Government Notice from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

:o

this is not fair, now I have a conflict of interest, I like Goldie, but hate VE.... I might actually have to do spin the bottle with alliances because of this announcement....

o/ Goldie
o? VE

You did wonders though Imper, for better or worse you leave behind rather large shoes to fill. Edited by Muddog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperio you were someone that was honest and easy to talk to for me, I appreciate that. Best to you in your retirement o/

Goldie - /sigh ... nah just teasing :) Good stuff and I wish you nothing but the best and smooth waters at the top.

Warrior and Baltus, this is a good thing for VE as well :)

While Pacifica and Viridia aren't friends, the respect between us has moved forward and for that and more we wish you nothing but the very best gents (and ladies)

o/ VE

Expected this a lot sooner, actually, what with Impero's focus being elsewhere and Goldie's level of activity. Decent line-up, there were better. Certainly didn't expect WC to hold Duke position, but I've probably missed out on a lot.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1347047195' post='3028436']
Why no Baltus as Lord?
[/quote]
He is too violent.

[quote name='smontag' timestamp='1347068091' post='3028503']
who let Baltus in gov?
[/quote]
Our love for great and unfortunate things.

Mr Impero, sir. May you spend your retirement surrounded by scantily clad ladies and an unlimited supply of booze.

And congrats to Goldie. He's a bloody nice bloke and I know he do a bang tidy job.
I hearts you everyone at VE!

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1346994348' post='3028327']
It has sincerely been an honor to serve Viridia these past years, and it has been an honor to get the chance to work with so many of you as well.

I have absolute faith that Goldie will prove to be an exemplary Lord of the Entente, and encourage any of you who haven't had a chance to do so yet to stop by get to know him. Plus, hes ten times more pleasant then I ever was.

And don't worry, while I may not have the time Lordship requires at the moment, I'll still be around.
[/quote]

Welcome to the retirement home man. Bingo for you and me tonight at 10?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1347160590' post='3028727']
Welcome to the retirement home man. Bingo for you and me tonight at 10?
[/quote]

I'll bring arexes and the beers!

Congrats on the retirement Impero, good luck entering the world of Law.

Congratulations on the big kick upstairs Goldie and worldconquerer, have fun becoming goldie's lackey ;)

Baltus... *pats on the head*