, but as they are here and now in 2012, a failing alliance that has to scream that NPO is going to attack them to garner any kind of attention.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1349339628' post='3037280']
The last NPO-FAN war ended 3 years ago. The only time they have been used as a pinata since then is when they launched an aggressive war. They have had plenty of time to recover from VietFAN, yet have failed to do so. It's about time that people stopped seeing them as the alliance that wrecked Legion along with TOP in 2007, or the alliance that was ground to dust in 2007-9, but as they are here and now in 2012, a failing alliance that has to scream that NPO is going to attack them to garner any kind of attention.
[/quote]

Oshi!!! Siomebody pass the burn ointment!

Oh and thanks for the attention. :ehm:

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1349339628' post='3037280']
[/quote]
It has never paid off to underestimate FAN.

An alliance that prospered through, and after three years of warfare can hardly be considered a failing alliance at any stage.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1349497519' post='3037821']
It has never paid off to underestimate FAN.

An alliance that prospered through, and after three years of warfare can hardly be considered a failing alliance at any stage.
[/quote]

Hiding in peace mode and staging largely psychological guerrilla strikes with reroll nations for three years before coming out with a decimated (actually, quite beyond, if you take the original meaning of the term) membership level in reaction to a massive group of alliances achieving what FAN never could.

I've always admired the FAN of old. I really wish they had won against NPO, and I fully believe NPO has effectively paid pennies on the dollar for what they've orchestrated during the years, but let's call a spade a spade.

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1349502442' post='3037845']
Hiding in peace mode and staging largely psychological guerrilla strikes with reroll nations for three years before coming out with a decimated (actually, quite beyond, if you take the original meaning of the term) membership level in reaction to a massive group of alliances achieving what FAN never could.

I've always admired the FAN of old. I really wish they had won against NPO, and I fully believe NPO has effectively paid pennies on the dollar for what they've orchestrated during the years, but let's call a spade a spade.
[/quote]
A massive group of alliances can't be compared to one alliance. Of course they will be more effective.

Would you hide in peace, reroll constantly, and fight for three years if attacked? No. When MK attacked TOP, you guys surrendered then allied them. You literally cannot ever bash FAN.