new alliance

untouchable

we're just a bunch of guys were friends looking to create our new alliance. We are also looking for protection from from guys that think we are a easy target. I do not have the time or effort to do this we are searching for someone to lead us in the right direction.I will finance the Forum and we are willing to pay tech for protection. We are looking for honorable allies.At the current moment I will be minister of defense.I will not tolerate any attacks on us.the

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1347165219' post='3028739']
whatever were not that easy we do have a great alliance that will be protecting us. If you feel you can take tech from me feel free to come and take.
[/quote]

can you tell which alliance? And if so, will they confirm protection to show possible raiders who your protectors are.

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1347164157' post='3028735']
I will not tolerate any attacks on us.the
[/quote]
I know I won't be attacking the us.the alliance. They sound scary!

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1347165784' post='3028743']
This is the best DoE I've ever read.
[/quote]
Sums up my thoughts.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1347165784' post='3028743']
This is the best DoE I've ever read.
[/quote]

I BELIEVE YOU FORGOT TOLWYN AND HIS DEADLY WEAPONS OF MASS CAPS LOCK

best of luck on the new alliance. looks like you have your work cut out for ya so far.

pm me ingame if you need help with anything by chance

were just trying to exist,actually we are a bunch of nice guys, I had four offers for protection. Just trying to figure out which one is the best. We had six other members joining us soon.were not looking for trouble we just want to be left alone.

I see this is more trouble than what is worth.More than likely we will just hook up with the alliance that was going to protect us.none of us actually has the experience necessary to do this. Especially the time and effort it's going to take.sorry for the inconvenience and thank you to those who were kind.

[quote name='untouchable' timestamp='1347165219' post='3028739']
If you feel you can take tech from me feel free to come and take.
[/quote]

And how exactly would that be done with you in Peace Mode? :ehm:

Really though, this is certainly an unconventional (not to mention seemingly haphazard) DoE, but best of luck nonetheless.

[quote name='Thane Carcajou' timestamp='1347217369' post='3028851']
Nation is 4+ years old and clueless regarding interalliance relations. Excellent job World Task Force.
[/quote]

Don't point this way boss.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...