A Public Service Announcement From RE

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1347506826' post='3029569']
Longnameislonger can sometimes be misunderstood :) but I think he means well.
[/quote]

I think he's being pretty clear xD. Not sure why this thread was created though. I see enough complaining as it is.

This period of whining is really immature and pathetic. If people can't handle getting hit then they need to gather a coalition equal to that force which they'd like to take down.If these people put a little effort into foreign affairs, they could get the ball rolling and change the face of our planet. Also, it's the end of the round. OP/TPC/RE and everyone else is declaring on everyone. That's the natural cycle.

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1347570670' post='3029807']
This period of whining is really immature and pathetic. If people can't handle getting hit then they need to gather a coalition equal to that force which they'd like to take down.If these people put a little effort into foreign affairs, they could get the ball rolling and change the face of our planet. Also, it's the end of the round. OP/TPC/RE and everyone else is declaring on everyone. That's the natural cycle.
[/quote]

FA in TE??

inb4 the :ZOMGTREATIESAREBAD: discussion.

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1347774834' post='3030697']
Longnameislonger seemed like a good guy to me. I dont see how this matters much considering we beat the snot out of him. Even with his godly SDI powers and his SDI impervious nukes.
[/quote]

Somebody kept gobblin my nukes and it drove me insane, but overall I had a pretty good run.

Edited by longnameislonger

[quote name='longnameislonger' timestamp='1347863348' post='3031029']
Somebody kept gobblin my nukes and it drove me insane, but overall I had a pretty good run.
[/quote]
Your SDI had a streak against me as well but overall was fun. It does get frustrating to see your SDI block 6 in a row and then let the next 3 in without a block.

Edited by paul711

I gave up on the SDI :v: I still got nuked almost every day (for 3 consecutive rounds of having the darn thing), so I figured that the use of a wonder and 6 improvement slots wasn't worth it :P

Edited by Jesusfreak