TPC DoW

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1347297040' post='3029006']
Hopefully now that we passed TPC score and half your alliance is in anarchy (the rest soon too) even though the preferential downdeclare you still love us :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Its not hard to nuke 8 people bro (only reason they are in anarchy).

Edited by ADude

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1347319915' post='3029064']
When all of the infra is burned, You can also blame that on the nukes.
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

I'm not blaming anything, I'm stating a fact.

TPC had 8 direct nuke hits on our nations today, [i]coincidentally[/i] we have 8 nations in anarchy. Gee.. I wonder what could have done that?

Edit:

:golfclap:

Congrats you got one guy without nukes a couple hours ago.

Edit #2

[quote]<&E> You should point out that technical, only 3 of the anarchies belong to Hellas.
<&E> The other five are Warriors and Barbarians.[/quote]

Edited by ADude

It is funny how TPC 6 nations will forget the flag running under my nation's nukes and they still can't bring me down and ask assistance also for spying from their serpent affiliate :lol1:

Before the war they were among the top 10-15 nations in game and now?!

Nr. 2 (he started today so the effects will appear in the next days)
Nr. 14
Nr. 23
Nr. 39
Nr. 79
Nr. 192

You did a nice choice of opponent :nuke:

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1347342415' post='3029149']
It is funny how TPC 6 nations will forget the flag running under my nation's nukes and they still can't bring me down and ask assistance also for spying from their serpent affiliate :lol1:

Nr. 14
Nr. 23
Nr. 39
Nr. 79
Nr. 192

[/quote]

you make me laugh :lol1:
Every member of TPC is fighting back and I see you are not buying back your soldiers,I blame other potential flag runners too who arent fighting back.
Any ways we will burn ya all :wub:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1347342415' post='3029149']

Nr. 14
Nr. 23
Nr. 39
Nr. 79
Nr. 192

[/quote]

Not good enough apparently.

[quote]Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 253,264 Attacking + 231,999 Defending = 485,263 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #22 of 696 Nations (3.16%)[/quote]

Give me more.

(Also note that my count is more than 100k higher than people who have been "fighting all round" while I was "dodging tough wars" :rolleyes: )

Edited by ADude

[quote name='xafar' timestamp='1347378192' post='3029194']
Every member of TPC is fighting back and I see you are not buying back your soldiers,I blame other potential flag runners too who arent fighting back.
[/quote]

After 10 times been nuked (12 now) I was not a flag runner (already behind some thousands NS) and I was only in position nr. 14 when I was attacked by TPC, while my enemies were most of them nr. 2, nr. 3, nr. 7 etc. all among top 15. Would you not turtle after the first two days when infra is so lower and the number of troops you buy it is only to destroy more of your infra? But once again - history likes to repeat itself - see the number of losses your 6 nations are receiving, their "good bye" to flag hunting and their burn at the end ...

[/quote]

Problem ? :smug:

[/quote]

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/jzr41.png[/img]

Not entirely sure I'd class that as fighting back.

Well you did kind of down declare on him pretty massively (12.7k to 5.9k which is a pretty big gap in the lower ranges, not so much once in mid/high). Honestly I'm shocked he was able to get a bombing run off.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1347400065' post='3029223']
Well you did kind of down declare on him pretty massively (12.7k to 5.9k which is a pretty big gap in the lower ranges, not so much once in mid/high). Honestly I'm shocked he was able to get a bombing run off.
[/quote]

7.8k and he was pretty much my only choice of target.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1347400186' post='3029224']
7.8k and he was pretty much my only choice of target.
[/quote]

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000012"]I'm in range[/url]

(Should be)

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1347400366' post='3029225']
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000012"]I'm in range[/url]

(Should be)
[/quote]

I was going to say something about not being taunted into declaring on people twice my NS, but then I thought to myself 'meh'.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1347405573' post='3029244']
I was going to say something about not being taunted into declaring on people twice my NS, but then I thought to myself 'meh'.
[/quote]

You are doing gods work my friend.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1347379586' post='3029198']
After 10 times been nuked (12 now) I was not a flag runner (already behind some thousands NS) and I was only in position nr. 14 when I was attacked by TPC, while my enemies were most of them nr. 2, nr. 3, nr. 7 etc. all among top 15. Would you not turtle after the first two days when infra is so lower and the number of troops you buy it is only to destroy more of your infra? But once again - history likes to repeat itself - see the number of losses your 6 nations are receiving, their "good bye" to flag hunting and their burn at the end ...
[/quote]

LOL did you think we cared about flag hunting? We could have twiddled our thumbs and had the entire top ten in our grasp. Instead we decided attacking the rest of you was more fun. Apparently you all have a lot of butthurt.

[quote name='OverlordShinnra' timestamp='1347425712' post='3029317']
LOL did you think we cared about flag hunting? We could have twiddled our thumbs and had the entire top ten in our grasp. Instead we decided attacking the rest of you was more fun. Apparently you all have a lot of butthurt.
[/quote]

Just look where TPC and CoS are among alliances and think again before you talk! You hoped for an easy walk and you are cooked on the grill :lol1:
... eeeh I mean on the nukes! :nuke:

[/quote]
The guy I'm fighting isn't doing !@#$, 1 nuke and another 100 infra he wiped out in 3 days of fighting now :lol1:
At least fire CMs at me or don't try to do a update strike a minute before update thinking you can attack me 6 times that fast :smug:
And the sad think is he is your MoIA :P

[quote name='OverlordShinnra' timestamp='1347425712' post='3029317']
[/quote]

No butthurt. This is a good way to end things.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1347427051' post='3029322']
Just look where TPC and CoS are among alliances and think again before you talk! You hoped for an easy walk and you are cooked on the grill :lol1:
... eeeh I mean on the nukes! :nuke:
[/quote]

Its not my fault we are better at this game then you. Maybe you would be where we were if you learned how to play.

[quote name='OverlordShinnra' timestamp='1347432280' post='3029336']
Its not my fault we are better at this game then you. Maybe you would be where we were if you learned how to play.
[/quote]

You wish you were better but alas ... Now enjoy Hell as offered to you!

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1347396827' post='3029217']
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/jzr41.png[/img]

Not entirely sure I'd class that as fighting back.
[/quote]
Come on,look at your opponent NS.

SHARKLAND
[Ruler: thesh4rk]

Days

[Team: Black]

:lol1:

[quote name='OverlordShinnra' timestamp='1347432312' post='3029337']
this was a much better response.
[/quote]

I'm butthurt that I'm stuck in last month's war and can't join the real fun :)