Waking my inner Reaver

Brehon

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1348543190' post='3033824']
Interestingly a massively large "apocalypse" level war is one of the few things that would help increase tech seller numbers and in tern lower pressure on tech prices.

If the NPO could start a war large enough to destory say 50% of the planets tech buyers and reduce them to a point of having litterally no cash or infra and resort them to selling tech again then you may just swing 3/100 back to the fold as the norm for tech rates.

NPO the ball is in your court now :ehm:
[/quote]

Your AA fits you.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1348554935' post='3033897']
What's a reaver?
[/quote]

I believe they are a character from the worlds worst sci-fi program ever made, called Firefly, It's a sci-fi/cowboy tv show and was also known as Serenity (movie title) in short it was garbage and a complete4 flop.

I'd rather peel my eye lids off and pluck my eyes out than watch it, and i love sci-fi's.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/Fireflyreaver.jpg[/img]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Hmm... not sure what to make of this.
At first I was like "must be a reunification of the Orders"...
But then Brehon was like "this is war"...
And then I was like "war of the Orders?"...

Then at last I decided upon contentment with ignorance, as that's a thing of bliss, they say.

Now I'm like "wonder if this will disappoint like iPhone 5"...
Ultimately, tho, I'm thinking "this will make me smile no matter what"

If it's nothing then it will be funny that we've made such a fuss over it.
Of course if it's something major then the fallout will be most interesting to watch or participate in.

Just another day or the apocalypse? Does it even matter?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1348555452' post='3033899']
I believe they are a character from the worlds worst sci-fi program ever made, called Firefly, It's a sci-fi/cowboy tv show and was also known as Serenity (movie title) in short it was garbage and a complete4 flop.

I'd rather peel my eye lids off and pluck my eyes out than watch it, and i love sci-fi's.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/Fireflyreaver.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Oh god no, someone insulted firefly on the Internet, do you realize what you've done?

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1348508636' post='3033691']
FAN has been made aware by party(s) that must remain un-named that NPO will be attacking an additional alliance in addition to FAN at the end of this countdown. I am now more than ever convinced that Brehon carries both Ivan and Moo's (may he rest in peace) blood.

While we will be extremely outnumbered, we are preparing for a battle that will continue as long as Planet Bob exists. We are smaller in number which just gives us more resolve so BRING IT!! :lol1:
[/quote]

I actually thought being made aware of the plan was the reason you guys cancelled all treaties to start with. -_-

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1348508636' post='3033691']
FAN has been made aware by party(s) that must remain un-named that NPO will be attacking an additional alliance in addition to FAN at the end of this countdown. I am now more than ever convinced that Brehon carries both Ivan and Moo's (may he rest in peace) blood.

While we will be extremely outnumbered, we are preparing for a battle that will continue as long as Planet Bob exists. We are smaller in number which just gives us more resolve so BRING IT!! :lol1:
[/quote]

I'm glad he carries their bloodline, honestly. This place needs some excitement.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1348578851' post='3033942']
Hopefully offended the 12 fans the program had? That was my aim.
[/quote]

Yes both those 12 fans are more rabid and ideologically commited than than the Westboro Baptist Church. I would preemptively go into hiding while awaiting massive facial surgery if I were you.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1348602916' post='3034022']
Yes both those 12 fans are more rabid and ideologically commited than than the Westboro Baptist Church. I would preemptively go into hiding while awaiting massive facial surgery if I were you.
[/quote]

I've only seen 1 member sporting a firefly avatar and having watched all 11 episodes ( I know I need my head checked ) I laughed that people actually followed it. The CGI was amateur hour at best. The music was just plain horrible, the acting, man don't get me started on that, I have seen better acting at my daughters school plays and shes 6.

I think the only 1 redeeming quality the show had was when it ended.

:awesome:

I heard the fans had arranged 1 million in donations to keep the show running. They should save the money it will be much more use in their pockets.

I live in Albania firefly peoples :lol1:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Nsgr4B4ys"]Then i act rubbish[/url]

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1348608316' post='3034053']
@Hiro - You better pray you're never in my range or I'm coming for you! :P
[/quote]

lol Megamind, you love me, I know you do. :P

I'm awaiting a certain NG individual to read my anti firefly posts lol

Edited by Hiro Nakara