White peace for all

Dajobo

That is a very generous transfer of technology over that period of time. Enough to kickstart growth for sure. And AI moved a ton of cash, almost unbelievable!

o/ to you guys, showing the rest of us up :D

:ph34r:

[quote name='Mompson' timestamp='1346796415' post='3027881']
I have no idea how that happened. That's the only thing that irritates me about the whole aid war.
[/quote]

RIA's intelligence division uncovered the following information regarding this tech scandal:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8SUkC.png[/img]

[quote name='Rampage3' timestamp='1346777112' post='3027838']
Thanks so much to our allies in Polar for all your help. Making me look good is always appreciated.
[/quote]

One of the culprits has appeared in this very topic!

Congrats to both of you guys! It was an epic battle of aid and both of you have gained much from it. Thanks to Polar for all of the aid sent our way and congrats to AI for rebuilding their allies. Much love to both of you.

o/ NpO
o/ AI Edited by ShadowDragon

[quote name='ShadowDragon' timestamp='1346814652' post='3027949']
RIA's intelligence division uncovered the following information regarding this tech scandal:
[/quote]

Finally, now can you guys get back to work on the real intel issues at hand... like locating where I parked my car after the post war drinking session we had :unsure:

[img]http://demonsofdistraction.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/media/2011/11/LostCarParkingLot.jpg[/img]

On behalf of all of Pacifica, thank you AI and Polar for putting a fun event and war in Bob. It is absolutely fantastic to see people working together in this manner as well as the rebuilding of allies in a creative way.

Bravo to both, but just a bit more hurrah for AI... you know allies and such :)

o/ AI
o/ Polaris
o/ Great Sportsmanship